Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! (2981 Views)

Atheist, Why Embracing Buddhism And Not African Philosophy And Spirituality? / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by uchkochi(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2008
Any religion that does not believe that Jesus Christ is the saviour of the world and that He is the way the truth and the life is a deception from the devil.So pls friends beware you are either with Christ or you are in crisis.No other way all these;buddhaism,hinduism,satanism,e slam,eckankar and many more are NOTHING.Christ is the only way.JOHN 14 vs 6,Romans 10
UCHE OKOCHI
+2348052773865
OMEGA WORLD NETWORK
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by IDINRETE: 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2008
how are they satanic tools?
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2008
uchkochi:

Any religion that does not believe that Jesus Christ is the saviour of the world and that He is the way the truth and the life is a deception from the devil.So please friends beware you are either with Christ or you are in crisis.No other way all these;buddhaism,hinduism,satanism,e slam,eckankar and many more are NOTHING.Christ is the only way.JOHN 14 vs 6,Romans 10
UCHE OKOCHI
+2348052773865
OMEGA WORLD NETWORK
shocked
There's nothing more splitting than that statement you just made, what is satanic is when you feel your religion is superior grin
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by PastorAIO: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2008
uchkochi:

Any religion that does not believe that Jesus Christ is the saviour of the world and that He is the way the truth and the life is a deception from the devil.So please friends beware you are either with Christ or you are in crisis.No other way all these;buddhaism,hinduism,satanism,e slam,eckankar and many more are NOTHING.Christ is the only way.JOHN 14 vs 6,Romans 10
UCHE OKOCHI
+2348052773865
OMEGA WORLD NETWORK

Please sir, would you care to offer us some more details. Why are they satanic? What are their teachings and where does it say that they don't beleive in Jesus Christ.
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by TheSly: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2008
uchkochi:

UCHE OKOCHI
+2348052773865
OMEGA WORLD NETWORK
And what about the Essenes and The Great white brotherhood? are all satanic and devil deception too? cheesy
What wont i see here! cheesy
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by AKO1(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2008
Pastor AIO:

Please sir, would you care to offer us some more details.  Why are they satanic? What are their teachings and where does it say that they don't beleive in Jesus Christ.

Uchkochi does not usually reply his posts.
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by bawomolo(m): 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2008
giving that islam and christianity are closely related, does that make christianity a satanic tool too
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2008
A_K_O:

Uchkochi does not usually reply his posts.
Then he is a christian bot cheesy
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by PastorAIO: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2008
A bot obviously. Makes his posts all the more repugnant.
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2008
Pastor AIO:

A bot obviously. Makes his posts all the more repugnant.
Chei na big grammer you blow there oh, I have noticed that he is I wonder which language was used in writing him, has all the features why not one of the Mods give the number a call and scare the S**t out of "it". grin
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by Frizy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2008
These religious fanatics. angry. Says who? That you include Islam is just fallacy. You need to understand the deen, including Islam in your long-list of Satanic religions changes no fact about the true religion. At this point you're either a believer in Allah-your God, or a disbeliever in His Majesty. And for the disbelievers,Allah has prepared a shameful doom! angry
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2008
Frizy:

These religious fanatics. angry. Says who? That you include Islam is just fallacy. You need to understand the deen, including Islam in your long-list of Satanic religions changes no fact about the true religion. At this point you're either a believer in Allah-your God, or a disbeliever in His Majesty. And for the disbelievers, Allah has prepared a shameful doom! angry

What's the difference between what you wrote and what uchkochi wrote?
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by Frizy(m): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2008
davidylan:

What's the difference between what you wrote and what uchkochi wrote?

But that's a true fact. We can't afford to make unbelievers feel comfortable with their kufr(disbelief). We aint helping. tongue
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2008
Frizy:

But that's a true fact. We can't afford to make unbelievers feel comfortable with their kufr(disbelief). We aint helping. tongue

why then were you angry with uchkochi's statements?
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by Frizy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2008
davidylan:

why then were you angry with uchkochi's statements?

Because he is not hiding his unbelief but comes ranting as though he is really speaking truth. Look david, as far as "we" are concerned. There are two basic religions in the world today. Islam and Kufr. grin
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2008
Frizy:

Because he is not hiding his unbelief but comes ranting as though he is really speaking truth. Look david, as far as "we" are concerned. There are two basic religions in the world today. Islam and Kufr. grin

Essentially Uchkochi said the same thing except he said "christianity and kufr".
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by Frizy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2008
Oh, I now see your point.One sees from a perpective and the other sees the mirror image? Not alike.
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2008
Frizy:

Oh, I now see your point.One sees from a perpective and the other sees the mirror image? Not alike.

Exactly why i was wondering why you were so angry with Uchkochi when in essence your own religion espouses the very same priniciple of a hell for sinners and jaanah for the believers.
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by mazaje(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2008
see this two deluded freaks going round in circles? what if the two of you die and you discover that buddah is god? i will like him to reincarnate the two of you and send you back ino this world as snakes so that you can eat dust all your lives. . . . . . .
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2008
mazaje:

see this two deluded freaks going round in circles? what if the two of you die and you discover that buddah is god? i will like him to reincarnate the two of you and send you back ino this world as snakes so that you can eat dust all your lives. . . . . . .

thank you. What if you die and Jesus Christ is God?
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by olabowale(m): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2008
@Mazaje: Be real, man. Not all snakes eat dust. You should know that anaconda eat meat/flesh. Human is on the list of menus. There are others that eat other snakes. Others eat rats, and other animals.

Oh, I get it. You only understand what the Bibeli said about the food of snakes. Its completely wrong! I guess you did not it, until just my response.

@Davidylan: The word Kufr is an arabic word. It is in the Qur'an to describe non Muslims. As in many verses of the Illumination Qur'an. Then there is a whole chapter dedicated to it: Surah Kafirun.

Kufr is from Kafara; meaning denial. There is a real Keferi. They are the non Muslims. There are times the ignorants may call the believers, Kafirun. It is like in the case of you and your guy. When you call muslims Kafirun, you do not know that you are standing on falsehood, and just angry with the muslims because they are not there with you. This is the reason you call Muslims disbelievers in what you believe in; your DISBELIEF before the Creator!
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by reindeer: 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2008
its obvious this religious henpecking will continue till the end of humanity,
christianity and kufr, islam and kufr, etc etc
na wah o!!
I still have a problem with some sets of people claiming superiority over another, it smacks of arrogance and disrepect for human individualism and that is still the prob i have with religion as it is today.
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2008
reindeer:

na wah o!!
I still have a problem with some sets of people claiming superiority over another, it smacks of arrogance and disrepect for human individualism and that is still the prob i have with religion as it is today.

Christianity is about submitting your will to the FATHER not human individualism . . . it is rebellion against God.
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by YinXstar(f): 1:05am On Sep 23, 2008
(Shakes head sadly at these brainwashed people)

The real christianity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLSe9z8yQ90

Open your eyes people!!!!!
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by manmustwac(m): 1:18am On Sep 23, 2008
YinXstar:

Open your eyes people!!!!!
its called blind faith
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by olabowale(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2008
@Davidylan: « #22 on: September 22, 2008, 11:45 PM

Christianity is about submitting your will to the FATHER not human individualism . . . it is rebellion against God.

Finally, the truth came out of davidylan. I bet that was an involuntary action. It it wasn't, you would have known that such a statement will throw the trinity concept over its head.

It clearly, as you write it above, even though you used the wrong label for God, the essence and importance of son god and ghost god are completely dimished and in truth wiped off! We see very clearly that Jesus was not the one whose will should be submitted to. We already know that the case of ghost god is simply a matter of propping up the trinity concept as it needed to have three entities.

I remember a guy on nairaland who argued that Jesus is higher the ghost god, who was actually doing Jesus work for jesus, anyhow.
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by olabowale(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2008
@reindeer: « #21 on: September 22, 2008, 10:31 PM »

I agree with you. It is exactly written in the Qur'an that there will be people who will dispute about the essence of God, till the end of time. These people will be nonmuslims.

na wah o!!

But when the christians are using Qur'anic wording that describe them to describe the muslims, don't you see the irony of that foolishness? Should the muslims not at least correct them tht they are now plagiarising the Qur'an to diecredit the Qur'an. The Christians are Kafr, without any doubt. They want to discredit the muslims, they should get their own greek, or latin, or hebrew word. But not arabic word. lol.

But you have to agree that if there is a true religion, it must just be a single one. We can't have more one religion that is 100% correct. You know it is easier for subordinate who has one superior that he reports to, that the subordinate who reports to different superiors at the same time.

What if all the suprior in the case of the one who has many, are all equal in power and demand at the same time their own different from the others individual tasks to be carried out by this unfortunate subordinate. What an unbearable pressure on the shoulders of this man! Thats what you have in Christianity's multiple equal gods in trinity.
[quote][/quote]
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2008
uchkochi:

@uchkochi
Open your ears, and you will hear God speaking through many people, events, cultures, movements, etc. Just open your ears. . . try it.
Re: Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! by Lady2(f): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2008
Finally, the truth came out of davidylan

So you believe in the FATHER now, if there's a FATHER there would be a Son. Be careful not to stick your foot in your mouth while trying to say that someone has done the same. You're the one who did.

(1) (Reply)

Was Exodus Pharoah Really A Bad Man? / Christ Embassy Strategy / Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.