Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Gold! Wanted To Buy - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Gold! Wanted To Buy (1228 Views)

Condemned Ships/vessels WANTED To Buy: Wrecked Boats WANTED / Raw Gold Wanted In Commercial Quantity / Forex Traders Wanted To Share Knowledge And Exchange Ideals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gold! Wanted To Buy by owo2000: 5:06am On Sep 19, 2008
Hi all i am interested in buying real 22kt gold. Where can i get some
Re: Gold! Wanted To Buy by sunshineky(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2008
take a bus to kano. u'll grt any form and in different shapes and dey come
cheaper dan u'll eva expect.
Re: Gold! Wanted To Buy by Trends: 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2009
Are you talking about raw gold or already processed gold? I can get you raw gold dust and deliver to either Abuja or Lagos, preferably Abuja. Reach me on:wadiacorp@yahoo.com or send me an sms via:08057243001 and I will call you back. Thanks.
Re: Gold! Wanted To Buy by Cdelight: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2009
Hello everyone,
I deal with a wide range of fashion and body care products in London
and I distribute to buyers in Nigeria as well. Some of the products I sell
are:
1. Perfumes for Men and Women (All major brands)
2. Football Jerseys (Names could be printed on it if requested)
3. Classic Suits for Men and Women
4. TM Lewin and Curtis Shirts for Men and Women
5. Trousers and Jeans (Boot cuts, Straight and Flare)
6. Trainers ( Adidas, Reebok, Nike, Umbro, etc)
7. Cosmetics and Skin care products (Marks, Mary K and all major products)
8. Hair products
9. Designer Bags and Shoes for Men and Women
10. Household products (Curtains, Bedsheets, Fancy bed lamps, Teddy bears, etc)
11. Different varieties of White and Red Wines.
Buying from me means that there is no middle man and so you would be buying at
normal wholesale prices. The shipping cost is a standard N10,000 no matter the
quantity so I save you lots of money.
I recieve payment by Western Union or Bank Transfers and your order is delivered
to any destination of your choice by recorded first class delivery.
There is discount for customers buying in bulk.
To make orders, contact me by phone or email:
Phone: +44 7508337216
Email: corporate_delight@netbusiness.com
I take orders any time of the day and once your order has been put together I will
contact you to inform you on when you will recieve your delivery.
I look forward to serving you.
Thank you.
Re: Gold! Wanted To Buy by wills20008: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2012
Kind Attn: Buyers/Mandate,

We are searching in America,Europe and Asia for Alluvial Gold Dust Brokers/Buyers.So we are looking for buyers and an agent to sell our Gold Dust.If you are interested please contact me as soon as possible for more details, your commission is protected immediately after the contract is signed with us as an agent/broker.

Product- AU GOLD DUST
Purity- 92% OR BETTER
Karat- 22+ CARATS
Quantity- 30KG Trial Shipment and contract to be sign after.
Full Quantity- 260kg

PRICE:$38,000.00 PER KILOGRAM FOB and $45,000 CIF

PAYMENT CIF: 20% AFTER DELIVERY AND SUCCESSFUL INITIAL RANDOM TEST SAMPLE,THEN BALANCE PAYMENT OF 80% AFTER REFINERY SMELTING AND ASSAY REPORT.

TERMS OF PAYMENT FOB: The payment of the product will be done at the buyer’s destination after refinery. However 10% of the total cost will be paid by buyer to seller to cover Export Expenses and Documentation, and after buyer has been satisfied with the quality of goods and all the procedures, shipment will be effected within 72 hours. The balance of 80% will be paid based on the refinery’s report, 2 to 3 working days after goods has been delivered to buyer’s refinery.

OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS: A contract agreement stipulating terms and conditions of this transaction will be signed between seller and buyer. Buyer must arrive in Ghana to sign all business and legal documents in respect of the transaction and also use the chance to interact with management and physically ascertain the product.
Seller’s mandate will accompany buyer and the product to his destination upon receipt of the Export and Documentation Expenses.

PROCEDURE FOR CIF:

(1) Seller delivers CIF to UK/USA,MALAYSIA,HOLLAND and HONG KONG.
(2) Buyer meets Seller representative and do random test of Gold Dust.
(3) On successful random test, Buyer to pay 20% of total value of Products as cost of shipment.
(4) Seller representative and Buyer take Gold Dust to refinery for smelting and assay.
(5) Following satisfactory assay report from refinery, Buyer to make balance 80% payment to Seller via bank transfer.

Waiting for your email and call if you agree to any of the procedure on my contact details below:

Phone: 00233267507768
Email: E-mail:robwills15@yahoo.com

Sincerely Yours,

Mr.Robert Williams.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Car(s)in Cotonou At Cheaper Rate / URGENT NEW ORDER - Required: 50,000+ Metric Tons Of AGO / Do You Need Taxi Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.