Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Latest Web Trends - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Latest Web Trends (944 Views)

7 Digital Marketing Trends To Watch Out For 2019 / Web Design Trends That Will Be Common In 2014 / Google Trends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Web Trends by my2cents(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2006
So, recently, my employers paid thousands of $$ to one of the gurus of CSS, Molly (www.molly.com) to come up with advice and standards for our site. One of the things she said, which struck me was that the era of rounded curves and gradients is over. According to her, these just make the developer come up with all sorts of crazy hacks/unnecessary use of images. The days of the boxy design are back.

I am also including a link here to a site talking about the same thing, pretty much: http://www.modernlifeisrubbish.co.uk/8-web-cliches-of-2006.asp

I just thought I should share, free of charge grin, so you can apply to current/future projects. Am I not sweet? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Free E-mail Accounts Generator Script Needed. / Relocated Post: Web Design: Why Not Photoshop? / Website, Hosting, Domain Patronage In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.