Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Yabatech And their Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech And their Strike (9065 Views)

Breaking News!!! Delsu Has Suspended Their Strike / When Will Lautech Call Off Their Strike / Hopefully ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yabatech And their Strike by adetunrayo(f): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2008
Any Yabatech student in the house?What do you think of their continous strike?Could you believe that we are almost using a year for just a semester?That school is something else.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by teeeem: 10:36am On Sep 17, 2008
nawa 4 yabatech, d skol hs lost its prestige. i did my ND dere, but durin dos yrs,i nvr nursd d intntn of comin bck, due 2 ridiculus wys of doin tns n d influx of cultst. it ws nvr a swt experince 4me, der4 imediately i culectd my statemnt of reslt d deal i hd wt d skol ended.

hwevr, litle did i knw dat al dese wl hapn dereaftr, most expecialy wen it ws anouncd dat it hd ben chngd 2a univrsity. but my mnd ws made up cos i knw dt it wl stl be an old wine in nw botle n so it turnd out, tnk God i nvr chngd my mnd.

a skol dat is so dol, no extra-coriculr activitis, rigid mangmnt, cultism;its a shame dat a skol dat one tym usd 2be a nation's pride turnd dis way.

as 4u n odr of my frnds dere, i pry God se u thru in due tyme, because dere's vertualy notn u cn do nw, u cnt go bck, so tk hart.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by adetunrayo(f): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2008
@poster
Thanks 4 ur reply.I do regret ever going there.I know God will see us through.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by firstlady4(f): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2008
Na wa for yabatech o
Dont they want me to come for my HND
ANY WAY, MY FELLOW YABATECH STUDENT LETS US KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED GOD WILL SURELY SEE US THROUGH.
one love wink wink
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by firstlady4(f): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2008
adetunrayo
What is the cause of the so called strike self.
I finished my ND last set and I intend coming for my HND BY 2008/2009 SECTION. Hope this so called strike will not delay me ooh undecided undecided
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by fajiboy: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2008
The Person wey swear for YCT done die, when i was a student of the school i cant count how many times prayer sessions have being held in front of hollywood hostel,upon all the curse still dey follow them.As for academics we dey try but management na God go purnish all of them most especially the rector of the school.THEIR FATHER!!!!!! Aluta Continua, Victory is Certain,
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by firstlady4(f): 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2008
fajiboy

What year did you finish from Yabatech ND or HND.

As for the prayers, I was among those that prayed for Yabatech at the chapel ground NFCS member.

I pray that Owoso must have finish serving his tenure before I come back for my HND which is this 2008/2009 session.

God help me oh.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by teeeem: 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2008
wel tnk twice b4 u make ur move. hevn hlp dos who "chose n hlp demselvs", God is nt sentimntal, no matr d amount of pryr watevr a man saws he wl reap. plz be careful
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by patnweke: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2008
Very funny indeed ,just complaining for one semester.my set used 4 years for OND. we r on currently on IT, but the good news is that every body with upper credit is going for DE. i cant imagine myself using another 4 years for HND
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by adetunrayo(f): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2008
From what I heard,the problem is the Rector,he failed to release some money from the federal govt to his staff and the staff now decided to stop working to drive home thier point.Am afraid the on going strike will affect the new set coming.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by patnweke: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2008
OWOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO or whatever is his name should be given another name,eg destiny destroyer, because his father of the underworld(DEVIL) has really used him to frustrate many people that pass thru that school.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by firstlady4(f): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2008
Guys I just got information yesterday that almost made me run mad cry cry

I called our coordinator yesterday he said our set is not coming for HND this session until next session. Reason, because our result is not yet ready that is why.

But he said he will still check if the management will change their mind based on what they said.

Have any of you guys heard of this? Pls any more details based on this issue do let us know
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by patnweke: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2008
na wah for you firstlady, u mate dey pick DE form, U dey dream of HND
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by firstlady4(f): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2008
patnweke

Waitin be your own self. angry angry

I beg you mind your business sad
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by patnweke: 11:42am On Sep 18, 2008
abeg no vex, i didnt mean to get you angry
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by firstlady4(f): 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2008
pocket your apology
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by teeeem: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2008
plz first lady, be clm n dnt get ur head blwn-up,evrytn in lif hpn 4a reson. u cn aply 2odr poly dat ar good 4ur HND if u dnt mnd, but if u do, wait 4 Yabatch. remembr dat al thns hapn 4good 4dos who love God, so plz be clm, i beg o.

as 4u patnweke, i tnk its hgh tym u ppl ar ejctd 4rm dis forum because of ur insult. i dnt knw hw u ppl fnd it convinient 2insult ppl frely.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by oluwawunmi(f): 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2008
hello
i don tire for this yabatech den no gree paste result make we know weting dey happen
i know sey nothing do me sha abi last set BAM any BAM student here A class pls show face
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by firstlady4(f): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2008
tee-eem

Thanks for the encouragement. Well, all things happen for my own good.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by michael32(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2008
its better for you guys at least you aint spending one yer on one semester like me,i knew i should have gone to uniben
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by Bidaymi(f): 11:34am On Oct 02, 2008
hi firstlady,

I am interested, concerning the yabatech HND form, if you have more information kindly please supply me.

My email address is angelmariam2007@yahoo.com.

i will be glad to hear the update soonest cus i heard the HND form is out and i dont think its real.

so pls help and keep up the good work
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by adetunrayo(f): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2008
@bidaymi
Why dont u pick another school HND form?Yabatech is nothing to write home about.We current students know better.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by Bidaymi(f): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2008
See yabatech is not good enough in terms of years you spent to obtain a certificate, but after you have your certificate with a good grade you are well recognize in the labor market, see i have friends that graduated with HND upper credit Last year but now they are doing great using the HND result.

I cant go for other polytechnics, is either i go for Yabatech HND or DE in universities.

Is not the year you spent in achieving a certificate that matters my dear, what matters most is the worth of your certificate and how recognized is it in the labour market.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by okposm: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2008
yes Bidaymi is saying the right thing.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by bombom747: 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2008
I called my course mate last week, she said we might be resuming on 6th of OCT. I have being in Yaba Tech since 2004 session. I never finish my HND i STILL DEY HND1 NA WA OOO. The school don tire me ooo, to do ordinary test, person go read like mad man/ even some people go stay ontop tree for art complex, My department self na him worst, I don't even have time, I have only been to school only twice since this session resumed. Lecturers dem fight said them no pay dead lecturers money, lol so funny
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by adetunrayo(f): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2008
@bidaymi
It is a matter of choice and what u want anyway.It is well.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by Bidaymi(f): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2008
@bombom

you have to continue pushing it, nothing good comes easy, you said you have been in YCT since 2004,

@tunrayo
Thanks for the advice.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by bombom747: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2008
I have been in YCT since 2004, I finished my OND 2006 I went for a Year IT, then we had another strick than lasted for about 7months. We started our HND late last yr, we had another strick before the first sememster exams. Whatever, I think I will be finishing next yr by the Grace of JAH. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by Bidaymi(f): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2008
All the best dear, so can you help with the update on the HND form? cus am interested,
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by bombom747: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2008
I will keep you updated on the form. I will call the secretary in my department to verify. I'm in food science and Tech dept. lol hard dept.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by Bidaymi(f): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2008
I will be expecting your reply, am in computer science

Later dear
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by bombom747: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2008
@ Bidaymi, I Just called him now and he said the form is out. You can go get it. Just for 7500 naria only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Physics, Chemistry And Biology Textbooks Are Full Of Curses / Help Confirm If this Is Legit / IMSU VC Okays Relocation Of Imo State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.