Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Tools To Bypass Firewalls - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tools To Bypass Firewalls (25833 Views)

How To Bypass Password On Laptop / Help Me To Bypass This Password, I Have Done All I Can Do. / How Do I Disable Or Bypass My ISP Firewall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Tools To Bypass Firewalls by MrInfo1(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2008
1. UltraSurf (Link)

UltraSurf is a easy to use proxy software, as there is no need to install it, just double click the program exe to start it and it auto configures the Internet Explorer and start it also with a home page as google search in Japanese language.

What you can do with Ultrasurf

1. You can access any website from anywhere you want irrespective of the security policy and blocking method.

2. You can also download any thing from any where irrespective of the download limitations set over your network.

As you can see in the scnshot above, you can select in between three proxy servers to connect for opening blocked sites with ultrasurf.

You can check the check boxes under preferred as shown in the image above for different proxy servers.

Other good to use features of ultrasurf includes the following.

Close IE automatically with ultrasurf exit.
Set IE proxy automatically.
Delete history automatically when program exit.

Security
Unbounded access to the super-wide transparent encryption security agents to let you surf the Internet, you visit the web site and content will not be monitored, and does not leave any traces of the Internet. Protect the user's privacy and safety is our aim.

Free
Unbounded browser allows you to block and filter across networks, the freedom to surf the World arbitrary site by real open information.

Fast
Unbounded here to give you quick access speed is not high original site, the Internet has become easier.

The most prominent features of UltraSurf 9.0 are that it has implemented a complex IP with complete transparency and a high level of encryption on the Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) platform. UltraSurf 9.0 enables users to browse any website freely just the same as using the regular IE browser while it automatically searches the highest speed IP servers in the background.

Other good to use features of ultrasurf includes the following.

Close IE automatically with ultrasurf exit.
Set IE proxy automatically.
Delete history automatically when program exit.

now
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by MrInfo1(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2008
2. GPass (Link)
[img]http://www.how-to-hide-ip.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/gpass3.jpg[/img]

Hide your IP address during web surfing. Support streaming audio/video, email, instant messaging, managers, etc. Break through Internet blocking. Easy-to-use graphical user interface.
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by MrInfo1(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2008
3. FreeGate (Link)

Run Freegate without any installation. Just double click the Freegate executible
set your browser's proxy to 127.0.0.1 port:8580.
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by MrInfo1(m): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2008
4. Garden GTunnel  (Link)

GTunnel is a Windows application that works as a local HTTP or SOCKS proxy server. After setting proxy to GTunnel in web browser or other Internet applications, the traffic will go through GTunnel and our server farm before it reaches its original destination.
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by MrInfo1(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2008
5. JAP (Link)

JAP makes it possible to surf the internet anonymously and unobservably. Instead of connecting directly to a webserver, users take a detour, connecting with encryption through several intermediaries, so-called Mixes. JAP uses a predetermined sequence for the mixes. Such a sequence of linked mixes is called a Mix Cascade. Users can choose between different mix cascades.
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by MrInfo1(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2008
6. Your Freedom (Link)

Want to be invisible online?Your Freedom is an application, which allows to bypass firewalls, content Filters and furthermore allows you to stay anonymous on the Internet by hiding your source IP address and encrpyting the data between your PC and the outside. In essence, "Your Freedom" is a service that enables you to mainly do two things:

a) Bypass Firewalls

b) Stay anonymous

"Your freedom" is an application that falls into the category of HTTP-Tunnels. By forwarding ports from your local PC "Your Freedom" is able to provide: Socks Server (on localhost:1080), Web Proxy (on localhost:8080), Freely forward any local ports to a remote Server and Forward assigned server ports to your PC.
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by MrInfo1(m): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2008
7. Hopster (Link)

Hopster is all about open, safe and uncensored internet access. At home, schools, universities and offices worldwide, even in countries where Freedom of Speech is a political challenge. Hide your real IP address and protect yourself from nosy people and wannabe-hackers.
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by MrInfo1(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2008
8. Freenet  (Link)

Freenet is free software which lets you publish and obtain information on the Internet without fear of censorship. To achieve this freedom, the network is entirely decentralized and publishers and consumers of information are anonymous. Without anonymity there can never be true freedom of speech, and without decentralization the network will be vulnerable to attack.
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by MrInfo1(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2008
9. Tor  (Link)

Tor is a software project that helps you defend against traffic analysis, a form of network surveillance that threatens personal freedom and privacy, confidential business activities and relationships, and state security. Tor works with many of your existing applications, including web browsers, instant messaging clients, remote login, and other applications based on the TCP protocol.
10. HotSpot Shield (Link)

HotSpot Shield creates a secure virtual private network (VPN) over your connection allowing you to bypass any ISP firewalls and lets you visit even those websites which are blocked by your ISP.
11. Proxifier (Link)

Proxifier is a program that allows network applications that do not support working through proxy servers to operate through an HTTPS or SOCKS proxy or a chain of proxy servers

Source
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by colgy05: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2008
Thans man, you really doing a great job here, keep it up.
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by onefifty4(f): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2008
@ infobaba.
man u too much.
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by UNLEASHED(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2008
@ infobaba

How do i configure proxifier?
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by amadika(m): 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2008
@infobaba thanks for the work. Pls can you pls send the settings for any of them to work on the yellow? Its buchyz@yahoo.com
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by kay7070: 5:45am On Sep 22, 2008
another good job from another guru, I dey tell u info u too much
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by renner(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2008
please i need to configure the proxifier, can you anyone help me?
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by Jtlyrics(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2008
Trouble!
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by honsule(m): 12:22am On Sep 24, 2008
@info.copyright .who is copying who?b_happy postcheesy cheesy
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by MrInfo1(m): 12:28am On Sep 24, 2008
@ Colgy05, Nefifty4 & Kay

Thanks  wink

@ UNLEASHED, Renner

iono

@ Amadika

Plz DONT USE THIS THREAD FOR ANY ILLEGAL PURPOSES. USE IT FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY. Thank YoU

Jtlyrics:

Trouble!

Watin na

@ honsule

You think  undecided
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by MrInfo1(m): 12:30am On Sep 24, 2008
@ honsule

Compare the time of this thread and that of B_happy's post tongue
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by MrInfo1(m): 12:47am On Sep 24, 2008
ProxyWay

Proxy surfing software which you can use together with different Web applications. Includes proxy management system: proxy finder (search proxies HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS), proxy checker (check proxy list/proxies checking), proxy manager (makes proxy chains/cascades). Allows update proxy list automatically using scheduler. You can hide/change IP address, block Referrer field.
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by renner(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2008
Thanks Info but i still need the configuration and the software so that i can browse with it using my computer
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by MrInfo1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2008
I do not understand what you mean man
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by ogbongzky(m): 12:18am On Sep 26, 2008
i bet all these softwares are going to be be blocked by those working against free browsing, anyway, softwares plenty for net sha,
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by chimdin: 6:45am On Oct 23, 2008
My people i hav come this time with using ur phone as a modern to browse with mtn network, instead of buying that of their modern that is close to 30k,you can now save the 30k for ur self and bypass by using ur phone and ur sim card as ur own modern and it is the same 3g&3.5g network,i will also show u how u will pay ur monthly subcription just by loading ur phone with the activation codes.in this trick there are many activation codes after the configuration as well as there have 1-24hrs for mouthly which 9k.
2-surf time which is 10pm to 5am for mounthly,which is 2,250 and
3-pay as u go that it is u can load ur phone after the configuration and activation code browse with 500 or 400 naira every day.thnx for more details call 2348030961902 or 08057379905 or visit www.vividclink.com.Email raphael@vividclink.com or chimdin4lux@yahoo.com or mummsi2007@yahoo.com.thnx and enjoy as u call.
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by toozealous(m): 6:19am On Nov 14, 2008
Info baba thankz a lot 4 dis infos. Can i use them 4 my phone n hw can access yahoo on pc using mtn cheat?
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by romeo2k446: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2008
Info Baba, I wish u know how greatful i am for this great info u posted here. My problem is chatting with yahoo messenger from gpass pls can u help me with that? and pls can i make use of the rest of free browsing softwares like firephoenix, gtunnel nd d rest on same computer?
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by richlad(m): 7:19am On Jan 02, 2009
Info, without doubt u hv done a gr8 job. This post is highly informative. Could u pls send me the link to download a software that currently works for browsing on pc (mtn) and the config parameter? My email address is fxconsultanthere@gmail.com wld b glad if u cn add me (mishael20) on ur messenger list i'v got somthing that wld simply blow ur mind. Thanks.
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by pdidi(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2009
chimdin or wetin u call urself:y u no open ur own thread instead of using ur useless post 2 rubbish d fine stuff wey "info master" dey drop!Na everything una take dey find money!Instead of u 2 drop d info so dat pple go benefit-na lie-u want make dem call u, d nxt tin,u go drop acct number!Rubbish!
For those wey wan use d different data plan wey mtn get,jst follow dis instructions below:
1.For 24hrs data plan(limited 2 3gig),load ur fone with 10k and send in a txt,101 to 131
2.For night browsing(10pm-6am),av atleast 2500 in ur fone & txt 102 to 131
3.For daily data plan,av atleast 500 in ur fone and txt 103 to 131.
Make una enjoy!If u need more clarification,email me on tech4realest@gmail.com.Thanx!
Re: Tools To Bypass Firewalls by searchguru(m): 12:43am On Mar 29, 2009
@info many tnks 4 ur info. I use n73 with my hp laptop to browse via mtn 2500 plan but not really helpful. Plz can you send me configtns of any of d better softwares u rcomdd. My mail is internetsearchguru@gmail.com Plz waiting 4 ur rply cos net d net by me badly dis new wik. A million tnks.expect ur mail.

(1) (2)

Guides For Buying New Laptops For Beginners / Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need / Dell Inspiron 600m Ethernet Controller/lan Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.