Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,046 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Work Me Through Plz - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Work Me Through Plz (1063 Views)

Python Experts, Plz What Is Wrong With This Code / Plz Can Anyone Solve This Using C++? / Plz Help With Using Pseudo Code For This Algorithm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work Me Through Plz by muyiwami1: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2008
plz i need someone to work along with, am a new web designer who wants to know more about the job
Re: Work Me Through Plz by switchmax: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2008
Hey,you will need to do your private research atleast for a yr to enable you grab alot from the web design world and i will adviced you to learn one of the programming languages prefereably php/mysql to boost yourself
Re: Work Me Through Plz by quadrillio(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2008
Re: Work Me Through Plz by yawatide(f): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2008
Weeell,

swishmax I wouldn't scare the bobo by saying a year. Come on now! tongue

Take me for example (and I understand that individual results may vary): I learnt php for the first time 3 years ago. I did it in 3 wks (literally, studying everyday) and shortly thereafter put up my first php website, complete with a mysql database.

I personally would say, if you devote at least 3 hours a day to it, I see no reason why anyone couldn't learn all they need to know, or at least enough to get something started, in more than 2 months.
Re: Work Me Through Plz by switchmax: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2008
yawa-ti-de,
You are right by saying he should learn for a yr or lesser but you know the condition of nigerians youth they want to make money fast and some are not ready to sacrifice time to learn to study.i will advised him to buy books and he can as well study online because that was wht i normally does.i myse;f i have been doing some php jobs to make me atleast 80% sure of my php/mysql work.you can partner with me anytime you have a contract though am working on a project that will require generation of card that people will buy to log in.
Re: Work Me Through Plz by yawatide(f): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2008
I didn't say a year wink

Look, all I am saying is, different strokes for different folks aside, learn it quickly and as you learn, you give yourself a project. Don't wait for a year. Why? 2 things are likely to happen:

1) by the time you learn say, PHP5, after a yr, PHP6 will come out rendering all you learnt obsolete AND

2) if you wait a year without writing any code, u cd get rustic. what you dont use, u lose.

(1) (Reply)

Vb.net Update Error / Please Anyone That Has As Idea On Expert Systems / New To Programming! Really Neeed Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.