Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

All Men Are Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Men Are Bad (2661 Views)

Why Condoms Are 'bad' For You On Valentine's Day. / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Men Are Bad by dipotepede(m): 7:19am On Jul 08, 2006
Here is a lady approached by a married man (without her prior knowledge of the marital status). He trips her, spends money on her, and promises her marriage to sleep with her. She caves in and becomes deeply emotionally involved. Then comes the bombshell, she finds out. She becomes distress and seems justified to curse and rain abuses on him but she remains emotionally messed up. She becomes skeptical about men that come her way and resolves in her heart not to allow such happen to her again. No matter the shade of men that comes her way, her perspective is never to go through the same emotional pain again, so she tries not to get involve emotionally until she is sure.

Excerpt from www.dipotepede.com
Re: All Men Are Bad by Damsal(f): 10:12am On Jul 08, 2006
i think this just depends on how sensitive a woman is and how badly affected she is.
But as the saying goes 'it's love not time that cures a wounded heart'. She should either gain a hobby or get to meeting people, she shouldn't let the dude get to her.
Re: All Men Are Bad by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2006
Guy, sorry, but can i ask a question?? When she was collecting all the gifts she no no say she must give back also.

This is a simpe logic, the man gave so it could be given unto him, full measure!!

So this one u just xplained now is a Fair play

1 Like

Re: All Men Are Bad by edygirl(f): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2006
hmmm.
Re: All Men Are Bad by diddy4(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2006
edygirl:

Did you really speak from your head or your *****. You sounded like a *****.

was dat really necessary?
Re: All Men Are Bad by mrmayor(m): 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2006
Boy meets Girl,
Boy to Girl ----------  I love you and would like to be your friend.
Girl to Boy ----------I would only be your friend if you promise to marry me.
Boy to Girl------------I'll marry you,Walahi talahi,True to God,if I lie make I naked baff.

Later,hold me tight,faster,faster,you are the best,am cumming,jesus is lord

Later later,
Girl to Boy ----------When are you going to see my popsie
Boy to Girl-----------Which kind popsie?I don marry jo!

My question is this,

How did they meet,that they had an affair that could possibly lead to marriage and she never suspected anything?She must have been to his place at least once,because as a sucessful man he must have a place of his own,they must have mutual friends that would have told her something about this man,how much time did they spend together?
Where did this man say he was when they weren't together?When they are together did he guard his phone?Questions Questions

I believe that this woman was in denial about the whole situation,she was just too happy to recieve his Greek Gifts

1 Like

Re: All Men Are Bad by michael237(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2006
I actually agree with MrMayor, because women always blame men but fail to realise that it actually take two to tango. Dont be fooled by just talks and gifts, it actually should take more to get in a relationship, especially one that you intend to end up in marriage.

1 Like

Re: All Men Are Bad by DAMMYGLOW(f): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2006
Men lipsrsealed
i dont know what to say about them
Re: All Men Are Bad by beyunce(f): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2006
Really? How bad den.
Re: All Men Are Bad by DAMMYGLOW(f): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2006
Very Very Bas
Re: All Men Are Bad by DAMMYGLOW(f): 11:23am On Aug 10, 2006
i mean BAD
Re: All Men Are Bad by iice(f): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2006
Men are men, dont see how she could not have figured that something was fishy. She probably was in love with the idea of being love that she was blinded to certain things.
Re: All Men Are Bad by Busta(f): 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2006
iice:

Men are men, don't see how she could not have figured that something was fishy. She probably was in love with the idea of being love that she was blinded to certain things.

certain things like money grin
Re: All Men Are Bad by iice(f): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2006
Yes o, money blind her wella lol grin
Re: All Men Are Bad by Allcorrect(m): 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2006
Come o which kind babe be ? she just dey colect, collect, collect, she no even think say one day na pay back time.Aniwayi wonder y d guy took too long to o the chopping.Whats was so special in her aniway
Re: All Men Are Bad by abbey02(f): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2006
srry for her anyway.but she cause everytin,,she go luv cos of money.well once beating twice shine.so make she shine her eye weller b4 jumping into any guy
Re: All Men Are Bad by bluenubian(f): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2006
yeah true, then again that doesnt stop me, as a SAGG, we dont like commitment anyways, so soon as i found out the guy is a DOG which always happens, i jus move on, to the next DOG, its not like i dont get mine anyway!~~!
Re: All Men Are Bad by dipotepede(m): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2006
Women attract who they are not what they pray for or wish for; this goes for men too,
Re: All Men Are Bad by macalurs(m): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2007
All guys are bad. All girls are pathetic.
What beautiful generalizations.
Re: All Men Are Bad by olanajim(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2007
Yes all men are bad when woman had foolishly gave away her "treasure" for irrational promises only to be disappointed by a cunning guy.

All men are bad when a woman stupidly fall in love for a married man, only for the madam to truncate her joy by showimg up when the fun had just started;

All men are bad when a lady, dump a visionary poor man for a man of questionable wealth and dented character who nevertheless possess infectous charming personality only for  the chap to turn out a player;

so, to ladies with defective reasoning, all men are bad when one man commits an atrocity against a lady, rightly or wrongly. It is a free world.
Re: All Men Are Bad by lololo(m): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2007
@DAMMYGLOW, just sey thank god 4 man grin
Re: All Men Are Bad by jkpretty(f): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2007
Its a dual situation

Men r bad
Women r bad

but make it, some men r bad & some women r bad
Re: All Men Are Bad by McDoe(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2007
one funny thing is that, posts like this is usually an avenue for the unmarried guys to vent their anger towards the married. Today they will be the ones to speak against extra-maritals but when they are finally married, they indulge in the same act they earlier kicked against. What a jealous world!
Re: All Men Are Bad by McDoe(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2007
jkpretty:

Its a dual situation

Men r bad
Women r bad

but make it, some men r bad & some women r bad

As rare as they are, people like you help shape the world with truth. You are damned right, baby.
Re: All Men Are Bad by olanajim(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2007
I think the real problem has to do with people who had been hurt in the past, rightly or wrongly, and had consequently decided to generalise. One rough encounter with a bad boy, they starts singing "all men are bad" anthem.
Re: All Men Are Bad by McDoe(m): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2007
olanajim:

I think the real problem has to do with people who had been hurt in the past, rightly or wrongly, and had consequently decided to generalise. One rough encounter with a bad boy, they starts singing "all men are bad" anthem.

My brother, I agreed with you totally.
Re: All Men Are Bad by moondust(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2007
some women make very bad choices with men and then they run around trying to spread their paranoia. I'd suggest, she learns not to get attracted to the wrong guys or for the wrong reasons and save our ears the trouble.
Re: All Men Are Bad by saucekid(m): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2007
@ DAMMYGLOW,

what about the female folk?you guys are the baddestif that english dey exist sef

when the guy dey spend,she no complain,when she find out say she be away match,she begin halla,

what kain setup be dat?

as men,we are one of the best things God made oooooooooo

i speak for all guys mostly for myself cool
Re: All Men Are Bad by phoomie(f): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2007
i don't believe all men are bad, give the good ones a chance at least! we can't do without them!
Re: All Men Are Bad by sagacious(f): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2007
I will have to come back to this later , because i think i know , what it takes.
Re: All Men Are Bad by macalurs(m): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2007
Hilariously, girls love bad boys.
Re: All Men Are Bad by ochiaha1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2007
@Phoomie, well spoken!!!!

We need each other wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Should Pay For Dinner Dates? / Can Anyone Tell Me Why Is It That When Ladies Meet A Guy The First Question / GIRL SENDS NU-DE PICTURES TO FAKE " DON JAZZY" ONLINE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.