Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

When An Ex Refuses To Return Your Things Back To You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When An Ex Refuses To Return Your Things Back To You. (8867 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) / When An Ex Refuses To Exit: How To Deal With The Ex In Denial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When An Ex Refuses To Return Your Things Back To You. by Desiree1(f): 6:06am On Sep 21, 2008
What does it mean if your boyfriend/gal you've broken up with (ex) though he/she didn't agree or say anything to the break up still keeps your things at his/her place and is taking a lot of time to return it back to you? He/she keeps saying he would bring them but doesn't and each time you say you want to move on they wouldn't say anything. Nothing stops he/she from taking them n dropping them somewhere or better still tell you to pick it up outside. It's not hard so what does that mean??
Re: When An Ex Refuses To Return Your Things Back To You. by outlaws(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2008
cool

I wouldn't say he is keeping it. But if it was for me, the lady will have to come to pick her things up if she wants. I won't go to her place to drop off her things. That would be another wasted time, gas, and energy. So I don't think he is holding your things. You are the one holding yourself back.
Re: When An Ex Refuses To Return Your Things Back To You. by Desiree1(f): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2008
You've gone there and he would pretend he's not around or he might be but wouldn't open the door 4 u 2 get ur things, what do u do in that case? u don't have access into is house as at that time. U've told him drop them outside his house if it' stressful then u pick them up urself but same story o dont worry he'll bring them.
Re: When An Ex Refuses To Return Your Things Back To You. by agaba123(m): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2008
Desire

I remember the hurt and heart broken thread.

OK did he buy any of those things for you?
Re: When An Ex Refuses To Return Your Things Back To You. by Desiree1(f): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2008
@ outlaws

Did u go 4 the Ibo celebration?
Re: When An Ex Refuses To Return Your Things Back To You. by Desiree1(f): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2008
@ agaba123
No These are things I bought with my own money angry though yeah few he bought for me but he can keep those , u know the weather is cold now getting 2wards the winter n I wish I could let go of everything but they are too much in his house even with some of my documents.
Re: When An Ex Refuses To Return Your Things Back To You. by Thor(m): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2008
Never ask for anything back that you bought her or gave her, especially STD's grin grin
Re: When An Ex Refuses To Return Your Things Back To You. by Desiree1(f): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2008
grin @ Thors but what i'm asking for are my things I've had and need, not irrelevant things. We know how much winter jackets cost, i could get new ones but why would I leave behind that much with my documents, 2 boxes of clothes when we know the economy is bad. I think pride has nothing to do with this cos in the end I'm the one that would lose sad ive told him at east let me have my documents n jackets so i could move on, he's still, angry I hope he's not thinking he still has me cos I'm done with him whether he holds my things till eternity.
Re: When An Ex Refuses To Return Your Things Back To You. by Moyola(f): 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2008
it meanz hez nut ready 2 let go!!!!. . . abi? undecided

Thor:

Never ask for anything back that you bought her or gave her, especially STD's grin grin

hehe. . . .
Re: When An Ex Refuses To Return Your Things Back To You. by agaba123(m): 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2008
call the police  so that they will get him to be around at time you and the cops will go together for your things.

It will not harm him. You have tried to avoid the police but he is not taking that.
Except you still want to go back to him shocked
Re: When An Ex Refuses To Return Your Things Back To You. by timbabng(m): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2008
word angry
Re: When An Ex Refuses To Return Your Things Back To You. by outlaws(m): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2008
cool

To Desiree1:

I can only discuss that over the phone or email.

Peace
Re: When An Ex Refuses To Return Your Things Back To You. by MrCrackles(m): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2008
Depends on the items with an but if i found myself in that situation, i would forfeit whatever is left anyway!!
Re: When An Ex Refuses To Return Your Things Back To You. by outlaws(m): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2008
cool

To Desiree 1:

I am curious to why you haven't gotten your things with the police. Doing so doesn't mean you can't take care of things yourself, it just means you know your rights. A lot of ladies that fall victim to things like this and domestic violence in the name of love are those that refuse to know their rights and privileges in society.
Re: When An Ex Refuses To Return Your Things Back To You. by dyabman(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2008
what things.
Re: When An Ex Refuses To Return Your Things Back To You. by ramonacee(f): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2008
Desiree1:

What does it mean if your boyfriend/girl you've broken up with (ex) though he/she didn't agree or say anything to the break up still keeps your things at his/her place and is taking a lot of time to return it back to you? He/she keeps saying he would bring them but doesn't and each time you say you want to move on they wouldn't say anything. Nothing stops he/she from taking them n dropping them somewhere or better still tell you to pick it up outside. It's not hard so what does that mean??
how old are you again desiree
Re: When An Ex Refuses To Return Your Things Back To You. by princeonx: 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2008
The jacket and cloths are not big deal! you can always get some more! sure say him no be gay/woman for night? anyway watin him wan take them do? saving them for his next girl?

As for your document, if they spend one more night at his place its because you want them to and dont want to do what you're supose to do. How/why will you leave your document there in the first place? anyway its depend on what you call document! if na carlender for your monthly period, bullshit but if you're talking about credit card info., school, medical, or visa/immigration document, then you'll have yourself to blame if he decided to do something stupid with them!
Re: When An Ex Refuses To Return Your Things Back To You. by ladybam(f): 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2008
@ poster

go and charge him with a knife. undecided
Re: When An Ex Refuses To Return Your Things Back To You. by opsydudu(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2008
buy a sexy lingerie
learn strip tease
when you get to his place,
beg him to let you come in,
go down on your knees and do a strip dance for him

hmmmmm

you want more tips from me huh?

call 911

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Find A Girl That I Really Love Because I'm Wealthy? / Cohabitating Out of Wedlock: A Blessing Or Curse? / Permanent Solution To Premature Ejaculation, Weak Erection & Small P£nis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.