Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is (6006 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Still Have Hope For Nija Men.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by danakuba(m): 9:30am On Sep 17, 2008
When a nija man tells you ' I LOVE YOU '
what he is saying is I want to have sex with you ( I 124QU ).
4 4q Sake you've just met this lady , you don't even know her.
love ko love ni.

truth is bitter, oya nija men make una open mouth, true or false?

www.wazobians.com :::changing the way we meet
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by greatgut(f): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2008
i agree with you to some extent, pls don't generalise cos there are still some good guyz who make their intentions clear from the begining. It's left for the lady to shine her eyes.
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by sistawoman: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2008
it is almost impossible to determine what someones true intentions are from the onset of a realtionship. The only determining factors are what you see, his actions, and time.

His actions will reveail how he truely feels about you
Time with show if those actions are pretend or real.

Depending on the man and what his motive is most men cant keep up steady pretending for more that 3-6 months. Watch him and you will know.
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by gboyesh(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2008
Poster said MEN O!!!!!
pERCHERS, POSTERS PLS TAKE NOTE!!!

CHI!!!
WOMEN ALWAYS UP IN MENS BIZ!!! angry
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by A40(m): 12:26am On Sep 18, 2008
On the contrary thats what most girls want to hear.Guys if una like meet a girl and dont tell her your mind sharp sharp!! you would be suprised when she would come and tell you how a guy she just met within a month poked her grin
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by Hannibal: 12:50am On Sep 18, 2008
A-40:

On the contrary thats what most girls want to hear.Guys if una like meet a girl and don't tell her your mind sharp sharp!! you would be suprised when she would come and tell you how a guy she just met within a month poked her grin

Don't even bovver with these tricks!!!

Naija men can't kiss, Naija men don't know what LOVE is, Naija Men are not romantic!!!
What else?? Naija men cannot spell their names.
Buncha twits!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by sistawoman: 12:52am On Sep 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Don't even bovver with these tricks!!!

Naija men can't kiss, Naija men don't know what LOVE is, Naija Men are not romantic!!!
What else?? Naija men cannot spell their names.
Buncha twits!!! angry angry angry angry

Sweety why r u getting your boxers in a bunch over women that dont understand how wonderful Nigerian men really are?
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by Hannibal: 12:57am On Sep 18, 2008
sistawoman:

Sweety why r u getting your boxers in a bunch over women that don't understand how wonderful Nigerian men really are?

It just pisses me off when some simpletons disrespect Naija men to get FAMOUS on a forum.
These twits should get a LIFE. grin

How are u this evening? tongue
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by A40(m): 1:27am On Sep 18, 2008
@Hannibal
Later they would call us chauvinists when we start opening our own threads talking about Nigerian women and their shortcomings
You women dont know what yall want sometimes but its funny its a guy that opened this thread maybe he is a tranny grin
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by Hannibal: 1:42am On Sep 18, 2008
A-40:

@Hannibal
Later they would call us chauvinists when we start opening our own threads talking about Nigerian women and their shortcomings
You women don't know what yall want sometimes but its funny its a guy that opened this thread maybe he is a tranny grin

I will surely bitch slap the next woman that says nonsense about Naija men on this forum.
Naija men are animals and yet they cannot do without them.
Clueless lots. angry
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by deept(m): 2:17am On Sep 18, 2008
@ poster i dont agree.

Its about knowing wat u want and knowing wat to do or say to get wat u want. its wat some of our ladies want to hear and our ''brodas'' know how to use it. Ever seen one of them fall in love, u'll be tripped.
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by topup: 2:53am On Sep 18, 2008
Actions speak louder than words, and not even the typical 'buying flowers' or 'paying for dates' those are the typical easy gentlemanly favours that even players use to disguise their game.

If he isn't checking up on me or showing sincere concern then how can he love me? If after ignoring my texts, partying with his boys and then one night after a party he crashes at mine, and to make it worse, if he's drunk and then he utters the words. .
*laughs*
It means absolutely nothing, and in fact, I'll lose respect for him, that his game is that see-through.
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by A40(m): 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2008
Hannibal:

I will surely bitch slap the next woman that says nonsense about Naija men on this forum.
Naija men are animals and yet they cannot do without them.
Clueless lots. angry
Its so annoying!! if they are so sick of us they have two options
[list]
[li]Become a dyke[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Become a nun[/li]
[/list]
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by jgirl3: 3:22am On Sep 19, 2008
Nigerian men are ignorant of romance in general.

Freedom of speech on NL enables me to make noise about how lousy some Nigerian men are. I love it!!! smiley
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by Cayon(f): 3:29am On Sep 19, 2008
j-girl:

Freedom of speech on Nairaland enables me to make noise about how lousy some Nigerian men are. I love it!!! smiley
grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by HRhotness(f): 3:30am On Sep 19, 2008
Nigerian men dont knw many things but for some strange reason we still luv 'em undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by topup: 3:34am On Sep 19, 2008
It's not a decent excuse to say they say it because it's what women want to hear. What about what women want them to do - which is to love them, what separates that? If they are bent on being what we want them to be, why do they stop at the words?

Well, it's simple, though not all Nigerian men say the words to get sex, there a re many that say it but don't mean it (just like many non-Nigerian men who also utter the words), simply because they are giving their girlfriends what they wanna hear.

It doesn't make it right though.
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by Cayon(f): 3:35am On Sep 19, 2008
this thread is funny. ***singing*** Driver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai7mzkZcRsw
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 19, 2008
True. There is room for major improvement, starting with not telling to to go to hell when they say they are not feeling the love.
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by tpia: 4:05am On Sep 19, 2008
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by StephenP(m): 4:27am On Sep 19, 2008
@poster, I have no idea why I'm even getting mad at you, you're simply displaying your ignorance for us to see.
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 19, 2008
this is getting a little boring. Poster pls go find Togolese men, perhaps they understand what love is.
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by Texcee(f): 4:39am On Sep 19, 2008
From Sistawoman:

Depending on the man and what his motive is most men can't keep up steady pretending for more that 3-6 months. Watch him and you will know.

I wish all women could take a cue from this "bolded" statement of yours because it is so true.
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by topup: 4:59am On Sep 19, 2008
I second that which Sistawoman said about the pretence!
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by MP007(m): 5:00am On Sep 19, 2008
can't imagine this thread coming from a dude in agejunle, what is love huh? i see!!!
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by na2day2(m): 6:07am On Sep 19, 2008
i thot it was nigerian girls that like to bash us, now an ajegunle dude don join the show 
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by sistawoman: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2008
To all my GOOD Nigerian men:

God created you just for us, there are no other men on the face of the earth like yall. Good Nigerian men work harder, love harder and respect harder their women than any other men on the face of this planet.

The reason most of us are here is because of you.

This is one sista that no matter how many times her heart is hurt I will never turn my back on my brothas.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by jaybee3(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2008
Speak for yourself and stop generalizing.
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by oziomatv(m): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2008
sistawoman:

To all my GOOD Nigerian men:

God created you just for us, there are no other men on the face of the earth like yall. Good Nigerian men work harder, love harder and respect harder their women than any other men on the face of this planet.

The reason most of us are here is because of you.

This is one sista that no matter how many times her heart is hurt I will never turn my back on my brothas.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Thank God someone comes to our rescue,

What remains is Nigerian man can't F**K.
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by na2day2(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2008
u know, once upon a time, african american chicks went on a bashing african american brothers spree, until they found out that the psychological effect resulted to few real men in the african american communities and out of the few good ones, most now marry whites, latinos and other foreigners, and the african american woman wonders where are their men. i see the same trend among nigerian girls bashing nigerian guys, most nigerian guys now find it more comfortable marrying african american girls that are good, white girls, latinos and surprisingly chinese too. i hope one day they wont wake up wondering where are their men. we all know how that will end, hatred to the ones that took their men.  girls wise up.
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by sistawoman: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2008
na2day?:

u know, once upon a time, african american chicks went on a bashing african american brothers spree, until they found out that the psychological effect resulted to few real men in the african american communities and out of the few good ones, most now marry whites, latinos and other foreigners, and the african american woman wonders where are their men. i see the same trend among nigerian girls bashing nigerian guys, most nigerian guys now find it more comfortable marrying african american girls that are good, white girls, latinos and surprisingly chinese too. i hope one day they wont wake up wondering where are their men. we all know how that will end, hatred to the ones that took their men. girls wise up.

People tend to never remember the 80-20 rule.
Re: Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is by A40(m): 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2008
@sistawoman
Please tell this women that want to throw away Naija guys (80%) for a dude from another country (20%) they will always end up regretting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should sex be this painful? / Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? / How “no Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage, 6yrs after I'm still single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.