Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Between Footballers And Musician,who Is More Popular And Richer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Between Footballers And Musician,who Is More Popular And Richer (24960 Views)

Top 3 Richest Nigerian Footballers And Their Cars / Top Ten Smoking Footballers: Jack Wilshere, Lionel Messi And More Seth Williams / Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Footballers And Musician,who Is More Popular And Richer by beambally: 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2006
me and my freinds have been arguing 4 days about wealth and popularity levels of renowed musician and footballers.e g micheal jackson,50 cent, jay z etc and d likes of beckham,ronaldinho, henry etc.
Re: Between Footballers And Musician,who Is More Popular And Richer by diddy4(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2006
musicians are rich.

producers and label owners are really rich.

footballers are also rich same goes to basketballers.

i think footballers and basketballers and richer. yeah, they are.

it all comes down to if you are good at whatchu do. like diddy and jay-z and co are rich cuzz they know whats up.

good footballers are also rich as hell.
Re: Between Footballers And Musician,who Is More Popular And Richer by Kadeejah(f): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2006
hhmmm datz hard buh i think musicians are richer undecided
Re: Between Footballers And Musician,who Is More Popular And Richer by mukina2: 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2006
for popularity mostly musicians cuz its not everyone that actually knows bout football

for riches i'll give that to the footballers cuz theirs is on a weekly basis whilst a musician has to sell first undecided
Re: Between Footballers And Musician,who Is More Popular And Richer by Jackal(m): 1:47am On Jul 08, 2006
What are u guys yappin about?

Musicians are the most popular and the richest.

50 cent made 50 million dollars last year alone.
It will take Rio Ferdinand 5 plus x years to smell that.

(1) (Reply)

Aston Villa Announce Steven Gerrard As Head Coach / Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) / Lukaku Scores His First Goal For Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.