Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? (9013 Views)

Does Marriage Destroy Friendship?: Vote / What Does Marriage Means To You? / Does Marriage Make People Happy Or Do Happy People Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Hannibal: 1:50am On Sep 22, 2008
_Queenisha:

In what way ?
maybe the risky things like sex in cars and on mountain tops.
I don't know.
Remember I'm speaking for myself from my perspective
I don't know if he'll say the same .
but from how crazy he still is about me,I think I'm right.

Well. . . .U have a point.
From a woman's view, it is expected to enjoy it under matrimony.
Besides, ur husband could be crazier about u when u guys first met.
Men like it more at first then the novelty around it stutters a lil bit. cheesy wink

stillwater:

Have you ever said No, I'm not in the mood. lipsrsealed

You are not in what mood?? tongue
After 60 tubers of yam and half a dozen Seaman schnapp??
Errrrrrrrrrrrm, can i get a refund of the brideprice? grin cheesy
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by joshjosh(m): 1:51am On Sep 22, 2008
onyinye2:
The only thing about marriage that sounds remotely beautiful is the wedding ceremony. The rest is uhhhhhh. . . . .

dont believe the hype. remember that ugly phrase " as seen on television". believe me marraige is a beautiful institution. the problem are its players. full of 100th division league amateurs, childish and selfish people.

wedding ceremonies dont last more than a day the beauty of a marraige lasts a life time and by God's providence into generations ahead.

if you are a praying person pray for such a marraige and more importantly pray to be such a person that God can use build such a relationship.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Queenisha1: 1:52am On Sep 22, 2008
stillwater:

Have you ever said No, I'm not in the mood. lipsrsealed

yes I have but I always add, please wake me up at blah blah o'clock
or please I promise you tomorrow early morning will be wild
and he understands but of course there are those times I can see he's really really wanting it and the poor man is about to burst,I just go along knowing that when he's that charged, it's only but a few minutes and the whole thing is over.
I can handle that.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by GucciBabe(f): 1:54am On Sep 22, 2008
Hannibal:

Well. . . .You have a point.
Men like it more at first then the novelty around it stutters a little bit. cheesy wink

You are not in what mood?? tongue
Errrrrrrrrrrrm, can i get a refund of the brideprice? grin cheesy

why do men even get tired sef.  isnt (RATED R) the same . what the hell is the difference!
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by onyinye2(f): 1:54am On Sep 22, 2008
_Queenisha:

Onyinye na wa for you o
perhaps if we had this conversation some years back,I'll be sounding like you too.
I had a mother who told me some hard truths and modelled it too and I'm grateful for that.
I'm just not cut out for marriage. I mean my mom told me some stuff too but I mean it just doesnt click to me. I still remember that conversation. She was all

"Onyinye, *shakes head* Onyi Bekee. . . . you and that onu of yours is nsogbu. And will always be. *laughs* You are just like your father. Headstrong. Amuta when to imecha it. A man is a man. How many times have you na nna crossed eh? Because I na think you are right. A man ego will never leave him,so you must learn to work around it. . . .
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 22, 2008
onyinye2:

I'm just not cut out for marriage. I mean my mom told me some stuff too but I mean it just doesnt click to me. I still remember that conversation. She was all

"Onyinye, *shakes head* Onyi Bekee. . . . you and that onu of yours is nsogbu. And will always be. *laughs* You are just like your father. Headstrong. Amuta when to imecha it. A man is a man. How many times have you na nna crossed eh? Because I na think you are right. A man ego will never leave him,so you must learn to work around it. . . .

Sharrap! Women are talking teenage girls too are quipping . . . grin
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Queenisha1: 1:55am On Sep 22, 2008
Hannibal:

Well. . . .You have a point.
Men like it more at first then the novelty around it stutters a little bit. cheesy wink

ROFL.
Is that why he still talks of our sleeper train rides? lipsrsealed
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by GucciBabe(f): 1:56am On Sep 22, 2008
queenisha

how long have you been married?
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 22, 2008
Gucci_Babe:

why do men even get tired sef.  isnt (RATED R) the same . what the hell is the difference!

Its not the same o my sister. Lai lai . . . there are women and there are women if you get my drift.  wink
you're going into marriage praying that she will satisfy you in that area . . . if not God help us all.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by onyinye2(f): 1:57am On Sep 22, 2008
davidylan:

Sharrap! Women are talking teenage girls too are quipping . . .  grin
Not funny. Not laughing.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 22, 2008
onyinye2:

Not funny. Not laughing.

i didnt expect you to. You have a lot of work to do. Good thing you're learning here.
your mom is basically saying the same thing Queenisha has said, up to you to make your choice. As you lay your bed . . . abi how oyinbo man dey talk am?
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Hannibal: 1:59am On Sep 22, 2008
_Queenisha:

ROFL.
Is that why he still talks of our sleeper train rides? lipsrsealed

U already KNOW!!! wink wink wink wink

Gucci_Babe:

why do men even get tired sef.  isnt (RATED R)  the same . what the hell is the difference!

U want men to get tired?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by KarmaMod(f): 2:01am On Sep 22, 2008
osisi and her two mouth cool

osiisi you know I am madam gboborun and memory is excellebt. I remember when you leaked that you "did eat the fruit before marriage".
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by onyinye2(f): 2:01am On Sep 22, 2008
davidylan:

i didnt expect you to. You have a lot of work to do. Good thing you're learning here.
Ka Chukwu mere m ebere. Hapu m aka.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by GucciBabe(f): 2:01am On Sep 22, 2008
davidylan:

Its not the same o my sister. Lai lai . . . there are women and there are women if you get my drift.  wink
you're going into marriage praying that she will satisfy you in that area . . . if not God help us all.

lmao.  so explain better.  there are woman and there are woman??  explain further I don;t get you!
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 22, 2008
You are not in what mood??
Errrrrrrrrrrrm, can i get a refund of the brideprice?  

Are you trying to kill your wife? Take it easy oo.

yes I have but I always add, please wake me up at blah blah o'clock
or please I promise you tomorrow early morning will be wild
and he understands but of course there are those times I can see he's really really wanting it and the poor man is about to burst,I just go along knowing that when he's that charged, it's only but a few minutes and the whole thing is over.
I can handle that.

Thanks kiss
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Queenisha1: 2:02am On Sep 22, 2008
davidylan:

na wa o. you shld teach us some tricks. I used to think it was the other way round. Better at first . . .

ROFL.
Remember I've said this several times,if I ever have a divorce (God forbid)
There's no way I'll ever get married again
what for?
I'm putting all my efforts into this one
and leaving no stoned unturned.
If it ever goes wrong (God forbid)
I would leave knowing that I did all that I was expected to do
so why woud I want to invest my efforts into another relationship?
I'll just raise the kids and wait for the grankids.
The last time I said this,almond joy agreed whole heartedly.
I'm not willingly to start afresh learning ,pleasing and loving someone else.
No way!
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Queenisha1: 2:06am On Sep 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

osisi and her two mouth cool

osiisi you know I am madam gboborun and memory is excellebt. I remember when you leaked that you "did eat the fruit before marriage".

did I say here that I didn't?
I chopped after engagement  but I asked God to forgive me
I was not an experienced chopper is what I said
My man was not as committed to Christ as I was when I met him and he led me astray a few times grin
We were overtaken by passion
but we resumed non chopping till after marriage
I was engaged prior for a couple of years earlier and never slept with the guy.
I was a good girl o
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Hannibal: 2:06am On Sep 22, 2008
stillwater:

Are you trying to kill your wife? Take it easy oo.

Don't worry. . . . She's bound to like the marathon. wink wink wink

_Queenisha:

I can handle that.

So much for human feelings. wink cheesy
Blue balls kill quicker than gunshot wounds. grin
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 22, 2008
onyinye2:

Ka Chukwu mere m ebere. Hapu m aka.

Someone shld pls bail me out here . . . this woman sef.

Gucci_Babe:

lmao.  so explain better.  there are woman and there are woman??  explain further I don;t get you!

Some men like women experienced, some dont.
Some men like women who are willing to try anything in bed, some are conservative.
errmmm how do i say this one now?  tongue All women dont "feel" exactly the same, its instinctive . . . you can always tell the subtle differences and yes men do have preferences in that area.

The rest . . . i cant really say at this point . . .  wink
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by GucciBabe(f): 2:08am On Sep 22, 2008
lmaof this is serious shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by GucciBabe(f): 2:11am On Sep 22, 2008
davidylan:

Someone shld please bail me out here . . . this woman sef.

Some men like women experienced, some don't.
Some men like women who are willing to try anything in bed, some are conservative.
errmmm how do i say this one now?  tongue All women don't "feel" exactly the same, its instinctive . . . you can always tell the subtle differences and yes men do have preferences in that area.

The rest . . . i can't really say at this point . . .  wink

hmmm you are a freak so we need sex education to please our hubby, some Men tend to like Virgins, so i dont understand what can be so bad not knowing how to wink wink
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 22, 2008
Don't worry. . . . She's bound to like the marathon.

What if you end with someone frigid? You better ask Queenisha now cheesy
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Queenisha1: 2:11am On Sep 22, 2008
Gucci_Babe:

queenisha

how long have you been married?

lipsrsealed
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by KarmaMod(f): 2:13am On Sep 22, 2008
_Queenisha:

I was engaged prior for a couple of years earlier and never slept with the guy.
well with the way you described that one's table manners I cant say Im surprised you didnt let him near you. tongue
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Hannibal: 2:13am On Sep 22, 2008
stillwater:

What if you end with someone frigid? You better ask Queenisha now cheesy

Frigid?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
God forbid!!!!
This is why it's important to test drive before saying I DO.

Gucci_Babe:

hmmm  you are a freak so we need sex education to please our hubby,  some Men tend to like Virgins, so i don't understand what can be so bad not knowing how to  wink wink

True. . . . .Some men like virgins but after deflowering them, they still go out there to find a tigeress in bed.
No man wants a log of wood in his bed. . . . .It's very depressing. grin cheesy
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by KarmaMod(f): 2:15am On Sep 22, 2008
Hannibal:

True. . . . .Some men like virgins but after deflowering them, they still go out there to find a tigeress in bed.

There lies the irony.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Queenisha1: 2:16am On Sep 22, 2008
It's been a great thread.
I think the test of a happily married woman is to ask her if she would do itagain with the same person.
I have friends who have said that knowing what they know now,they would have married someone else
But that's not my situation.
If I went back again to that time way back in the nineties,I would marry my husband all over again.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by onyinye2(f): 2:16am On Sep 22, 2008
Gucci_Babe:

hmmm  you are a freak so we need sex education to please our hubby,  some Men tend to like Virgins, so i don't understand what can be so bad not knowing how to  wink wink
What is better than being with a person who knows absolutely nothing. It is a fairytale. They have no expectations, no prior wonderful sexual experiences, no ranked "height" of good sex they have gotten. So the guy is free to do whatever, she has nothing to compare to.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 22, 2008
Gucci_Babe:

hmmm you are a freak so we need sex education to please our hubby, some Men tend to like Virgins, so i don't understand what can be so bad not knowing how to wink wink

you don't need sex education at all . . . emm at least ask your friends, i mean the married ones for some advice on what to do.
You really don't need to study books and tapes, if the goal is to please each other and both are comfortable enough to tell each other what they like then i say go on soun and enjoy a great married life.

Virgins . . . not all men prefer them.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 22, 2008
@ Queenisha

I like the idea of being frigid. Is there any show for me in marriage? grin Is there a man who would take me as I am?
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Queenisha1: 2:18am On Sep 22, 2008
Hannibal:

Frigid?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
God forbid!!!!
This is why it's important to test drive before saying I DO.

You could be the person to teach her and bring her out of her shell.
Not everyone is swinging from chandeliers in their father's houses grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PHOTOS :see Beautiful Lady Born Without A Vagina / I Proposed To A Lady The First Time I Saw Her And She Accepted On The Spot / Lol Funny Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.