Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Xbox Live Gamertags - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Xbox Live Gamertags (7883 Views)

Xbox Live Gamertags / Halo Series (xbox Live Gamertags) / Gears Of War Series (xbox Live Gamertags) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xbox Live Gamertags by jdoss: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2008
A place to drop your gamertag if you are on live, so we have one comprehensive list.

Gamertag - Jbankole
Lagos.
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by Mistiky(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2008
Gamertag - Mistiky
Lagos
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by McBrave(m): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2008
This is cool bro, jus in time. Mine is Santiago Montez. It will be nice having some pals
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by ogagusps3: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2008
You guy actually play on xbox live niceee!!
I have a ps3 and also play online.
I gave my own internet connection modem to my sister and bought a fully broadband internet for 20k but Im unable to play online or even get on psn or browse with my ps3, do u think u guyz can help please ?
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by Jcoob: 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2008
GamerTaG - MaiFunti

MTN 3G

Prepare to get yor ass LAGGED tongue
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by McBrave(m): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2008
@ Ogagusps3
I think the connection or broadband u are using is not that fast enough. I think u shud get the V-SAT cus dat luks better than all broadband connections in the country. As a matter of fact I have been using the V-SAT for quite some time now and its very fast. You can get it for about 50,000 depending on ur motive for using it. They come in different packages of subsciption, so that will enable u know wat kinda connection you want. As 4 me, am using the one of 50000 naira subscription and monthly payment of 20,000 naira. You can get the V-SAT in Lagos. One other thing, before choosing a broadband I strongly suggest that u consult someone who knows more about the speed and durability of each broadband.
X-BOX 360 YOU ROCK!
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by texazzpete(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2008
Mc Brave:

@ Ogagusps3
I think the connection or broadband You are using is not that fast enough. I think You should get the V-SAT cus that luks better than all broadband connections in the country. As a matter of fact I have been using the V-SAT for quite some time now and its very fast. You can get it for about 50,000 depending on ur motive for using it. They come in different packages of subsciption, so that will enable You know what kind of connection you want. As 4 me, am using the one of 50000 naira subscription and monthly payment of 20,000 naira. You can get the V-SAT in Lagos. One other thing, before choosing a broadband I strongly suggest that You consult someone who knows more about the speed and durability of each broadband.
X-BOX 360 YOU ROCK!

Could we possibly meet? I'm trying to get broadband connection in my house, and i'd llik to check out your connection and provider. I'm in PH by the way.

Look through my posts and you'll find that i'm no killer/rapist/drug dealer/thug.

mail me your number at itunes_username@yahoo.com
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by McBrave(m): 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2008
texazzpete:

Could we possibly meet? I'm trying to get broadband connection in my house, and i'D llik to check out your connection and provider. I'm in PH by the way.

Look through my posts and you'll find that i'm no killer/rapist/drug dealer/thug.

mail me your number at itunes_username@yahoo.com
@ Texazzpete
Here is my number 07032462020
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by tkid(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2008
sniper186
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by ndividual: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2009
Just joined the Xbox live experience!

Ma Gamertag is [url=http://live.xbox.com/member/CARBINE GAMMAX]Carbine Gammax![/url]
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by omega25red(m): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2009
my tag is blue25omega

what games are you guys playing so if we ever hook up we can play the same game
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by ndividual: 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2009
omega25red:

my tag is blue25omega
what games are you guys playing so if we ever hook up we can play the same game

I go online with these:

Virtual Tennis 3.
Gears of War (1)
Devil May Cry 4 (Scores only)
There's always a gears of war party everynight, from 6pm our time. My gamertag is [url=http://live.xbox.com/member/CARBINE%20GAMMAX]Carbine Gammax[/url]

Ciao!
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by echowords(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2009
ZmegaDeath,
so as i solve my connection issues(strict nat type) i'll be out there to deliver death at ur door steps

Halo 3. Cod 4
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by Vacora(m): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2009
My gamertag is ThaShaft08. At the moment i haven't got COD4 yet as i am still playing BORDERLANDS, HALO ODST and FALLOUT 3 DLCs. Feel free to add me.
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by lungwun(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2009
my gamertag is, lungwun, (surprise)
playing modern warfare 2, level 57, zero prestige. trying to unlock the akimbo model 1887's
(level 67) i think. K/D ratio 1.10, global score rank 1540307. feel free to add me up.
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by echowords(m): 12:25am On Dec 17, 2009
my gamertag has expired,
now using largofreezeking

holla @ me halo 3 fans
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by init4dmoni(m): 1:52am On Dec 17, 2009
Vsat can NEVER and i repeat NEVER give u good gameplay online because of the latency
if ur a serious gamer nothing more than 250ms should be seen, 150 isn't  perfect but will do
vsat has a minimum of 550ms or so and that is the absolute minimum so u should be seeing about 700ms and up
below r screenshots of my starcomms taken as i was posting this. . . . . notice the latency!!(ping)
http://www.speedtest.net/result/654870072.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/654874732.png                                                                          
http://www.speedtest.net/result/654871354.png
if ur getting any connection with the intent of gaming try and make sure dey don't get their bandwidth via satelite
p.s even if the vsat speed is 1gbps, latency will neva go below 550ms, basic physics                                        
"ms" stands 4 milli seconds
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by lungwun(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2009
These are my results from speedtest.net, and yeah i always get host.

C'mon arent there any nigerians playing MW2 on Live?
Need some clan mates that aren't 13 year old british kids grin
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by jdoss: 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2009
Has anybody tested the Sky Player in Nigeria? I got as far as the test channel, and it works fine with low quality on Swift home plus in Lagos(I also got netflix to work). Has anybody actually signed up for the service and tested all 21 channels? The people I know in the U.K all have single view, so they can't help me.

Any info, especially about the checks the full service does on IP addresses would be greatly appreciated

Speed test done while writing, just so I can feel among.
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by cuteedd(m): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2009
GAMERTAG -  eddiey2k6
(Abuja)
gears of war
halo 3
Rainbow six
fifa10
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by xterra2(m): 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2009
Mine:
Spriry92

But,am a SIlver member can anyone help me upgrading to Gold

Add me pls
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by ugo2u(m): 12:23am On Dec 28, 2009
please which service provider is that fast and how much to get it
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by dansmith1(m): 1:07am On Jan 10, 2010
Gamertag: trickstyle180
Games: GOW, SF4, TEKKEN 6 (Yeh tekken 6), Halo 3
Let's go there, cheesy
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by dansmith1(m): 2:15am On Jan 12, 2010
also 'tonystaxxx'
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by jdoss: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2010
It seems as though we have quite a few gamertags here, but I only ever played once against someone here. I am thinking we can organize a night when we can all meet up online and play. Halo 3 seems to be the most popular game, but when online the game can be decided. If interested, you can suggest a date and time.
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by dani1luv: 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2010
undecided
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by xterra2(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2010
lungwun:

These are my results from speedtest.net, and yeah i always get host.

C'mon arent there any nigerians playing MW2 on Live?
Need some clan mates that aren't 13 year old british kids grin

If it is Modern Warfare 2 Iv played it and finished thw whole game in One week(Veteran) but i didnt finish the Special Ops.
It would have been nice killing you with M240 Red dot (my favourite) but Oops am now a SIlver member not Gold and according to Xbox Gold is required to play games online,
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by Oscorpy(m): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2010
pls help.

i got pes 2010 for my xbox360 only to insert the disc and see this message"you are not allowed to play this game due to wrong region code" my xbox is from us and the original disc is from uk, how do i convert and play this game?
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by omega25red(m): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2010
Oscorpy:

pls help.

i got pes 2010 for my xbox360 only to insert the disc and see this message"you are not allowed to play this game due to wrong region code" my xbox is from us and the original disc is from uk, how do i convert and play this game?
you will have to get your console moded (chipped) to remove the regional code nonsense which would automatically get you banned from xbox live
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by echowords(m): 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2010
you will have to get your console moded (chipped) to remove the regional code nonsense which would automatically get you banned from xbox live
Believe me u don't want that to happen, ur console might just be as useful as a big white brick
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by jdoss: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2010
bump.
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by ritchboy(m): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2010
Jdoss,

You've been on LIVE for over two years and your gamerscore is just 2050! shocked shocked grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Riddle For The Brilliant / Dream League Soccer Android Game Lovers / Cheat Codes For Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.