Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (63077 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by whitelexi(m): 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2009
Look her straight in the eyes and say to her: The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. Nobody in the world makes me laugh the way you do. You're my best friend. I just wanna be with you.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by debest1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2009
Buy her the most expensive ring in the world and take her to the most romantic place in your city,
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by blueteeth: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2009
@makahagirl,After walking away,she might just call you back.It's part of d trick.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by solodox(m): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2010
kick her in the guts and say the following

HI Lawv UUUUU!!!

the outcome will definitely be cataclysmic try it!
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by vanstanzy(m): 10:41am On May 16, 2012
SIMPLE! JUST TAKE HER OUT, BUY HER ICECREAM OR U SCREAM AND SUYA. THEN WHEN SHE'S FINISHED TAKE HER TO UR HOUSE AND SCREW HER BRAINS OUT, MAKE SURE SHE SCREAMS UR NAME, GET IT? UR NAME.
IS THAT ANSWER GOOD ENOF FOR YA?
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by 1stBlazeMan(m): 11:34am On May 16, 2012
I guess you re developin a stong feeling for her, which may on rare cases develop into ''love'' anything can happen. Its dependent on if she 'Feels for you', then both can now grow in the boundless love of the relatnship as time goes on. But I dont advise folks to use the word Love there are other words that can speak the situation of your feelings, why dont you start showing what she's neva seen before. And I just hope d feeling U have for her is genuine shaa.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by toygod2: 12:38am On Oct 20, 2012
i loffin u grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by nollywood20: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
Let me make it simple for you with the best love song video you can send to her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJhxBh4Oelk
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by Gday7(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
B very strightforward & positive,plus be fearless of stepping into & through ur fears, som girls wil nt tolerate insecurity which prevent personal growth
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by olawalehenry(m): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2015
wolexf:
Guess What you dont have to tell a girl u love her.
Do the right things earlier on and make the girl like you instead. If you need help hola and i will send u a copy of Double your dating(The wikipedia of dating by David deangelo)

Hi fellow Nairaland,

Pls can u send me a copy of Double your Dating by David Deangelo.....thanks in anticipation..
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by Xhereephdeen: 10:10am On Feb 02, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]hw can I get bold
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by Xhereephdeen: 10:11am On Feb 02, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] hw can I get bold
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? by Philipgreat(m): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
I need a girlfriend, call me on 08106832916

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] / Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* / Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.