Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

When EFCC Bursted The KING (SAM MILLA) With Pictures - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When EFCC Bursted The KING (SAM MILLA) With Pictures (807 Views)

Photo - When Efcc Handles A Man / Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? / Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When EFCC Bursted The KING (SAM MILLA) With Pictures by KunleOshob(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2008
Wetin bros wan cary all this money do na?

Re: When EFCC Bursted The KING (SAM MILLA) With Pictures by KunleOshob(m): 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2008
The last picture shows SAMĀ and lyssa when the going was still good before their divorce with EFCC agents

Re: When EFCC Bursted The KING (SAM MILLA) With Pictures by showbobo(m): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2008
Hmmmm. . . . . undecided
Re: When EFCC Bursted The KING (SAM MILLA) With Pictures by Scopium: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2008
[size=13pt]I want my cut[/size]
Re: When EFCC Bursted The KING (SAM MILLA) With Pictures by SamMilla1(m): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2008
rich king, is dat dollars or am i seeing double,

i accept my bads,
Re: When EFCC Bursted The KING (SAM MILLA) With Pictures by tytylayor: 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2008
KunleOshob:

The last picture shows SAM and lyssa when the going was still good before their divorce with EFCC agents

i tot as much undecided KINGIIII lipsrsealed
Re: When EFCC Bursted The KING (SAM MILLA) With Pictures by MrInfo1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2008
rubbish

Re: When EFCC Bursted The KING (SAM MILLA) With Pictures by Jeovy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2008
infoguy,
which one be rubbish
Re: When EFCC Bursted The KING (SAM MILLA) With Pictures by Scopium: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2008
[size=13pt]I recognized that hand. It belongs to the mallam that changes hard currency for me[/size]
Re: When EFCC Bursted The KING (SAM MILLA) With Pictures by MrInfo1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2008
@ Jeovy

U didn't see the attached pic shocked y?

@ Scopium

At yaba bah
Re: When EFCC Bursted The KING (SAM MILLA) With Pictures by Pennywise(m): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2008
infobaba:

rubbish

OP, if that is your cell phone at 2 0'clock in the pic above, I have to say I admire your ingenuity with the rubber band.Cell phone makers have a thing or two to learn from us on how to keep a phone in one piece grin.
Re: When EFCC Bursted The KING (SAM MILLA) With Pictures by agaba123(m): 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2008
Pennywise:

OP, if that is your cell phone at 2 0'clock in the pic above, I have to say I admire your ingenuity with the rubber band.Cell phone makers have a thing or two to learn from us on how to keep a phone in one piece grin.
NL una no go kill me. How you take see that rubber band sef. na wa for your iquisitive eyes oo grin grin
Re: When EFCC Bursted The KING (SAM MILLA) With Pictures by Jeovy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2008
agaba123:

Nairaland una no go kill me. How you take see that rubber band sef. na wa for your iquisitive eyes oo grin grin

you sure say no be hin get am
Re: When EFCC Bursted The KING (SAM MILLA) With Pictures by Pennywise(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2008
agaba123:

Nairaland una no go kill me. How you take see that rubber band sef. na wa for your iquisitive eyes oo grin grin
If you take ajebota eye look am you fit think say na new way to do cell phone. But some of us know how far.
Re: When EFCC Bursted The KING (SAM MILLA) With Pictures by agaba123(m): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2008
Abeg oo me sef think say na rubber calculator grin grin grin
Re: When EFCC Bursted The KING (SAM MILLA) With Pictures by Scopium: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2008
infobaba:

@ Scopium

At yaba bah
[size=13pt]Naaaa at Eko Hotel cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: When EFCC Bursted The KING (SAM MILLA) With Pictures by Gabry(f): 2:51am On Sep 18, 2008
He is the king, of course he have all those money with him. Have you ever seen a king without money? See your head ohhh angry
Re: When EFCC Bursted The KING (SAM MILLA) With Pictures by clemcykul(f): 9:14am On Sep 18, 2008
see moneyy o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: When EFCC Bursted The KING (SAM MILLA) With Pictures by MrInfo1(m): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2008
but ur hand no fit touch any tongue
Re: When EFCC Bursted The KING (SAM MILLA) With Pictures by Gabry(f): 2:43am On Sep 19, 2008
Money is an evil evil thing. . . . angry
Re: When EFCC Bursted The KING (SAM MILLA) With Pictures by MrInfo1(m): 5:14am On Sep 19, 2008
. . . at Malaysia
Re: When EFCC Bursted The KING (SAM MILLA) With Pictures by Gabry(f): 6:35am On Sep 19, 2008
in general. . . . . . . I see it in ma malaysian people and in your nigerian people

(1) (Reply)

Madtv New Iphone / Biker: / Guess Who Is Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.