Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

How To Use Paypal In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Use Paypal In Nigeria (32547 Views)

Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers / Can I Use Paypal In Nigeria? / What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by CrudeOil2(m): 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2012
Someone's talking of proxies? LOl
To open a paypal in nigeria you need a vpn first of all(a strong and dedicated vpn server) and a us bank account for verification. Opening a paypal in nigeria is quite easy. Never ever ever log in from a different IP address, your account will be restricted. All paypal accounts are being monitored by robots not humans, always learn to do the right thing if you're using PP.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2012
Crude Oil:

Someone's talking of proxies? LOl
To open a paypal in nigeria you need a vpn first of all(a strong and dedicated vpn server) and a us bank account for verification. Opening a paypal in nigeria is quite easy. Never ever ever log in from a different IP address, your account will be restricted. All paypal accounts are being monitored by robots not humans, always learn to do the right thing if you're using PP.
Good one here and it is highly recommended that you use dedicated VPN but if you cannot afford the $10 per month,you can go for some Ip changing softwares that had stood the test of time of PP like the one I'm using and using for my clients.
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by chuksvoice: 11:37am On Apr 11, 2012
I can buy or sell paypal funds.
Contact me for latest rates.
chuksemails@gmail.com
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by darediamond(m): 11:48am On May 22, 2012
HAVE YOU HEARD?
Heard WHAT?
Heard that U Can With Peace of Mind Now keep making money into your PAYPAL Account & START WITHDRAWING TO NIGERIA WITHOUT THE HELP OF ANYONE.
U might over look this & thus keep paying some vampires 50% of your PayPal hard earned Earnings to have your PayPal money withdrawned for you from over there down to Nigeria, Ghana & all other Nations rejected by Pay Pal.
Why don't you take a WISE decision by freeing yoursel from PayPal Money Withdrawal Nigthmare for life?
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 4:50pm On May 22, 2012
I currently have $120 of PayPal for sale now at N185 per dollar
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2012
How To Make Money Into Your Paypal Account!

Fellow nairalanders,

Today, I want to show you an out-of-the-box thinking that will help you make consistent dollars into your PayPal account.

Just click on: www.nairaland.com/1010968/money-making-ebook-free-download-everyone to discover this SECRET for FREE.

Make sure you click on this link: >>> www.nairaland.com/1010968/money-making-ebook-free-download-everyone

I'm committed to your success,
Presegs Adesida

CEO w w w . legal wealth creation . com
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by normaljenny(m): 2:15am On Dec 16, 2012
Fellow nairalanders, I have really given this paypal stuff a big long thought. I wanted to run a site selling biz that requires a payment processor, and I wanted to use the yahoo small biz and then intergrate my (yet to get) paypal acct into it. I do not really trust all those adverts of marketers selling ideas of possibilities of verifying paypal in "whatsoever way" in naija. I have seen and heard how peeps gets frozen and lost huge sums, and I think I like learning from other peoples experience.

I have been refered to payza.com and I found out that u have to submit ur website for them to approve first and other conditions too. I tried checkout google and they hav only usa and uk as allies and u must verify with credit card "made" in usa or uk, or ur tax dis and dat. And for 2checkout, I don't understand them at all and their payoneer is not reliable for naijas. Now the koko is paypal is just too trusted and accepted worldwide.

So my question is dis, I hav a fiance in the states that has a SSN, can I tell her to open a fresh checking bank account there in usa, so that I can use her bank account number to verify the USA paypal account?

Secondly, since benin republic is paypal friendly, can I get into Cotonou and use their IP address to create and verify the USA paypal account. Since I don't have a cotonou bank account and does not want to verify with cotonou bank acct. Hope they won't close me up if I use cotonou IP address (which I believe to be paypal friendl) to verify a USA premier account?
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2013
normaljenny: Fellow nairalanders, I have really given this paypal stuff a big long thought. I wanted to run a site selling biz that requires a payment processor, and I wanted to use the yahoo small biz and then intergrate my (yet to get) paypal acct into it. I do not really trust all those adverts of marketers selling ideas of possibilities of verifying paypal in "whatsoever way" in naija. I have seen and heard how peeps gets frozen and lost huge sums, and I think I like learning from other peoples experience.

I have been refered to payza.com and I found out that u have to submit ur website for them to approve first and other conditions too. I tried checkout google and they hav only usa and uk as allies and u must verify with credit card "made" in usa or uk, or ur tax dis and dat. And for 2checkout, I don't understand them at all and their payoneer is not reliable for naijas. Now the koko is paypal is just too trusted and accepted worldwide.

So my question is dis, I hav a fiance in the states that has a SSN, can I tell her to open a fresh checking bank account there in usa, so that I can use her bank account number to verify the USA paypal account?

Secondly, since benin republic is paypal friendly, can I get into Cotonou and use their IP address to create and verify the USA paypal account. Since I don't have a cotonou bank account and does not want to verify with cotonou bank acct. Hope they won't close me up if I use cotonou IP address (which I believe to be paypal friendl) to verify a USA premier account?

First of all,don't ever use Cotonou PayPal for serious business as PayPal hates African countries to be using their PayPal account for huge deals and do you know that cotonou PayPal cannot receive cash but can only send cash but the main solutions are ...
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2013
normaljenny:

If you trust her very well,tell her to use all her details to open a physical USA Bank account and other neccessary things to open and verify the paypal

If you don't trust her so much,make use of sites like kaiku.com in which you will only need her SSN,address and some other details to apply for their prepaid card which comes with USA Bank Account details which you can use to verify PayPal but use your own email for the card.
After the card must have been sent to her address in USA,tell her to send the card to you here in Nigeria and you are good to go but you need to setup a very powerful and long-lasting one USA Dedicated VPN/IP for opening,accessing and operating your verified PayPal account from Nigeria without being limited though you need some tips of successfully operating your PayPal as having a PayPal account duly opened PayPal account with real USA details is not the license that your account cannot be limited as USA citizens as well do have theirs limited but you can easily resolve it as your fiance can easily supply them with details needed.
Still,you still have to learn the tips of operating PayPal account successfully because it is one thing to have a verified PayPal account and it is another thing to maintain it or operate it successfully

Hope I've made sense and less I forget,you can inbox me or reach me on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 if you need a very powerful and long-lasting one USA Dedicated VPN/IP for opening,accessing and operating your verified PayPal account from Nigeria
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by marvrid(m): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2013
I don’t subscribe to the idea of changing IP or using VPN. I have using paypal and I don’t have an issue with them. I don’t use VPN or change my IP, I used my Nigeria IP.

How did I do it?
Ask yourself this question, if you a Briton and you are living in Nigeria, is that mean you can not operate a paypal? Yeah! You are getting the idea now. It not your IP that is causing whala but your nationality.
Simply get an address, if you have relative abroad, get his or address and use it. But all other things should reflect that you are staying in Nigeria.

The issue of getting foreign Bank Account does not arise as well. I have domicilary account with Gtbank and I have visa debit card. When you want to verify your account, you will use the credit card detail to verify it.

After you have registered, they will ask for something so they will not limit your account. Among what they will ask for are;
1. Your business registration
2. The IP you will be using
3. Why you choose paypal
4. Verification with your card.
Remember your card carries your name. sometimes they tell you to scan the card. To let you know what I saying is true, I have integrated payza and paypal on my website at www.marvrid.com and up to now I have never had an issue with them. Just scroll to the bottom of the page, you will see paypal payment button.
Thanks
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2013
marvrid: I don’t subscribe to the idea of changing IP or using VPN. I have using paypal and I don’t have an issue with them. I don’t use VPN or change my IP, I used my Nigeria IP.

How did I do it?
Ask yourself this question, if you a Briton and you are living in Nigeria, is that mean you can not operate a paypal? Yeah! You are getting the idea now. It not your IP that is causing whala but your nationality.
Simply get an address, if you have relative abroad, get his or address and use it. But all other things should reflect that you are staying in Nigeria.

The issue of getting foreign Bank Account does not arise as well. I have domicilary account with Gtbank and I have visa debit card. When you want to verify your account, you will use the credit card detail to verify it.

After you have registered, they will ask for something so they will not limit your account. Among what they will ask for are;
3. Why you choose paypal
Remember your card carries your name. sometimes they tell you to scan the card. To let you know what I saying is true, I have integrated payza and paypal on my website at www.marvrid.com and up to now I have never had an issue with them. Just scroll to the bottom of the page, you will see paypal payment button.
Thanks

I get you as this is one of the methods that I normally recommend for people that lives or has business in supported countries like USA and other ones in which you are coming to Nigeria or other unsupported countries.

You will need to give them a call as you've said with your phone line in the country that you are coming from and you must not change away from the IP that you gave them else your account will be limited in which you will still need to contact them which might be stressful if you can with Nigeria line but it will be easier if you buy US phone no while you were in your country which you can as well use anywhere online.

The conclusion now is that this method cannot work for everyone but there are other proven methods that works with ease even for anyone irrespective of your location or what you have.
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
marvrid: I don’t subscribe to the idea of changing IP or using VPN. I have using paypal and I don’t have an issue with them. I don’t use VPN or change my IP, I used my Nigeria IP.

How did I do it?

3. Why you choose paypal
Thanks

There is no single trace of PayPal integration on your website and can you proove to us that you opened your own PayPal account the way that you've explained above.

Kindly give us practical proofs and not just theoretical proofs though I know that this method works as I have two or three of my clients that operate their verified PayPal account this way from Nigeria.
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by marvrid(m): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

There is no single trace of PayPal integration on your website and can you proove to us that you opened your own PayPal account the way that you've explained above.

Kindly give us practical proofs and not just theoretical proofs though I know that this method works as I have two or three of my clients that operate their verified PayPal account this way from Nigeria.

i reuploaded the site this morning, i didnt notice the error. when i fixed later in the day i will let you know. at the same time of what benefit is to me if i give wrong information. im not selling info product so we may be thinking i have something to sell. honestly that just the plane truth. they even sent message to me to choose IP i will be using. let me explain a little bit, i choose a country, not European Country. i search for that country yellow page on google and use some virtual address. for example, assuming the address i found on yellow page is 23, adekunle avenue, i used something like this 23A1, adekunle avenue. after that All other informations are my real info. my name, country i am presently which is Nigeria.
please let me even tell you that payza too dont normally approve websites. but on a single website i provided what they want. later bros i will rectify the problem on my site and let you know. if you need any other info. please drop it i will answer. remain blessed.
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
marvrid:

i reuploaded the site this morning, i didnt notice the error. when i fixed later in the day i will let you know. at the same time of what benefit is to me if i give wrong information. im not selling info product so we may be thinking i have something to sell. honestly that just the plane truth. they even sent message to me to choose IP i will be using. let me explain a little bit, i choose a country, not European Country. i search for that country yellow page on google and use some virtual address. for example, assuming the address i found on yellow page is 23, adekunle avenue, i used something like this 23A1, adekunle avenue. after that All other informations are my real info. my name, country i am presently which is Nigeria.
please let me even tell you that payza too dont normally approve websites. but on a single website i provided what they want. later bros i will rectify the problem on my site and let you know. if you need any other info. please drop it i will answer. remain blessed.

Ok but this your explanations are somehow contradictory.

Do you even have a verified account in your name that you just opened with the method that you are talking about in here and what of if PayPal ask you to provide proof of address.

Kindly note that I'm not the type looking for PayPal information as I know at least to some great extent about PayPal generally and from my observation,you are just saying what you like and don't know/do nor practicalise.
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by ibtha14u: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
The issue of paypal that nigerians are facing is no more an issue. I guess i should say i am also a paypal victim (although i know im not suppose to be using paypal in nigeria). I have lost money with paypal but i am now able to solve almost all paypal issues. My site is at getmymoneyout dot com. you can reach me locally at 07083565577, i have gigs on fiverr and fourer on paypal issues.
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2013
ibtha14u: The issue of paypal that nigerians are facing is no more an issue. I guess i should say i am also a paypal victim (although i know im not suppose to be using paypal in nigeria). I have lost money with paypal but i am now able to solve almost all paypal issues. My site is at getmymoneyout dot com. you can reach me locally at 07083565577, i have gigs on fiverr and fourer on paypal issues.

Can you give links to your gigg on fiverr at least to see some things out if you are truely real.
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by ibtha14u: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Can you give links to your gigg on fiverr at least to see some things out if you are truely real.
I use the same username on all of those platforms, which is (etimbuk). You can search my user name. If you have any questions you can email me at etimbuk@getmymoneyout.com or text me at 07083565577
Http://getmymoneyout.com
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2013
ibtha14u:
I use the same username on all of those platforms, which is (etimbuk). You can search my user name. If you have any questions you can email me at etimbuk@getmymoneyout.com or text me at 07083565577
Http://getmymoneyout.com

Ok!I will check it out...
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2013
ibtha14u: The issue of paypal that nigerians are facing is no more an issue. I guess i should say i am also a paypal victim (although i know im not suppose to be using paypal in nigeria). I have lost money with paypal but i am now able to solve almost all paypal issues. My site is at getmymoneyout dot com. you can reach me locally at 07083565577, i have gigs on fiverr and fourer on paypal issues.

Stop lieing that you have gigs on fiverr that solves PayPal issues.I just checked your fiver link http://fiverr.com/etimbuk and I got this

"etimbuk
Not Rated Yet
Joined Fiverr 6 months ago • last activity: about 21 hours ago
All i will come with is Good News so i am expecting a lot of thanks for all my services."

and you have not even a single gig.Who is fooling who my man.

#Nairalanders!Be wise...
Disclaimer:I'm not saying that he doesn't know anything about paypal but use your discretion please.Thanks
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by ibtha14u: 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Stop lieing that you have gigs on fiverr that solves PayPal issues.I just checked your fiver link http://fiverr.com/etimbuk and I got this

"etimbuk
Not Rated Yet
Joined Fiverr 6 months ago • last activity: about 21 hours ago
All i will come with is Good News so i am expecting a lot of thanks for all my services."

and you have not even a single gig.Who is fooling who my man.

#Nairalanders!Be wise...
Disclaimer:I'm not saying that he doesn't know anything about paypal but use your discretion please.Thanks

They say the best way to respond to a fool is by silance, but this time i will have to respond. If i were lying that i have gigs on fiverr , then you wouldnt have found (MY PROFILE with GIGS ABOuT PAYPAL) on fiverr. As you have posted my last activity on fiverr was 21 hours ago. When i get a request for my service, i handle it outside fiverr platform. So no i was not lying about anything. I own and operate http://getmymoneyout.com. Ive posted my email addresses which is etimbuk@getmymoneyout.com or help@getmymoneyout.com. It is not only fiverr where i offer paypal services but also on fourerr.com, tenbux.com, seocleck.com and many more fiverr alternatives. Fiverr is not my only source of income. If you know anything about these sites, you would know that most of these services are saturated. i am not the only one offering paypal service. For me, i use sites like that for advertising. The people that i have helped thats found my service via these platforms, deal with me outside of the platform. Meaning i dont offer a service for $5 and and only get paid $4 for it. Since you love researching, you can find me with the same user name on all of those platforms. Its not as if im hiding, because as we speak if you do a google seach you will find my name in alot of areas dealing with paypal issues. So my friend, you didnt need to assasinate my charactor and youve never done business with me. If you have done business with me and it did not go well, fair play would be for you to try and disgrace me as youve done here, but that is not the case. When a nigerian calls my line for issues with paypal, ( and i get calls daily because my number is posted all over also) 07083565577, i dont collect money for just giving information that most nigerians collect a helfty price for. Go to my site and you will find lots of free and usefull information on paypal. So next time no need for you to go running your mouth. I will say this again, i dont scam people or chop peoples money. I get calls from people because of my post here on nairaland daily. I have not seen anyone report foul doing. I got into this paypal thing because i was scamed by 5 different people in lagos for the total price of 45k just to either fund my paypal account, create a paypal account, or make a purchase for me. That lead to me forming everything you see on my site. My friend mybe you should focus your research on something that will help others grow.
Have a good day
Etimbuk
Etimbuk@getmymoneyout.com
Http://Www.getmymoneyout.com

1 Like

Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by ibtha14u: 11:41am On Jun 18, 2013
server123:

Haba!This is not war house and two of you needs to behave maturely and besides,your website is not opening now.
Check it out pal how does your PayPal service goes?
Mail me via esmondobukohwo @ gmail . com for more details on it.

No by all means my intent was to let him know that before making claims and calling someone a lier, he should have a good cause and reason to do so. He has never delt with me in any business or personal affair but he had the guts to call me a lier on something he clearly found to be true. Also my site is up. I use wedafrica.net as hosting and on and off i notice my traffic to the site having problems.. Looks like ill have to change hosting to go daddy. Thanks for letting me know
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by ibtha14u: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
server123:

From the way you've just talked about your PayPal service in Nigeria,it seems you are a guru in that area.
Please!Are you the owner of http://presegsunderstanding.com as I just saw it on google when I searched for PayPal.
It seems credible and I guess that you must be the owner.Are you please?

Thank you for contacting me. No i am not the owner or in anyway affiliated with http://presegsunderstanding.com/. As far as paypal is concerned, no im not a guru, i just took the experiance i had with paypal, learned from it, and created a service out of the experiance. Most of the problems that ive seen people have with paypal ive delt with succesfully. So if your having issues, you can go to my site which i own and operate http://getmymoneyout.com. Ive written about most of the common problems people usually have. You can also email me at etimbuketuk@getmymoneyout.com or call me at 07083565577. I do have gigs on fiverr, fourer,seoclerk, tenbux, and so on about paypal. My username for all of thoes platforms is (etimbuk). NOTE - please dont be intimidated because i dont have completed gigs. I offer my service outside of those platforms and use them strickly for advertising purpose. If there is an area which i have no knowlege of, i will simple say so. In the name of making quick money, most nigerians will say they can do anything and in the proccess eat your money. But any how feel free to contact me if you like. I also have a method in which you can verify your phone number yourself. Its in the article how i got paypal to call me in a blacklist country.

Thank you

Etimbuk
Etimbuk@getmymoneyout.com
Www.getmymoneyout.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider / Ireland Returns 5 Containers Of Beans Exported From Nigeria / 3 Common Mistakes People Make When Starting A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.