Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Federal Polytechnic Nekede Acc Hnd Aptitude Test. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Acc Hnd Aptitude Test. (11721 Views)

Federal Polytechnic Nekede First Admission List 2011/2012 Out / Federal Polytechnic Nekede: Aptitude Test Result Released: / Kindly Alert Students Here On The Release Of Fed. Poly Nekede Hnd Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Polytechnic Nekede Acc Hnd Aptitude Test. by onyiii: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2008
Please is there any body here that has Federal Polytechnic Nekede HND Aptitude Test format for ACC Candidates. Kindly furnish me with the questions or how the questions look like. Is it from Secondary school subjects or National Diploma Courses. Would be very grateful to hear from you soonest.

One love.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Acc Hnd Aptitude Test. by florishn(f): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2008
I am one of the HND aptitude test candidates in the department of ACC.Notwithstanding, the questions are from National Diploma while few are from Secondary School but the questions are very tricky to answer but I thank God for making me to write well, also am praying that the school should offer me admission in Jesus name, Amen.I will be very grateful if I know who u are. 4rm: MARVIN KEMS
Re: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Acc Hnd Aptitude Test. by charlesik1: 7:27pm On May 19, 2009
please guys i was a student of IMT enugu after my OND with them i decided to change school, i want to do My HND in federal polytechnic nekede. is it easy to gain admission with them. since i did not do my OND with them. can some help me with the procedures to follow.

link me up withthis mail id: charlesdion2000@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Acc Hnd Aptitude Test. by buchi25: 6:13pm On May 27, 2009
guys, i am likely to have the same case, please any body with  Acc apt test format should pls help out. am surpose to seat for the coming test via 2009.

thanks. pls link  me thr. bucheescience@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Acc Hnd Aptitude Test. by cimoore: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2009
love ones,do not panic about the attitude test,it's just an easy thing.You have to read more on management course,economics,accounts and english language.OR, if you need the past questions,kindly contact me on okcimoore57@yahoo.com

I LOVE YOU ALL,
MEET YOU IN HND because,I KNOW WE ALL ARE ALREADY THERE!
Re: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Acc Hnd Aptitude Test. by cbase: 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2009
please when is the aptitude test comin' up
Re: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Acc Hnd Aptitude Test. by guente02(m): 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2010
Pls how does the poly looks like,and if anyone is about to school there for dis 2010 admsn should pls let me knw bcz am about to attend d school by the grace of God.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Acc Hnd Aptitude Test. by Mrokong: 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2010
yes

(1) (Reply)

N1bn Allowance: EFCC Summons OAU VC, Bursar / Class Room Population, Does It Matter To You? / Patrick Obahiagbon's Comment On ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.