Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:40 AM

How Many Months Will It Take Yar'adua To Reshuffle Cabinet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Months Will It Take Yar'adua To Reshuffle Cabinet? (754 Views)

Jonathan To Reshuffle Cabinet, May Sack Diezani, Others / Jonathan To Drop Maku, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle / Jonathan To Reshuffle Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Months Will It Take Yar'adua To Reshuffle Cabinet? by congoshine(m): 7:18am On Sep 20, 2008
We have been hearing/reading about the impending cabinet reshuffle for months now,up till this moment : NOTHING.

I can bet most of the ineffective ministers would have schemed their way out of a sack now& I read in the papers today that the president is 'shopping for technocrats' ! shocked

What kind of visionless person did Obasanjo impose on us !!!!! angry

This man is no longer 'baba go-slow',he's 'Oga Standstill' sad
Re: How Many Months Will It Take Yar'adua To Reshuffle Cabinet? by McKren(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2008
I think the news about cabinet reshufle is beginning to resemble a perrenial tactics   to divert the attention of the media from the fact that the President is sick.

Meanwhile any cabinet reshufle whenever it comes that still has bro Mike as AGF is no change.
Re: How Many Months Will It Take Yar'adua To Reshuffle Cabinet? by bilymuse: 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2008
the guy is still taking his pill
Re: How Many Months Will It Take Yar'adua To Reshuffle Cabinet? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2008
Honestly, I'm strongly convinced that Yaradua doesnt have what it takes to be

President and C in C. God have mercy.
Re: How Many Months Will It Take Yar'adua To Reshuffle Cabinet? by congoshine(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2008
bilymuse:

LMAo grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Months Will It Take Yar'adua To Reshuffle Cabinet? by BUSHFELLOW(m): 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2008
bilymuse:

supported
Re: How Many Months Will It Take Yar'adua To Reshuffle Cabinet? by vigasimple(m): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2008
YAR A'DULL is the one who need reshuffling. The new President will then get rid of of all incompetent ministers.

You need to get rid of an incompetent President and lead by example before changing ministers that has not been lead by a medical/lesser hajj lieing president. What do you expect from his ministers. anything short of lieing will be hypocrisy.

This country need help and we have a non functioning President and he does not know it and nobody is calling him out on it.

Lord help us before the Army boys come back with their guns.
Re: How Many Months Will It Take Yar'adua To Reshuffle Cabinet? by Topsido(m): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2008
My best thread on Nairaland!, so funny!
I have known from day is Yar'adua is the greatest mistake of our time!
Re: How Many Months Will It Take Yar'adua To Reshuffle Cabinet? by c33b33(m): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2008
what do you expect from PDP?but if the man is shopping for professionals,hope his political friends will allow them do their job and not set them up like they did to Mrs GRANGE? grin
Re: How Many Months Will It Take Yar'adua To Reshuffle Cabinet? by congoshine(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2008
PDP's the most useless party in Africa !!
Re: How Many Months Will It Take Yar'adua To Reshuffle Cabinet? by ikeyman00(m): 5:26am On Sep 26, 2008
@ poster

1 million years
Re: How Many Months Will It Take Yar'adua To Reshuffle Cabinet? by blacksta(m): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2008
i am hoping it will take two terms in office and to re shuffle his weak techno and rats
Re: How Many Months Will It Take Yar'adua To Reshuffle Cabinet? by Olaolufred(m): 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2008
Untill time is no more
Re: How Many Months Will It Take Yar'adua To Reshuffle Cabinet? by congoshine(m): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2008
still waiting

(1) (Reply)

Hugo Chavez! / Obama's Inauguration:most Expensive Ever *inauguration To Cost $150m, *obama To Swear On Lincoln's I / Efcc To Probe Inec : Ignores Pressure To Free Emir's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.