Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Fuel Haulage Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fuel Haulage Business (20422 Views)

In Uk But Wants To Go Into Haulage Business In Nigeria. Help And Advise Please? / Is Haulage Business Viable In Nigeria? / I Want To Start A Container Haulage Business. I Need Your Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Haulage Business by Forumania: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,

Watch out for a free course on Haulage Business in Nigeria titled "HAULAGE BUSINESS-- Gateway to Prosperity.

The course will run on the platform of Nairaland here starting from Friday18th Dec.2009

WATCH OUT!

Enjoy your SUCCESS

1 Like

Re: Fuel Haulage Business by ITGuru3: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2010
Please click to see how you can Manage your Haulage or Fleet business with ease https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-376333.0.html
Re: Fuel Haulage Business by wazobia1: 1:38am On Jan 13, 2011
DO YOU NEED A FLAT BED TRAILER TO HOOK UP TO YOU MACK / IVECO/DAF TRUCK TO START MAKING MONEY TODAY? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER WE ARE THE TRAILER PEOPLE AND SELL ALL STEEL FLAT BED TRAILERS 40 - 53 FT.

We currently have several 40ft Flat bed trailers for sale. Interested parties should email summitentnigltd@gmail.com. The price is N2.5M - N3.5M price to sell quickly initially we had 5 on the market currently we have only 2 left. It is on a first come first serve basis.
Re: Fuel Haulage Business by chino4(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2011
Nairalanders here who have gone into the business of fuel haulage please reply on your sucess rate.
Re: Fuel Haulage Business by rocklife: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2011
A) do you have a 1/40ft or 2/20ft container and you want to transport it to the following locations (within lagos),ilorin,ibadan,ogun state feel free to call us @ 08039789599

B) do you have an ATC for dangote flour,sugar or cement and u want to transport your goods to anywhere within lagos state feel free to call 08034286860 or 07081952483

for CONTAINERS u can only call= 08039789599
FLOUR,CEMENT SUGAR u can call= 08034286860 or 07081952483

http:///6ajj7t4 (for pictures)
remember that all our vehicles are covered with insurance so your goods are secured
Re: Fuel Haulage Business by omolayo1(m): 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2011
12,000 litres tanker for sale (tokunbo) call 08059239292 or 07025866759

Re: Fuel Haulage Business by pcmadu(m): 8:01am On Jan 03, 2012
I am presently looking for a reputable company that can handle my truck(NO STORIES), it’s a box truck that is used for haulage business(goods). I would like to know the following info on the business/company.
• How much should I be expecting
• Is the payment monthly or weekly(I prefer weekly)
• Who take care of the maintainers
• How is my truck and money secured plus any other important information i need to know
plz if you have any information on how to manage my truck email me at pcmadu@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Fuel Haulage Business by vehicleangeline: 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2013
fuel tanker truck and fuel tanker semi trailer supply from China
skype Angelinechina
email truckangeline789@hotmail.com
mobile 0086 138 8638 89319
website http://www.zyc2.com/en/CLW5160GYYB3.html
Re: Fuel Haulage Business by flyingdutchman(m): 12:21am On Dec 04, 2014
Hi Kizzymack,
Do you know any reliable company that I can lease my Tanker to (when I construct it eventually)? My email: flyingdutchman0314@gmail.com
kizzymack:
@ liliput

if the transport co. is genuine, then go ahead with it, but, i'm surprised that you don't know the details of what you are being offered. I am in the same business and will oblige you with an elaboration.

Costs:
Tank constructuction: 1.2m
Back Axle: 0.8m
Tractor (capable of doing lagos-kaduna weekly): 4.4m

this is how your N6m will be applied.

Now, on the issue of you getting returns of N800k monthly. that is ambitious!!

it is not impossible, but its ambitious. You would make N800k in a month if there are no downtimes on your truck, and this is impossible because trucks always have one issue or the other that must be addressed before they resume work. Now, when you're signing this contract, make sure your lawyer reviews it thouroughly for this caveat, otherwise the transporter will consistently declare downtimes and you will take home circa N300k a month, if they are really nice.

The reason why the transporter can afford to pay you N800k if everything goes well is because they make money on the product you are carrying and they pay you for transportation.

Now, let's assume your truck does Lagos-Kaduna four times monthly (which is above average, it should be more like 3x). transport to kaduna is N300k, less diesel costs, trip allowance for driver, state union dues and you're left with 120k-150k. let's take 150k and multiply it by 4 trips monthly. what is accruable to your truck is 600k. this is the base case scenario. N800k is a stretch, but if you can get it, more grease to your elbows.

you can contact me if you require more info.

all the best.
Re: Fuel Haulage Business by GRACEGLORY: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
We are in need of: 10, 20, & 30 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey our light goods such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), BISCUITS, et cetera.

The job is a permanent one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, et cetera).

For details

Call: 08030546462
E-mail: cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com
-Cyrus Jesunifemi
Re: Fuel Haulage Business by idechinyelu(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
We are in need of 30 tons tipping trailer very big buckets ,to convey coal in Kogi state , contact me if you have 07062602044.The deal is so rewarding .We pay well .

Re: Fuel Haulage Business by GRACEGLORY: 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
15, 20, & 30 tons trucks are needed to haul edibles from Lagos to other states as soon as possible. Cyrus- 08030546462
Re: Fuel Haulage Business by igboboy3(m): 9:33am On Mar 29, 2016
How much would it cost to import a new DAF truck (33,000 litres). Can it be bought locally?
Re: Fuel Haulage Business by millhouse: 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
Tr
Re: Fuel Haulage Business by bsideboii(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2017
igboboy3:
How much would it cost to import a new DAF truck (33,000 litres). Can it be bought locally?
I think you will have to import the truck head and construct the body in Nigeria here.Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Haulage Business by TheOvercomer(m): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
kizzymack:
@ liliput

if the transport co. is genuine, then go ahead with it, but, i'm surprised that you don't know the details of what you are being offered. I am in the same business and will oblige you with an elaboration.

Costs:

it is not impossible, but its ambitious. You would make N800k in a month if there are no downtimes on your truck, and this is impossible because trucks always have one issue or the other that must be addressed before they resume work. Now, when you're signing this contract, make sure your lawyer reviews it thouroughly for this caveat, otherwise the transporter will consistently declare downtimes and you will take home circa N300k a month, if they are really nice.

The reason why the transporter can afford to pay you N800k if everything goes well is because they make money on the product you are carrying and they pay you for transportation.

Now, let's assume your truck does Lagos-Kaduna four times monthly (which is above average, it should be more like 3x). transport to kaduna is N300k, less diesel costs, trip allowance for driver, state union dues and you're left with 120k-150k. let's take 150k and multiply it by 4 trips monthly. what is accruable to your truck is 600k. this is the base case scenario. N800k is a stretch, but if you can get it, more grease to your elbows.

all the best.

Pls, do you know any Haulage company that is into LPG truck rentage?
Re: Fuel Haulage Business by Plutusgas: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
Yes i do. Do you mean a bridger. This is my number. Lets discuss 09080364658.
Re: Fuel Haulage Business by mammanbawa: 6:02am On Jun 22, 2019
kizzymack:
@ liliput

Costs:

all the best.
Hello sir
I need to discuss it's you
Kindly give me your contact or contact me via this line '07066894066' (whatsapp)
Thanks
Re: Fuel Haulage Business by TellMeTheTruth(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2019
kizzymack:
@ liliput

Costs:

all the best.

Your analysis is quite insightful...

Can you please provide current costs for year 2019?
Re: Fuel Haulage Business by TellMeTheTruth(m): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2019
liliput:
I have a proposal made to me by a transport company that is into fuel haulage for some major oil companies in Nigeria. it involves fabricating a tanker that would cost me 6.5million and leasing it off me for a minimum of 2 years while i get 800k monthly returns. I will have to insure the tanker but every other thing would be handled by the transport company. The offer seem really good being that i wont be involved in the nitty-gritty and the stress of running the tanker also, i would have my capital back in less than a year but really i dont have any idea about how the haulage business works in Nigeria is it possible to make that much monthly? please i need all the ideas i can get from all of you guys who have a good grip of how the business runs. please am open to all your sugesstions and comments as per the risks involved and if it is worth venturing into. All comments would be greatly appreaciated, thank you very much.

Did you eventual invest in this business?

How was your experience?
Re: Fuel Haulage Business by afecofrank(m): 7:18am On Dec 06, 2019
Hello, still needing truck haulage?
GRACEGLORY:
We are in need of: 10, 20, & 30 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey our light goods such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), BISCUITS, et cetera.

The job is a permanent one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, et cetera).

For details

Call: 08030546462
E-mail: cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com
-Cyrus Jesunifemi
Re: Fuel Haulage Business by afecofrank(m): 7:19am On Dec 06, 2019
Hello, still needing tippers?
idechinyelu:
We are in need of 30 tons tipping trailer very big buckets ,to convey coal in Kogi state , contact me if you have 07062602044.The deal is so rewarding .We pay well .

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Sells Dollars To BDCs Below Market Rate At ₦‎1,101/$1 / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas / BVN: No More Deadline Extension, CBN Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.