Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

What Did Thuram And Makalele Tell Zidane? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / What Did Thuram And Makalele Tell Zidane? (1515 Views)

Has Lionel Messi Surpassed The Status Of Pele, Maradona Or Zidane? / Is Zidane Overrated? Is He Better Than Ronaldinho? / Between Maradona, Zidane And Ronaldinho, Who Is Best Playmaker Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Thuram And Makalele Tell Zidane? by Akolawole(m): 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2006
Immediately Zidane scored the penalty that eliminate Portugal.

Thuram and Makalele went to him telling him something while he's nodding.

What do you think both were telling him?

In my opinion, i believe they said this

" Zidane, you now know why we came back to the national team, what has the other players done now even the so call 'Top scorer', they are toothless tiger, please don't retire, please!" grin

Re: What Did Thuram And Makalele Tell Zidane? by salehm(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2006
Akolawole:

Immediately Zidane scored the penalty that eliminate Portugal.

Thuram and Makalele went to him telling him something while he's nodding.

What do you think both were telling him?

In my opinion, i believe they said this

" Zidane, you now know why we came back to the national team, what has the other players done now even the so call 'Top scorer', they are toothless tiger, please don't retire, please!" grin

@Akola
You self we(The gunners)know who you are calling a toothless Tiger but we are not going to comment on that for now lipsrsealed
But to me i think Thuram and Makelele were telling him to try and motivate the midfield and talk to players lik Frank Ribery,Patrick Veira,and the "TOOTHLESS TIGER".

Re: What Did Thuram And Makalele Tell Zidane? by Grizzly(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2006
I think they were telling him his spot-kick was almost caught, shocked shocked
and in the event of another, he should do better, lipsrsealed
Re: What Did Thuram And Makalele Tell Zidane? by teeroy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2006
Akola,that was a very far fetched reason u gave!!! very far fetchede.You really don't have to rub it in the face of Arsenal fans that "igwe" has not scored 10 goals yet.there doesnt seem to be any Sunderland in this tournament.
Anyway, i think thuram and 'lele were just trying to plot tactics with the Prof.
Re: What Did Thuram And Makalele Tell Zidane? by Jackal(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2006
Thuram and Makelele were telling Zizou in french that what a man can see when he is sitting down, kids like Henry can never see if he's on top of World Trade Centre.

In other words, the older the wine the better it tastes.

Zidane is a legend and he proved all Henry cock-suckers wrong by steering France single-handedly to the World Cup finals.
I read lotta comments on NL that said France is too Zidane-centred and thatz why Henry is not clicking.
How wrong was that theory?

Go ZIZOU GO ZIZOU GO.
Re: What Did Thuram And Makalele Tell Zidane? by kitaun(m): 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2006
haters are at it again o shocked shocked shocked
whether it is henry or zizou,they are both french
man kill snake,woman kill snake
as long as snake die,no problem
good thing that zizou and igwe gelled at last
the thing come dey pain una
henry,toothless tiger ?
hell naaaaaaaaaaa shocked shocked
akola,u should know beta
don't u
those guyz probably were reassuring themselves
of their ability to end it all on a high,gaskiya grin grin grin grin
Re: What Did Thuram And Makalele Tell Zidane? by shango(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2006
Actually Henry is from Martinique and Zidane is from Algiers.
Re: What Did Thuram And Makalele Tell Zidane? by mukina2: 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2006
they were tellin him to continue playin well
henry made the penalty possible
so wat the fuss for anyway
grin wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January / Arsenal Vs Stoke City [2 - 0] On Saturday, 5th Dec / Wolverhampthon Vs Man Utd [0 - 1] On Sat. 6th March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.