Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' (13714 Views)

The Governor's Daughter / How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife / Rita....a Heartfelt Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Orikinla(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2006
I am sure most people on Nairaland have not seen Rita Dominic the popular Nollywood actress on the cover of a novel.

The prize winning novelist Bisi Ojediran said it became natural that an artiste of equal virtue like Rita Dominic be chosen for the cover of his novel "The Governor’s Wife".

Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by shawna(f): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2006
yeah rita dominic is pretty oh and this is the first time seeing the novel cover
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Seun(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2006

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by hotangel2(f): 2:48am On Jul 09, 2006
I might just have to read that book.

Awww, she's pretty too. WIth her famous "afro hair".
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Rhodalyn(f): 2:49am On Jul 09, 2006
the first PIC IS AIGHT BUT sAME cANT BE sAID FOR THE sECONd oNE
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by diddy4(m): 2:50am On Jul 09, 2006
thats one fine mami right there. she aiight but i dont read novels. nahhhh, i prefer calculus and stuff.
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by hotangel2(f): 2:55am On Jul 09, 2006
The book is not in the state library. I would have loved to read it. The name is catchy. I wonder what the Governor's wife is up too.

I dont BUY books like dat. But i might just decide to buy this one. This sistah is curious.
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Seun(m): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2006
You all are going to buy a book because Rita Dominic is on its cover? Now I see why the entertainment industry is addicted to celebrities. Yes, she's lovely, but she probably doesn't have the time to read the book herself!
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Orikinla(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2006
Rita Dominic is more photogenic than Genevieve Nnaji.

The look of Genevieve Nnaji modeling for Lux does not look impressive on the billboards in Nigeria. She does not look beautiful. The Nigerian babes modeling for Delta soap are more photogenic than Genevieve. Rita would have been better than Genevieve for the Lux adverts.
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by kellorah: 2:03am On Jul 10, 2006
AWWW DAT'S REALLY KOOL. CAN D OTHERS BEAT THAT? I DNT FINK SO!!! GO RITA,U ROCK!
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by diddy4(m): 2:12am On Jul 10, 2006
nice profile pics kellorhah
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by kellorah: 2:15am On Jul 10, 2006
AWW,THNX DIDDY, WHERE'S DEXTER?, IN HIS LAB? jst jokin
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by diddy4(m): 2:16am On Jul 10, 2006
cool girl. i like the joke. i got it. i dont watch cartoon dat much though.

and dexter's didi is spelt didi

my own diddy is different hun. wink wink wink wink
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by kellorah: 2:19am On Jul 10, 2006
lol, my bad
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by diddy4(m): 2:21am On Jul 10, 2006
no problem hun, nothing serious.

u aint sleeping?
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by kellorah: 2:24am On Jul 10, 2006
NAHH, WENT TO BED EARLY, BOUT 7:30PM, BEEN UP SINCE PAST 11 AND CNT SLEEP AGAIN. sad
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by diddy4(m): 2:26am On Jul 10, 2006
awww, i feel you.

hit me up on yahoo cuzz seun will ban our ass very soon for offtopic. check me profile hun.
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by sade511(f): 2:27am On Jul 10, 2006
I dont think she's as pretty as everyone blows her up to be, anyhow good for her.
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by kellorah: 2:28am On Jul 10, 2006
i fink she's pretty, and has got lovely smile as well unlike omotola always screwing up her face.
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 10, 2006
i agree with sade511 , she is pretty though but i saw her w/o makeup i wasnt impressed. but anyways who's read it? is it good ?
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Orikinla(m): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2006
The Governor's Wife is a thriller. And another novel Sacred Seduction by the same author is also very exciting. The novelist is a prize winning writer.
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Oracle(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2006
Wow[b] SACRED SEDUCTION![/b] thatz a wonderful title for a movie
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Dinosky(m): 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2006
Hey Guys out there, i don't really see anything special about our movie stars adoring a cover page of a novel. It is thesame story and impression all the time. When will nigerians go for a change. Why Rita Dominic for christ sake.
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by sade511(f): 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2006
Im saying, anyhow I want to hear from some someone who actually read the book if its worth reading.
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Orikinla(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2006
I have read the book and Seun even gave the link where you can read the reviews.

The story is a thriller.

Seeing is believing.

If you want me to tell you the whole story, you have to pay me.
I earn good money for telling stories. wink
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Bree(f): 1:51am On Jul 13, 2006
the pic doesnt look too photoshoped for a book cover. angry,
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Treysure(f): 1:58am On Jul 13, 2006
I live in the States (California to be exact). Can anyone tell me how I can get a hold of the book. These reviews has got me curious,
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by diddy4(m): 3:04am On Jul 13, 2006
@bree
do u use photoshop for your pics?

@treysure
u can buy it online.
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by IBBFan(m): 5:02am On Jul 14, 2006
isn't it clear that it is pancake is what has her face up. and you'll tell she's an old mama in the 2nd pic. Rita no try for natural beauty, no long thing!

@Orikinla

even though i don't like Genevieve that much, i can only see that you're judging by complexion. Rita is fair and so are ALL the Delta girls. believe me, i have never seen Gen more beautiful than in the Lux ad. didn't you notice all her pimples disappeared?
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Orikinla(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2006
IBB,
Genevieve looked older in the Lux adverts on billboards.

I blame the director for not bringing out the best of Genevieve.

She looked better on the cover of True Love magazine.
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by seanisim(f): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2006
i believe true love mag pictures are made perfect with the computer. the pictures are unbelievable. they literally turn a chimp to miss world.
good job for true love magazine.
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Shokoloko(f): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2006
Rita is wow in the 1st pic but the 2nd one she looks like a mother of 5. and Genevieve looked like a cockroach in the lux billboard. like i always say and i'll continue to say. I HATE GENEVIEVE NNAJI cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / What Is The Most Romantic Real Life Story You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.