Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Discover Hidden Talent - Self Publushing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Discover Hidden Talent - Self Publushing (809 Views)

Hidden Chapter. / Harness Your Talent/skills Or Be On Your Own (self Employed) / Scientists Discover Hell: As Astronauts Find Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover Hidden Talent - Self Publushing by bigadeal: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2008
I've been reading up comments and notes on NairaLand for years and undoubtably read some interesting pieces from contributors on this website. What about taking your writting talent to the next level with the new rage - Self Publishing.

"In its most recent year-end issue, after an explosion in user generated content on the internet, TIME magazine named YOU the person of the year. And that's what Lulu.com is all about – YOU the creator, and YOU the business person"

Check it out!

(1) (Reply)

3-hot Article For Only 15 People And I Promise, I Will Never Sell Again! / I T Seminar! I T Seminar! I T Seminar! / Where Can I Get The Oxford Dictionary Of Quotes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.