Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? (1832 Views)

Does True Love Still Exist Nowadays? / Does True Love Exist Among Nigerian Lovers / Does True Love Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by laylow112(m): 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2008
Why are most Nigerian babes so fake? Really dont want to be rude or disrespectful. With all due respect for women, i keep wondering why in Nigeria today, Our babes are all bunch of good actresses, maybe not all but all the ones i have seen in my young life are all pretenders and always looking out for what a guy have to give to them in terms of material things. Why do they all want already made men? Its amazing when one listen to most of these babes talk about true love but in reality almost all of these babes if not all, are looking for something else. Dont get me wrong, i am not trying to say that guys are not supposed to take care of their ladies but nowadays, it seems like how much money you can give determines how much love you get in return. Please ladies i need you all to analyse this and be honest about it y'all. What does it cost to date a beautiful Nigerian babe, without having to pay with everything you have all in the name of being considered a caring guy? This is a serious issue o.

Are there really any honest babes left in Nigeria today? If there is, please i would like to meet them. hola back if you are real. just_a_babyboy69@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by laylow112(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2008
I need response from babes
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by laylow112(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2008
About 30 dollar
Nice one, In that case it will be easier if we can get to know the actual cost. This way we will know what to expect, lol. Please keep the replies coming
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2008
Poster how old are you??
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by arramyjay: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2008
@
poster

I would have loved to reply you in a sarcastic manner but that wont be fair,First of all you are young from the way you write and really love doesn't cost a thing,u guys are the cause for its cost now alot of u cheat and the girl in question sees money as the only thing she gains frm you and men you guys complain so much about money why? Any way another way to see it is it actually depends on the age bracket in question at a particular stage in most girls life all she wants to think of is makeup,party,clothes and so on,without money she feels like a dried up prune,basically it depends on so many things like her age,friends fluents,The guy in particular,and of course it depends on the girl.
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by dyabman(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2008
65 zillion i think , and that was 1990 till date.
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2008
A bottle of stout grin
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by dyabman(m): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2008
ibkaye:

A bottle of stout grin

is that what you were given?
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2008
dyabman:

is that what you were given?
Yes
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by dyabman(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2008
i see
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by Sisikill: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2008
What kind of generalization is that? Have you met all the girls in Nigeria?   

Not all girls are fake girls.

I don’t understand why you people have a negative view of Nigerian girls.

The problem is you if you attract girls like that

You must be a frustrated guy and willing to settle with any girl.

Just what kind of women forced this men here to act thus?

It's time some of our proper men stand up and speak. . . not men who can't find girlfriends and are bitter. Too many men here talk from bad experiences and I can't blame them but proper men are with their girlfriends being good boyfriends not coming online to debase their women. Men wey no sabi behave well to have stable girlfriends should go and learn from those who are successfully in stable relationships rather than pointing to Nigerian women as fake Who hold una not to follow women from other countries sef?

I get annoyed when they associate every fakery with NIGERIAN women rather than say it is women generally.

NB
These are NOT my words. . . well apart from changing men to women and substituting evil with fake, everything else is not mine.  They’ve all been culled from The Men are spoilt thread on the family section. I figured why bother typing, when the men have made excellent, excellent points against generalization, calling people who do it names, even going as far as cursing some people's parents. What more can be said, eh? 

@Topic
Things happen! Life is already complicated enough, now add love to it. . . I say forget about it. All you can wish is not to get knocked down and if you do, that you go down fight!

Ciao lover man! Keep hope alive.  wink

PS
Special Thanks to Mr. JustGood and a few other guys for letting me borrow his words without permission. kiss
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by femzy(m): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2008
30 million cefas grin grin
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by dyabman(m): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2008
suffree
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by laylow112(m): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2008
I would have loved to reply you in a sarcastic manner but that wont be fair,First of all you are young from the way you write and really love doesn't cost a thing,u guys are the cause for its cost now alot of u cheat and the girl in question sees money as the only thing she gains frm you and men you guys complain so much about money why? Any way another way to see it is it actually depends on the age bracket in question at a particular stage in most girls life all she wants to think of is makeup,party,clothes and so on,without money she feels like a dried up prune,basically it depends on so many things like her age,friends fluents,The guy in particular,and of course it depends on the girl.

I kinda like your response and it seems like you are talking from experience. I really appreciate all you have said but do u think maturity has got anything to do with age? Cos i want to believe that since u said it depends on the girls age and stuff, so does it man that older women are better? please enlighten me
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by arramyjay: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2008
laylow_112:

I kind of like your response and it seems like you are talking from experience. I really appreciate all you have said but do u think maturity has got anything to do with age? Cos i want to believe that since u said it depends on the girls age and stuff, so does it man that older women are better? please enlighten me

Oh thank u,actually maturity has got some impact on age,u knw for example when u were 16 things u thought mattered will be different from wht u think matter now,u tend to be better in making decisoins and the way u think so u see it does have an impact,no it doesnt mean older women are better,there are so many younger girls who do not set their piorities on material things but in most cases for them to be able to see tht money or materials things are nt as important as they see it she will have to have pasted a certain age.u knw becos so many things come in to play,u knw like the environment she grew up,her friends her family,her school and so many other things.
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by laylow112(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2008
Oh thank u,actually maturity has got some impact on age,u knw for example when u were 16 things u thought mattered will be different from wht u think matter now,u tend to be better in making decisoins and the way u think so u see it does have an impact,no it doesnt mean older women are better,there are so many younger girls who do not set their piorities on material things but in most cases for them to be able to see that money or materials things are nt as important as they see it she will have to have pasted a certain age.u knw because so many things come in to play,u knw like the environment she grew up,her friends her family,her school and so many other things.

You are correct by saying that age to a large extent tells when it comes to decision making but i believe there are still a few young babes out there who are wise enough to know that love doesn't have to be like trade by batter, so yes you are right but to a certain extent i do not completely agree with you.

How old are you if i may ask and would i be right to say that you know all these because of your age? Be kind enough to respond as i am still online
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by CYclone1(f): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2008
@poster:
you can buy sex but not true love.
cost of true love: same price everywhere--priceless!
Why don't you lay low and forget about sex for now?
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by laylow112(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2008
you can buy sex but not true love.
cost of true love: same price everywhere--priceless!
Why don't you lay low and forget about sex for now?

I never talked about sex in my posting, maybe u should read it and after then u would come up with a different response
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by arramyjay: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2008
laylow_112:

You are correct by saying that age to a large extent tells when it comes to decision making but i believe there are still a few young babes out there who are wise enough to know that love doesn't have to be like trade by batter, so yes you are right but to a certain extent i do not completely agree with you.

How old are you if i may ask and would i be right to say that you know all these because of your age? Be kind enough to respond as i am still online

Oh my God u want to knw my age?Christ you are obviously very young but its ok it is nt very polite asking a lady her age.i will give a clue i am old enough to knw tht love dont cost a thing.
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by ramonacee(f): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2008
grin
your arms and legs!!
grin
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by CYclone1(f): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2008
laylow_112:

I never talked about sex in my posting, maybe u should read it and after then u would come up with a different response
I know you didn't talk about sex; but it's obvious you don't know the meaning of true love. . . you are mixing them up.
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by laylow112(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2008
A bottle of stout

What if i buy a trailer load of stout for you, Is that a guarrantee that you would remain mine forever? Lmao
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by MrCrackles(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2008
Recharge cards!
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by laylow112(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2008
Oh my God u want to knw my age?Christ you are obviously very young but its ok it is nt very polite asking a lady her age.i will give a clue i am old enough to knw that love don't cost a thing

Well, what makes you think i am so young? Anyway, i understand you don’t want to disclose your age publicly, especially to nairalanders. Here is my yahoo add: just_a_babyboy69@yahoo.co.uk , you can leave me an offline, i might need some more lectures cos i believe you know all about love and relationship. I have seen the way you responded to many postings here and i believe you would make a good Counselor. Please add me to your messenger, so we can chat
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by laylow112(m): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2008
I know you didn't talk about sex; but it's obvious you don't know the meaning of true love. . . you are mixing them up.

Believe me, you are the only one who seems to believe that i don't know the meaning of true love here. Maybe you might wanna lecture me on that, what do you think?
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by laylow112(m): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2008
your arms and legs

Do you really mean that?
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by larywando(f): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2008
i think u hav nt meet d true ones.
or maybe u ur self u are nt true
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by laylow112(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2008
i think u hav nt meet d true ones.
or maybe u your self u are nt true

I believe no one is perfect but I am definitely the opposite of fake. cool
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by laylow112(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2008
Recharge cards!

Interesting! Is that what you gave your girlfriend before she agreed and for how long did you send her recharge cards? I am sure when the credit finishes, she will dump you, lol grin
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by MrCrackles(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2008
laylow_112:

Interesting! Is that what you gave your girlfriend before she agreed and for how long did you send her recharge cards? I am sure when the credit finishes, she will dump you, lol grin

nah you got it wrong you fucking idiot, it has nothing to do with my girlfriend!

and we dont buy recharge cards where i live, we bigger than that, you dickhead! grin
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by laylow112(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2008
nah you got it wrong you fucking idiot, it has nothing to do with my girlfriend!

and we don't buy recharge cards where i live, we bigger than that, you dickhead

Hey! what's your problem dude? Must you be Sarcastic, thought we are just discussing a general issue here. U had better acquire some manners that's if you know what courtsey demands. Better apologize or i'll get the disciplinary committee to cautions you. Lol undecided

O boy! u don't have to take it personal, abi u think say na only u sabi vex?
Re: Very Important! How Much Does True Love Cost In Nigeria Today? by Busta(f): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2008
10 kobo!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Weird? / She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her / Because He Told Her He Will Marry Her She Had To Quit Our Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.