Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Free Webhosting Package - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Free Webhosting Package (706 Views)

Your Website Today With One Year Free Webhosting,free Domain Plus Webmails / Risk-free Reseller And Master Reseller Webhosting Package / Domain Name Registration Instant Service & Free Webhosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Webhosting Package by pereowei(m): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2008
[center]FREE WEB HOSTING PACKAGE[/center]

Do you need a free web-hosting plan withought ads and so on?
here's your chance. At i360concept, we giving out 50 sub-domains for FREE, withought ads on it.

[center]Advantage over other sub-domain package;[/center]
[list]
[li]No ads on your site[/li]
[li]
5 webmails[/li]
[li]chat box[/li]
[li/]Google adsense to be paid to you ( that's if you want ads on your site)[/li]
and lots more
[/list]

ALSO
the most visited site among the 50 sites during the first three moths get a full domain and free webhosting for one year which incldes;
200MB disk Space
Cpanel control
50 webmails
Rss feeds
and lots more.

If you are interested call 08028322598, or mail info@i360concept.com,webmanager@i360concept.com

NB:Terms and conditions apply.

HERE'S YOUR CHANCE, GRAB IT !!!
Re: Free Webhosting Package by kiran1: 4:56am On Mar 29, 2012
hi i am here to share my hosting ideas i searched in net for best hosting sites and
finally i hosted several of my sites in http://www.xnynz.com/ .here they provide 3 hosting plan you can choose the one among them based
on your needs. i choose economy hosting plan to host my sites .They have
good customer support , low prices,they provide me required amount of space and bandwidth, and a good range
of features. i felt happy with the service provided by them .

(1) (Reply)

Design And/or Host Your Website Here / Semi-dedicated Server From N9,500 Per Month Only / Where Can I Get Cheap Edu.ng Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.