Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Click Me, Please! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Click Me, Please! (1253 Views)

Post Sample Design Using 3ds Max. Click For More Details / Challenge Your Skill And Make At Least $1000 Monthly.info Inside(click). / Project Writing Support Is A Click Away! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Click Me, Please! by eduezeyim(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2008
Fellow nairalander,

i need a 3D animator teacher and some one that knows any thing about 3D art. please i need to learn. or if you know a good computer institue that i can contact for this. harry_ezeyim2000@yahoo.com.

please your contribution will be of great help.
Re: Click Me, Please! by CGKing(m): 8:17am On Oct 09, 2008
Firstly, I am not sure you can ever find an institute in Naija
that will teach you this. It is most unlikely though. But why dont you consider travelling out
If Canada or U.S. is not your choice, try India. As a matter of fact
India is the best place to learn 3D, although India comes with alot
of social problems.

Till then, you just have to learn it by yourself, it is hard bro, but you
have to be patient and deligent. I can help you with the tips as much as
possible.

Just take care.
Re: Click Me, Please! by xothermik(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2008
@cgking
bullseye! cool as a matter of fact. i might feel up to pace in nairaland but as soon as i see some of the international works(some by teenagers sef ). i feel very depressed with my level. probably because i thot myself all i know and i really got into this like 3 yrs ago tops.(wish someone had gotten me a p.c much sooner). really thinkin of travelling out for a year or two to speed up my hatching process grin.
Re: Click Me, Please! by ajayi1(m): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2008
I am so scared to click you cos i thought you are virus cheesy.
Re: Click Me, Please! by CGKing(m): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2008
@ajay,

you are so funny grin

@ xothermik

I feel you. But I have the works of so many foreigners who learnt on their own.
Excellent pieces. We just have to be determined about what we want to be. Just
keep pushing that envelope. I get better every day simply by using my tools even
without studying and that shows we will surely get there. I am about a year old in 3d.

This is what I must be able to achieve by the end of the first quarter of the coming year.
This was created in 3dmax every, single bit of it. I have the video documentary of the CG artists
and the making of Jordan, very interesting.

Re: Click Me, Please! by xothermik(m): 3:55am On Oct 13, 2008
awesome work. but hey im not really as depressd as i sound. its just a mental mechanism i got going to push myself to get where i need to be. not unlike pirates givin their victims a lil motivation to walk tha plank wit thier swords and pistols see. Arrrrrrrrrrr grin. perhaps a cue for eduezeyim, never really get too satisfied with ur work at least for too long or contentment is jus gonna bore and restrain u till you opt out. so many of my buddies hav jumped overboard the grapics ship as a result. i think i cud come pretty close if not as good as the jordan pic above if im paid well or motivated enough to spend up to two weeks on a single thing unlike my usual one new stuff per night which is why i hav so many incomplete works or at least cud hav been better. by d way here's the one for this one. hop u like it. i call it a fiery meditation.wish i had time to giv the zen fella som teeth. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Plz I Nid Aftereffects & Maya Tutorials: / Do You Need Creative Help? / Photoshop On Windows 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.