Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Ethnic Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ethnic Joke (19435 Views)

The Ethnic Supremacist In Nigeria (Igbos) / Joke Section>>night Vigil Service / Guess My Ethnic Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethnic Joke by Danfo(m): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2005
A Yoruba Man was sitting with an Ibo man and a Hausa man in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled barrel of
beer, when all of a sudden the police entered and arrested them. They were initially given a death sentence but, as it was a national holiday, the sheikh decided they should be released after each receiving 20 lashes of the whip. As they were preparing for their punishment, the sheikh said, "It's my first
wife's birthday today and she asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping, but you cannot wish not to be whipped!"

The Hausa man thought for a second then said: "Please tie a pillow to my back before whipping." This was
done but the pillow lasted 10 lashes.

The Ibo man saw this and said: "Please tie two pillows to my back before whipping." This was done and lasted for the whole 20 lashes.

The Yoruba Man saw this, but before he could make his wish, the sheikh said: "As you share the same
ethnicity with the president of your country, you are permitted to have two wishes!"

The Yoruba Man thought for a second, then said: "Thank you, most royal and merciful highness. My first wish is to receive 100 lashes with the strongest, toughest whip available." "If you so desire," the sheikh
replied with a questioning look on his face, "and your second wish?" "Tie the Ibo man to my back."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ethnic Joke by WesleyanA(f): 4:43am On Sep 13, 2005
buhahahahahahhaahahah. this is hilarious  cheesy.
Re: Ethnic Joke by Latoya(f): 4:47am On Sep 13, 2005
This is so funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Ethnic Joke by hotangel2(f): 5:08am On Sep 13, 2005
So the igbo man body will take the blood he has on his back and also recieve the other strokes of cane uh? if that's it, then the yourba man is wise and that makes it funny. smiley
Re: Ethnic Joke by micklplus(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2006
ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh lawd ! shocked this is so funny !
nice one cheesy
Re: Ethnic Joke by Z4M4eva(f): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2006
l.o.l
Re: Ethnic Joke by Zahymaka(m): 2:28am On Apr 14, 2006
I love this. That Igbo man is going to get "it" worn down, then it will swell to unbelievable proportions.
Re: Ethnic Joke by simonflame(m): 12:04am On Apr 15, 2006
damn, this cracks me up BIG time!!!! grin
Re: Ethnic Joke by gentleaura(m): 5:30am On Apr 15, 2006
buhaha i didnt stop laughing for 5 mins str8, nice one!
Re: Ethnic Joke by Okanlawon: 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2006
[color=#770077][/color]

men this is so funny, just kep it up![b][/b]
Re: Ethnic Joke by grafikdon: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2006
I don't get the joke and it definitely isn't funny.

Some people hate the Igbo tribe so much they could make crude jokes out of it. I really wonder why, and when the Igbos want their own country, everyone will cry foul, yet, they are made the butt of every joke. I thought  enlightened Nigerians have grown past tribal intolerance and the sickening hatred of the Igbo tribe.

Very funny,  and we all open our mouth and laugh like it is a rib cracker, yeah cut off the Igbo man's head and everyone will be laughing off their ass.

Very pathetic, I must say.  A lot of people on this site don't even bother to mask their hatred. You see them laughing at every misfortune of the Igbo man.

Yeah, One Nigeria.

Bullshit.

5 Likes

Re: Ethnic Joke by diddy4(m): 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2006
all of you that are making jokes with Igbo people, kiss my ass. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ethnic Joke by jayemkay(f): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2006
that must have hurt real bad grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Joke by Zahymaka(m): 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2006
I really don't see anything degrading against the Igbos in this joke. He showed himself to be wiser than the Hausa man. The Yoruba man acted out of pure malice -- for reasons I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Joke by nightrider: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2006
i don't think theres anything wrong with the joke. all you blady hypocrites, don't you all laff at jokes about warri people and other tribes. abeg the joke is funny. it's just showing the political and tribal tension between igbos and yorubas , it don't mean no harm. There are hundreds of niaja jokes where the igbo man plays out the yoruba man.

4 Likes

Re: Ethnic Joke by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2006
Men i'm laughing and there an Echo attached to it. grin This is Hillarious and lovely
Re: Ethnic Joke by tytylayor: 4:19pm On May 19, 2008
i rovveeeeeee dis most cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grafikdon:

I don't get the joke and it definitely isn't funny.

Some people hate the Igbo tribe so much they could make crude jokes out of it. I really wonder why, and when the Igbos want their own country, everyone will cry foul, yet, they are made the butt of every joke. I thought enlightened Nigerians have grown past tribal intolerance and the sickening hatred of the Igbo tribe.

Very funny, and we all open our mouth and laugh like it is a rib cracker, yeah cut off the Igbo man's head and everyone will be laughing off their ass.

Very pathetic, I must say. A lot of people on this site don't even bother to mask their hatred. You see them laughing at every misfortune of the Igbo man.

Yeah, One Nigeria.

Bullshit.

e pain am shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ethnic Joke by tpia: 4:24pm On May 19, 2008
sick joke, whichever way you look at it. undecided
Re: Ethnic Joke by ayusman16(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2008
But if it was the yoruba man that was tied on the Igboman's back, u would think it's hilarious abi? Buncha tribalist twats!

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Joke by sheniqua: 5:42pm On May 20, 2008
ayusman16:

But if it was the yoruba man that was tied on the Igboman's back, u would think it's hilarious abi? Buncha tribalist twats!

I'm sure that's how the real joke must have gone.
The Igbo man is not usually outwitted in Nigerian jokes.
The poster must have twisted it.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Joke by sheniqua: 5:44pm On May 20, 2008
it was still a funny joke though.
In real Nigerian jokes the Yoruba man should have shouted egba mi  o or something similar and placed his hands on his head and shaking like a leaf and the Igbo man gets an idea how to outwit the sheikh.
That is the stereotypical naija joke we all know.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Joke by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 25, 2008
Re: Ethnic Joke by cescky(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2008
funny joke grin with pinch of tribalism thouhg
Re: Ethnic Joke by Jeovy(m): 6:23pm On May 25, 2008
It is just a joke,stop taking it personal
Re: Ethnic Joke by manickal(m): 6:32pm On May 25, 2008
despite me being an ibo guy, i think the joke is cool, and it's just a joke. if any other tribe had been in the ibo man's shoes, i would also lauf. so i don't understand all this hypocritical bullshit.
Re: Ethnic Joke by clemcykul(f): 12:18pm On May 26, 2008
lol igbos na wa o grin

igbos are so dumb all they knoe is money and more money.

they are afraid of political power only containers they care about.

why yorubas are so full of greed and back stabbing plus gossip of course

and the dalyn gentle but killer hausas who knoe how to kill becus of belief at the slightest provocation but can parade themselves as meek people.

what a hypocritic world grin
Re: Ethnic Joke by krama(m): 3:10pm On May 26, 2008
Well. . .
Re: Ethnic Joke by ohilebo(m): 3:38pm On May 26, 2008
Habaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this one don pass joke ooooooooo lipsrsealed
Re: Ethnic Joke by clemcykul(f): 5:26pm On May 27, 2008
am near you angel ohilebo grin
sure say u dey pay your nepa/phcn bill cuzz na your type dey make the country go bankrupt sad
Re: Ethnic Joke by chickslord: 1:08pm On May 28, 2008
grin
joke far far 4rm crap
Re: Ethnic Joke by ennyboy: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2009
we make jokes abt every tribe and we all laugh abt it, why r my ibo peeps taking this one personal? guys let's all laugh and forget our tribal sentiments! It is well.
Re: Ethnic Joke by bashydemy(m): 9:08am On Sep 28, 2009
lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Funny Meme Pictures. / Over 70 Hilarious Pictures For Your Viewing Pleasure(laugh Away Ur Sorrows) / How Many Faces Can You See In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.