Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,411 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

The Trinitarian Conversation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trinitarian Conversation (1118 Views)

A TRINITARIAN Should Explain This Scripture .... / Trinitarian Disrespect For God / Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Trinitarian Conversation by engr17(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2006
GOD: Angels,do you know what I was just thinking about?

ANGEL: What were you thinking about?

GOD: Christians seem to have forgotten what kind of power they have avilable an the devil keeps on deceiving them.

ANGELS: God,exactly what are you driving at?

GOD: I have made my children in such a way that when the people of the world are sitting,they would be standing;when the world is standing,my children will stand out;When the world stands out,my children must be outstanding;ans When the devil dares the world to be outstanding,my children will be the standards to be used.

JESUS CHRIST: Christians are also forgetting the words in Ephesians 1:3

GOD: Please read it Out.

ANGELS: "Praise be to God and Father of Our Lord esus Christ who has blesed us in heavenly places with evry blessing in Christ"

ANGELS: So, what do we do now since the end is at hand?

HOLY SPIRIT: My presence is still among men and I will teach and remind Christians of all that we have discussed.I will also make sure that they pass this message on-JESUS IS COMING SOON.

JESUS CHRIST: I will also keep on intercedeing for them and stand in to them even in their weaknesses.

GOD: I will also give to all those who ask of me;seek and try to find me.the blessings I've promised them through my son Jesus Christ,will be delivered to all those who discover that I,Jehovah,I'm ready to bless them;not because of any special things that they have done,but just because I love them!

ANGELS: We are all backing the decision of the HOLY TRINITY and even the devil cannot stop us.

DEVIL: (Listening behind the gates) I ope you all heard; I will deploy more demon-troops and make sure that Christians are Prayerless,read their Bible less,and preach less.
So, child of God,Pray more,Study your Bible more and Preah the Word more.

Do Not Dissappoint The Holy Trinity
Re: The Trinitarian Conversation by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2008
Genesis 11:7 (King James Version)

"Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech."

The plural noun there is talking about The Father, The Word and The Holy Spirit in a conversation

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-t002.html
Re: The Trinitarian Conversation by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2008
Genesis 1:26 (King James Version)
"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-t002.html

Genesis 3:22 (King James Version)

"And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:"

(1) (Reply)

American Church Culture Immoral, Says Study / Are We The New Chosen People / Prophet T.b. Joshua Donates Two Brand New Transformer To Our Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.