Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Uniport Post Ume Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Post Ume Admission (653 Views)

News On Oau Predegree And Ume Admission List / Futa Post Ume & Admission Result. / Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Post Ume Admission by odinakachi(m): 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2008
Hi, for those of you who wrote uniport post ume, i think you should try and go to the school or contact someone from the department wrote for the reall cut-off mark so you would not be feed with wrong information.
As for me, i know that there is no cut-off tnat is less than 50%. The department of political science and administrative studies is 228(57%), phamacy is about 300 (75%) or there about. so anybody sayint 40 something minght not be sure of what he she is saying. Lets try and give correct information on this website so that you dont mislead people.

(1) (Reply)

Oauife Please / Uni Abuja Admission Information / Music Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.