Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,959 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:23 AM

Lasu P.ume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu P.ume (1736 Views)

Uniosun 2011 P.ume (mass Failure) / ==>uniben P.ume Result is Out<== / Urgent Assistance(lasu P.ume) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasu P.ume by deleson: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2008
I'm a bit happy with those offered admission into LASU this year( I suppose join them o! but but but, )

Anyway, i want to sit for the third round exercise,this time am not going for law,but for mass-communication.

So,if you did the last exercise or if you have done any of lasu's mass-communication screening exercise,pls give me a clue to the questions.I mean the subjects in question and the nature of the questions.

Thanks.
Re: Lasu P.ume by anasey(m): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2008
Why is this our Nigerian university expectially LASU so unfair,

My name was on the Round Two list 2008/2009 session comp. sci. dept, and i'm also a Lagosian,
Only for me to go for my indegineship screening and for LASU to tell me that i'm not a Lagosian,

So that means my addmission for this year has been cancelled,

NA WA OOOO
Re: Lasu P.ume by yemi221(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2008
@ anasey try and send a mail to the vice chancellor.am sure you will get a positive feedback
Re: Lasu P.ume by Hardar4lag(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2008
@anasey if you did d interview contact me i will help you out and also about you been told you are not an Indigene dey jst used dat to scoled you or maybe you did not answer d questions but all d same still contact me and i will see wat i can do.
@poster lets talk man
Re: Lasu P.ume by akinnex(m): 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2008
Hey Guys
please do tell me wot lasu is up too
2nd 3rd round of post Ume exams
this is so unfair
please some should give me a link so that i can check for my baby Girl if her name is on any of the admission list
thanx
Re: Lasu P.ume by Hardar4lag(m): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2008
Send me your Girl name or visit www.lasunigeria.com or better still send me her name.
Re: Lasu P.ume by kolagbemi(m): 6:47am On Sep 20, 2008
Hey guys
pls i too wanted to write lasu third round test and i dont know how they set their questions and on what subjects infact i've not been to lasu b4. My choice course is PSYCHOLOGY, what do you think about my chance of getting admission as a non indegine. please i need to know how they set their question b4 i write my test on friday 26th next week. thanks
@deleson since you've write the test once you may be in better position to let me know how far. just tell me anything. pls i need info. and same to everybody. pls help me with information and any other help.
10x.
Re: Lasu P.ume by deleson: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2008
As @ the last time i did the p.ume,it was three subjects i did-English,Literature and Government.

I think what determines the subject is your choice of course.
Re: Lasu P.ume by deleson: 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2008
How was the test?

Share your experience-you need to see multitudes of pple coming around to write this exam,may be they don forget say na limited chance dey,

Pple wey come for mass-communication,pass pple for come for law during the real p.ume.

I wounder how we nigerians dey think.
Re: Lasu P.ume by delejames(m): 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2008
deleson:

How was the test?

Share your experience-you need to see multitudes of people coming around to write this exam,may be they don forget say na limited chance dey,

people wey come for mass-communication,pass people for come for law during the real p.ume.

I wounder how we nigerians dey think.

How do we Nigerians think? abi shey na only you want enter school.
Re: Lasu P.ume by amaikama(m): 4:54pm On May 22, 2009
@poster!!! na expore you dey look for abi angry God don catch you finish.

(1) (Reply)

Is It True,there Will Be No Post Utme Screening Exams This Year / A.b.u.zaria's Diploma Information / A Group For Imo State Students Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.