Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Flashing And Text Messaging Club - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Flashing And Text Messaging Club (5518 Views)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Text Messaging / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Code For Flashing Your Nokia Phones (note: Not Factory Reset) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashing And Text Messaging Club by seguncool(m): 3:06am On Jul 09, 2006
Hi everybody
i want us to creat a forum for flashers and people that loves
sending text messages,
so, submit ur phone number,
my phone number is 08066632958
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by Rhodalyn(f): 3:06am On Jul 09, 2006
this IS funny, really, it Is grin grin grin
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by Rhodalyn(f): 3:08am On Jul 09, 2006
flashers?? i find that real annoying!!!!
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by diddy4(m): 3:58am On Jul 09, 2006
this is the funniest thread for the night. flashers? hmmm, grin grin grin grin
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by Rhodalyn(f): 3:59am On Jul 09, 2006
i told Ya U were following me around threads diddy cheesy

well, yeah thats actually funny, flashers cheesy cheesy more like pest cheesy cheesy
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by diddy4(m): 4:02am On Jul 09, 2006
baby sis, i want following you. it is in my recent topics and i saw it.
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by iice(f): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2006
Rhodalyn:

well, yeah thats actually funny, flashers cheesy cheesy more like pest cheesy cheesy

For real cheesy
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by Badman888(m): 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2006
Flashing , thats annoying warn peeps not to flash me unless u wanna talk, or else dont flash
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by kheme(m): 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2006
08058296198, text me! no flashing!
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by kheme(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2006
I love this, I've always thought of this with my friends but no one want to start it!

sehguncool, hope you got my text!
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by otokx(m): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2006
why have only 2 people dropped their mobile numbers? what is to be gained by listing ones number.
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by mimi4real(f): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2006
flashers grin grin grin lipsrsealed shocked smiley
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by spikedcylinder: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2006
Whats this all about?You guys posting your numbers on a public forum and then occasionally flashing and texting each other?
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by Elizabeth(f): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2006
Dont Flash me! Text me 08023780880
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by Rhea(f): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2006
seguncool:

Hi everybody
i want us to creat a forum for flashers and people that loves
sending text messages,
so, submit your phone number,
my phone number is 08066632958

See levels,
Bros wan obtain phone number from babes
U too mush ooo! grin
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by spikedcylinder: 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2006
Rhea wetin be your own now?Leave am o! grin
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by jydon(m): 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2006
spikedcylinder:

Whats this all about?You guys posting your numbers on a public forum and then occasionally flashing and texting each other?

omo e get as e bi o cool
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by spikedcylinder: 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2006
Thats the part i dont understand o.And the original poster hasnt clarified this . . . . yet.
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by graciella(f): 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2006
i love flashing grin
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by my2cents(m): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2006
To the uninformed flashers in the house: grin

In the US, most of us have phone services where, unlike you guys over there in naija, we pay for both calls we make and recieve. What does this mean? If you flash me, especially with an unavailable number, and I pick up, even though it lasted 5 seconds, I get charged for a full minute. To make matters worse, most of us have minute plans, so for example, I am on a 400 minute plan. Sure, this applies to only weekdays and b/w 7am and 9pm, but still, it takes only so many flashes to finish my time limit. To add insult to injury, going over ur minutes could cost you as much as 35cents per extra minute. Are you doing the math here? wink

The disadvantage of flashing is that, for me at least, I don't pick up calls emanating from nigeria/numbers I don't recognize anymore. Result? Calls that could possibly be life-critical are ignored. Is it just me who thinks this way?

Okay, I am off my soapbox now grin
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by kay4suree(m): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2006
I think flashing supposed to be for emmergency not for pleasure,it is hightime we learn that. grin
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by Idekeson(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2006
"Flashing" is indecent exposure. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by babadee(m): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2006
my2cents:

To the uninformed flashers in the house: grin

In the US, most of us have phone services where, unlike you guys over there in naija, we pay for both calls we make and recieve. What does this mean? If you flash me, especially with an unavailable number, and I pick up, even though it lasted 5 seconds, I get charged for a full minute. To make matters worse, most of us have minute plans, so for example, I am on a 400 minute plan. Sure, this applies to only weekdays and b/w 7am and 9pm, but still, it takes only so many flashes to finish my time limit. To add insult to injury, going over your minutes could cost you as much as 35cents per extra minute. Are you doing the math here? wink

The disadvantage of flashing is that, for me at least, I don't pick up calls emanating from nigeria/numbers I don't recognize anymore. Result? Calls that could possibly be life-critical are ignored. Is it just me who thinks this way?

Okay, I am off my soapbox now grin

abeg who ask for story? grin grin grin grin grin

Rhea:

See levels,
Bros wan obtain phone number from babes
U too mush ooo! grin
yes O! the bros just too much.lmao
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by hotangel2(f): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2006
I can only send text messages to Glo numbers in naija. undecided

And flashing naija with my cell phone? *uses igbo accent*, Mmbanu, not ever going to happen.

BTW, if my friends flash me (which RARELY happens), i just call back with the house phone. Who even flashes here? You both get charged, both the caller and the reciever.

Text messaging saves your minutes. I have unlimited and heaven knows im loving it. Too bad i can only text glo numbers. embarassed
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by my2cents(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2006
babadee,

no one asked for "story" but I felt it needed to be told as it pisses me off big time. I have way too much on my mind to add contemplating whether or not to pick up a possibly unnecessary phone call to the list grin

If no one had brought this up, I would have launched my own thread. I hv always wanted to put it up, but as I said, I have been pre-occupied with other things wink
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by OldGlory1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2006
My2cents

He does not feel you. But yeah i think some people have too much time on their hands. It really pisses me of when i get flashes from Nigeria. If you do not have credit, don't fcuken call my ass. Flashing should be punished by a law. It is the same as "Telemarketers" I hate the whole idea of calling people to waste their time. Damn dem Flashers.

But please feel free to flash my direct line @ 1-800-GO-TO-HELL
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by vickybabe(f): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2006
i love texing ohhhhhh

but which 1 be flashers club
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by Idekeson(m): 12:32am On Jul 13, 2006
vickybabe:

but which 1 be flashers club

Pervs that enjoy "flashing" grin grin grin
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by micklplus(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2006
Text is okay but which one be flashing ! Haba !

I really dont flash anyway, its not that i dont for real, i could flash if what i want to do is very important and i dont have credit on my phone and it has to be with people that are close to me .

Texting is great and a wonderful way to express whatever. Texting club is okay but i aint voting for Flashing rubbish. cheesy cheesy

Cheers
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by Elizabeth(f): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2006
i sorry i posted wrong nos yesterday, this is my true no 08023788880
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by Elizabeth(f): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2006
Sorry i posted wrong nos yesterday, this is my true no 08023788880
Re: Flashing And Text Messaging Club by pierreech(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2006
FLASHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh i hate it angry angry undecided it pisses me off especially when someone does it with a number i don't know dahhhhhhhhhhhh how'll i knw its you.
i'm a text freakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk by the way hit me up on 08054942368

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Switch On And Off Your Phone Without The Power Button / How To Know If Your Ex Still Has Your Number / Samsung M62! 7000mah Battery Monster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.