Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Love On The Hospital Bed?: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love On The Hospital Bed?: (2591 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! / Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love On The Hospital Bed?: by girlsoswit(f): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2008
Hey pips in the house, do you have the courage this guy had on the hospital bed. This is a true life story o and nt a mere fairy tale or home video. Now listen to his story. He was an Official in a programme that was supposed to hold for one week. Un42nately for him, on the third day, he suddenly collasped in the middle of the programme and was rushed to the hospital. Two days later on his hospital bed, he was being attended to by the nurse on duty. As she approached his bed ready to give him his injection, this guy's eyes and heart opened. After she left him, he called his friend's attention who had been by his bed side all the while he had been bed-ridden. He told him he liked the lady and was going to woo her right on his bed when next she came to him. The friend kept laughing at him and asked him if he had 4gotn that he was in the hospital and was been passed drip. But the guy replied him that ONLY HIS BODY WAS SICK AND NOT HIS HEART.

The nxt time the lady came to attend to him, he expressed his feelings to her bt all she was doing was to just laaf it off as she cudn't believe a sick and bed ridden person could still fall in love. She didn't take him serious at all. So after he was discharged he went for her and they started a blossoming after which has lasted up till this moment. As a guy or babe when you are sick do you still open your eyes to love when you see it or you simply ignore it because of your ill state? Comments please.
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by nana(f): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2008
I will open my heart and eyes.
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by Uby40(m): 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2008
@ poster.
wat name do we give to ur movie?

Sick bed Romance
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by spikedcylinder: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2008
You and your "true life" stories sha. cheesy
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by rampagain: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2008
Uby40:

@ poster.
what name do we give to your movie?

Sick bed Romance

was about saying d same thing undecided undecided
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by girlsoswit(f): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2008
spikedcylinder:

You and you "true life" stories sha. cheesy
Pele o. You think I'm like you- A FAKER
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by girlsoswit(f): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2008
rampagain:

was about saying d same thing undecided undecided
My dear, BE YOURSELF.
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by rampagain: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2008
girlsoswit:

My dear, BE YOURSELF.

i am already,we r talking about u undecided
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by origina9ja(f): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2008
cheesy cheesy
luv is blind
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by oshomotex: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2008
awa oshomo, a le she omo at any bloody time.

NO RESTRICTIONS!!! grin cheesy
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by spikedcylinder: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2008
girlsoswit:

Pele o. You think I'm like you- A FAKER

Congratulations.
You just crossed the line to totally useless. How is it on that side? Hot? No? cheesy
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by Godalone(m): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Congratulations.
You just crossed the line to totally useless. How is it on that side? Hot? No? cheesy
lol
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by soulamanne(m): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2008
@poster

why dont u go and direct one of these mexican films on tv!na u go radio station na u go hospital again, u sef u sick so stay there
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by soulamanne(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2008
Congratulations.
You just crossed the line to totally useless. How is it on that side? Hot? No? Cheesy

u girls can think!this is HOT
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by spikedcylinder: 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2008
oshomotex:

awa oshomo, a le she omo at any bloody time.

NO RESTRICTIONS!!! grin cheesy

Iwo ko ni? cheesy
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by CYclone1(f): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2008
poster,
D.O FAGUNWA grin
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by spikedcylinder: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2008
CY_clone:

poster,
D.O FAGUNWA grin

Ogboju Ode Ninu Igbo Irunmole certified!!
grin grin
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by oziomatv(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Ogboju Ode Ninu[b] Igbo [/b] Irunmole certified!!
grin grin

wetin concern Igbo here
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by CYclone1(f): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2008
oziomatv:

wetin concern Igbo here
Igbo in yoruba means forest!
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by oziomatv(m): 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2008
Thanks my bros/sister
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by tRoOE(f): 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2008
[size=13pt]LOL nlanders knows how to give the right answers grin grin
[/size]
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by oziomatv(m): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]LOL nlanders knows how to give the right answers grin grin
[/size]
fine girl how are you?
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by tRoOE(f): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2008
[size=13pt]I just dey jare
How body
[/size]
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by tpia: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2008
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by Gamine(f): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2008
This gyal, Becos u no find Loff for Studio

na for Hospital you wan pitch ya tent na

Girlsowit, Girlsoneedsalife undecided
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by chessguru(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2008
@ poster
no matter my state of health, the love is always there. PERIOD!!
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by oziomatv(m): 7:15am On Sep 19, 2008
tpia:

e concern Igbo because na Igbo thing.
I know you'll die the day you stop finding my trouble,
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by 8ball(m): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2008
@ poster

yeah,it happened to me

Actually that was three yrs back.The girl in question was admitted into the same ward as i was.

She was damn right so pretty that even ma ailing body had to acknoledge that (lol)

Her parents were by her all thru the day but left in the night and being that our eyes had met mo on than usual occasions we couldn't really ignore the brewing attraction that was ensuing

gradually,we started conversating n being that i was a smooth talker n had a way wiv words,i stole not only her heart but that of the nurses that attended to us at the ward.

Interstingly,they really never wanted me to leave on the day i was to b discharged n ma nu found friend,she wept so bittterly that i was gonna leave but i had to.Only her mum caught the jerk,her popsi was none the wiser

Her mumsi approached me asking me not to break her daughter's heart

need i say that our r/ship still blossoms till date
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by spikedcylinder: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2008
oziomatv:

wetin concern Igbo here

Its the name of D. O Fagunwa's popular book ~ Forest of a Thousand Daemons. smiley
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by spikedcylinder: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2008
8ball:

@ poster

yeah,it happened to me

Actually that was three years back.The girl in question was admitted into the same ward as i was.

She was damn right so pretty that even ma ailing body had to acknoledge that (lol)

Her parents were by her all through the day but left in the night and being that our eyes had met mo on than usual occasions we couldn't really ignore the brewing attraction that was ensuing

gradually,we started conversating n being that i was a smooth talker n had a way with words,i stole not only her heart but that of the nurses that attended to us at the ward.

Interstingly,they really never wanted me to leave on the day i was to b discharged n ma nu found friend,she wept so bittterly that i was going to leave but i had to.Only her mum caught the jerk,her popsi was none the wiser

Her mumsi approached me asking me not to break her daughter's heart

need i say that our r/ship still blossoms till date

Aww. . . . thats a beaurriful story. smiley
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by girlsoswit(f): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2008
Gamine:

This gyal, Becos u no find Loff for Studio

na for Hospital you wan pitch ya tent na

Girlsowit, Girlsoneedsalife undecided
You hurt me girl. Dnt force me to say something evil please. It hasn't reach this point. You wudn't want us to be enemies on Nairaland. Be careful. Didn't you read the post well. We are nt talking abt me here ok.
Re: Love On The Hospital Bed?: by skfa1: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2008
girlsoswit:

You hurt me girl. Dnt force me to say something evil please. It hasn't reach this point. You wudn't want us to be enemies on Nairaland. Be careful. Didn't you read the post well. We are nt talking about me here ok.

Just do your thing gurl dont mind, I think you are just shearing a true life tori with us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Guy Who's Already Married (for Papers) / . / Would You Add Someone You Don't Know Well On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.