Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? (9012 Views)

Does Marriage Destroy Friendship?: Vote / What Does Marriage Means To You? / Does Marriage Make People Happy Or Do Happy People Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by KarmaMod(f): 2:19am On Sep 22, 2008
They're very lazy. Dont want to teach anything.

They think everyone is like the jamos who started when they were toddlers
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 22, 2008
With the benefit of hindsight, if i were to go back to being 17 again . . . i'D NEVER test drive till i marry. Its just a bolus of crap . . . a waste of time and unecessary weight on the shoulders of the woman you end up with shld she be a virgin and inexperienced.

Better to fumble around with a woman i truly love from the depths of my heart, afterall we both have "till death do us part" to figure out what pleases us the most.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Hannibal: 2:20am On Sep 22, 2008
_Queenisha:

You could be the person to teach her and bring her out of her shell.
Not everyone is swinging from chandeliers in their father's houses grin

Can one help a frigid woman?
I thunk the problem is hormonal.

stillwater:

@ Queenisha
I like the idea of being frigid. Is there any show for me in marriage? grin Is there a man who would take me as I am?

Bloody robot!!!
Watch as ur hubby would bring Ngozi n Nkechi to ur matrimonial bed while u are as stiff as super glue.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by onyinye2(f): 2:21am On Sep 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

They think everyone is like the jamos who started when they were toddlers
ROTFLMAO!!!!
Ka Chukwu mere i ebere!!! grin grin grin grin
You know you wrong for that.
But them Jamos aint got nothing on those Jambalaya eating N. Orleans folk.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by GucciBabe(f): 2:22am On Sep 22, 2008
onyinye2:

What is better than being with a person who knows absolutely nothing. It is a fairytale. They have no expectations, no prior wonderful sexual experiences, no ranked "height" of good sex they have gotten. So the guy is free to do whatever, she has nothing to compare to.

you right another unrealistic ego of overpowerment men can't let go
KarmaMod:

Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by joshjosh(m): 2:22am On Sep 22, 2008
this is beautiful. 6 pages all happiness please keep it up. i gotto go now. it is 2.19am london time the mrs is back home now. God bless you all.

brother david, my sisters were last seen hanging out with you so make sure they are all well taken care of.

i am out

davidylan:

With the benefit of hindsight, if i were to go back to being 17 again . . . i'D NEVER test drive till i marry. Its just a bolus of crap . . . a waste of time and unecessary weight on the shoulders of the woman you end up with shld she be a virgin and inexperienced.

seconded - God's grace is available
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Queenisha1: 2:23am On Sep 22, 2008
stillwater:

@ Queenisha

I like the idea of being frigid. Is there any show for me in marriage? grin Is there a man who would take me as I am?

Why not.
A man that loves you will love you with all the challenges.
I had a tough near rape experience as a teenager (but for God's grace )and it changed my life.
It took a kind, romantic and understanding man to undo what his fellow man did.
I actually do value the fact that my hubby loved me for me not for my bedmatic skills because I had none at first.
and he never made fun of that fact.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by GucciBabe(f): 2:23am On Sep 22, 2008
davidylan:

Better to fumble around with a woman i truly love from the depths of my heart, afterall we both have "till death do us part" to figure out what pleases us the most.

easier said than done
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Hannibal: 2:24am On Sep 22, 2008
onyinye2:

What is better than being with a person who knows absolutely nothing. It is a fairytale. They have no expectations, no prior wonderful sexual experiences, no ranked "height" of good sex they have gotten. So the guy is free to do whatever, she has nothing to compare to.

Stop deceiving yourself.
Every man knows something.
Whether u like it or not, men compare notes and if they every realise they are being short-changed, they seek help outside.
U won't hear anything TRUTHier than this from moi.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by KarmaMod(f): 2:25am On Sep 22, 2008
Im wrong for that ke? Did you not see that video of a 3 year old party and how those babies were dancing with grown ups applauding like idiots. Disgusting

But them Jamos aint got nothing on those Jambalaya eating N. Orleans folk.

Same difference. Actually no. Haitians are better human beings.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 22, 2008
joshjosh:

brother david, my sisters were last seen hanging out with you so make sure they are all well taken care of.

my brother, your sisters are safe in the hollow of Papa's hands. gnite.

Gucci_Babe:

easier said than done

My sister, its easy if you are determined to hold out.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 22, 2008
Bloody robot!!!
Watch as ur hubby would bring Ngozi n Nkechi on ur matrimonial bed while u are as stiff as super glue.

Me? Robot? I wear it with PRIDE!!!!!! kiss cheesy

Why not.
I had a tough near rape experience as a teenager (but for God's grace )and it changed my life.
I actually do value the fact that my hubby loved me for me not for my bedmatic skills because I had none at first.

Aww that's so sweet. smiley I was contemplating joining a monastery cool. Thanks anyway
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by onyinye2(f): 2:27am On Sep 22, 2008
_Queenisha:

Why not.
It is official Osisi. A choro m nwoke esi from Abia State. A nam lee anya ofuma for him. cool cool

KarmaMod:

I'm wrong for that ke? Did you not see that video of a 3 year old party and how those babies were dancing with grown ups applauding like idiots. Disgusting
Same difference. Actually no. Haitians are better human beings.
LMAO!!! I thought i was the only one who said that vid.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Queenisha1: 2:28am On Sep 22, 2008
Hannibal:

Can one help a frigid woman?
I thunk the problem is hormonal.

Bloody robot!!!
Watch as ur hubby would bring Ngozi n Nkechi to ur matrimonial bed while u are as stiff as super glue.

No hannibal.
It's an emotional one usually brought on by an earlier traumatic experience in most cases.
It can be overcome by the husband being understanding.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by onyinye2(f): 2:29am On Sep 22, 2008
Hannibal:

Stop deceiving yourself.
Every man knows something.
Whether u like it or not, men compare notes and if they every realise they are being short-changed, they seek help outside.
You won't hear anything TRUTHier than this from moi.
WTF!!! Who said i was speaking of a man Mufasa? I was talking about women. . . . agadi nwoke.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Hannibal: 2:31am On Sep 22, 2008
_Queenisha:

No hannibal.
It's an emotional one usually brought on by an earlier traumatic experience in most cases.
It can be overcome by the husband being understanding.

Jeeeeez. . . . . . . .Thats double jeopardy.
I am too lazy to teach. I want a ready made bugatti veyron NOT the one i have to jump-start with tutorials n sex videos. grin cheesy
Frigid women, please get out of me way. cheesy

stillwater:

Sooner or later, we would know who profits from being frigid.
I won't be surprised if u come back here with a crazy topic. . . . ."HELP, I CANNOT SATISFY MY HUSBAND" grin cheesy
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Queenisha1: 2:32am On Sep 22, 2008
stillwater:

Aww that's so sweet. smiley I was contemplating joining a monastery cool. Thanks anyway

being frigid as a single person actually has it's advantages
at least the person is not jumping from bed to bed since sex was not even something the person desired.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 22, 2008
Oyinye, again? cheesy cheesy

@Queenisha
What do you do to a man who thinks he cannot take care of his family and becomes distant from his wife?
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Queenisha1: 2:35am On Sep 22, 2008
Hannibal:

Jeeeeez. . . . . . . .Thats double jeopardy.
I am too lazy to teach. I want a ready made bugatti veyron NOT the one i have to jump-start with tutorials n sex videos. grin cheesy
Frigid women, please get out of me way. cheesy

Oya you may go to the bunny ranch in Las vegas to pick a bride. grin
They can even do it while levitated 20 inches off the ground grin
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 22, 2008
_Queenisha:

being frigid as a single person actually has it's advantages
at least the person is not jumping from bed to bed since sex was not even something the person desired.

it has no advantages at all o. pls dont let onyinye2 go away with a wrong impression.  grin
No man wants to live with a log of wood.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Hannibal: 2:36am On Sep 22, 2008
onyinye2:

WTF!!! Who said i was speaking of a man Mufasa? I was talking about women. . . . agadi nwoke.

Oooooooops, ma bad!!!

Talking about women. . . . . .Some men only want "virgins" because of the presumed innocence that surrounds the word "Virgin".
As soon as they enter the bedroom, he is not really looking forward to the bedroom activities.
Men want innocent/decent women on the outside and a tigress in the bedroom.

_Queenisha:

Oya you may go to the bunny ranch in Las vegas to pick a bride. grin
They can even do w=hile levitated 20 inches off the ground grin

I don't have to go that far. . . . .The Naija babes on this island are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Queenisha1: 2:37am On Sep 22, 2008
davidylan:

it has no advantages at all o. please don't let onyinye2 go away with a wrong impression. grin

LOL
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by onyinye2(f): 2:37am On Sep 22, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Like always. cool

@osisi
How did you know that you were ready to be married? I mean is there a feeling that one gets or do you just feel it in your heart? How do you know that this is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with? Who I can share all with, and see him as someone i can bare all burdens with?

davidylan:

it has no advantages at all o. please don't let onyinye2 go away with a wrong impression.  grin
Imecha onu kita. grin angry grin You don't know what I can or can not do. cool
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 22, 2008
Sooner or later, we would know who profits from being frigid.
I won't be surprised if u come back here with a crazy topic. . . . ."HELP, I CANNOT SATISFY MY HUSBAND"  

Queenisha says a man would love me anyways cool Bite me!!! tongue
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 22, 2008
onyinye2:

@osisi
How did you know that you were ready to be married? I mean is there a feeling that one gets or do you just feel it in your heart? How do you know that this is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with? Who I can share all with, and see him as someone i can bare all burdens with?
When the sky opens and an angel flies over your head and sings "He's the one, the one the one. He's the one" cheesy cheesy
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Hannibal: 2:40am On Sep 22, 2008
stillwater:

Queenisha says a man would love me anyways cool Bite me!!! tongue

Queenisha is a woman. . . . .How would she know what a guy wants.
There's no man born of woman that will put up with a frigid woman
Are u kidding me?

If u need marital advice, speak to Hannibal.
I am creating a topic soon for maidens like u to bring ur questions.
Call me Agony Uncle Hannibal. grin cheesy
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 22, 2008
Yay! I did not even see [b]KarmaMod [/b]online.

I've wanted to ask you, how did you feel when you met your husband?
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 22, 2008
onyinye2:

Imecha onu kita. grin angry grin You don't know what I can or can not do. cool

Whatever you can or cannot do pls dont be frigid o abeg . . . i want you to be happy.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 22, 2008
Queenisha is a woman. . . . .How would she know what a guy wants.
There's no man born of woman that will put up with a frigid woman
Are u kidding me?

If u need marital advice, speak to Hannibal.
I am creating a topic soon for maidens like u to bring ur questions.
Call me Agony Uncle Hannibal.

Why do you sound like the wolf in "little Red Riding Hood"? undecided
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by onyinye2(f): 2:46am On Sep 22, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

When the sky opens and an angel flies over your head and sings "He's the one, the one the one. He's the one" cheesy cheesy
And angels come with their harps singing "Hallelujah, Hallelujah. Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hal le lu jah!!!"

davidylan:

Whatever you can or cannot do please don't be frigid o abeg . . . i want you to be happy.
I am happy waiting unit marriage to share that moment with the one i choose to spend the rest of my life with.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Hannibal: 2:47am On Sep 22, 2008
stillwater:

Why do you sound like the wolf in "little Red Riding Hood"? undecided

Don't belabour the obvious, babes.
Jackal. . . .Wolf(It's the DOG FAMILY). cool
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Queenisha1: 2:47am On Sep 22, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@Queenisha
What do you do to a man who thinks he cannot take care of his family and becomes distant from his wife?

Financial troubles
and sex problems are the 2 biggest causes of marital failures.
lack of communication,being distant,even some verbal and emotional abuse issues stem from the 2 above.
Men especially Igbo men (because I've around them all my life) feel worthless when they can't provide for their family.
They feel like a failure and  I think it applies to other Nigerian men too.
The worst thing a woman can do is remind him of his financial status.
That's the time he needs her encouragement more than anything.
Help him look for a job
Look at ads and point them out.
He may even feel like he's not qualified for them because an inferiority complex has set in.
Men don't verbalise how they feel like we do
But when they hurt,it makes them distant.
Let him know,you are supporting him in this time.

words like
"honey, it's not always going to be this way"
"I know God has a better job for us"

He needs to know that his wife is in this with him.
and never ever ever rub it in that you're the main provider or compare him to other men
You will kill him emotionally and those who can't handle that feeling may  gun you down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Memes Why ‘correct Bro’ Is The New Funniest Kid On The Block / A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks / PHOTOS :see Beautiful Lady Born Without A Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.