Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,970 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:35 AM

Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? (13869 Views)

Nigerian Ladies And The Tatoo Craze / Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? / The Nu Hair Extension Craze; Brazilian! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by YinkaGal(f): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2006
Greeting, fellow readers. Earlier on I had a conversation with a friends concerning the female form. I want to know other peoples opinion.
Is the gluteus maximums the first thing you look at? If the female is ugly but she had a big backyard, is this still fine?
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by bluenubian(f): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2006
God forbid bad thing, if thats what attracted my man to me then he is in serious peppersoup.
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by 2cantango(f): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2006
Every guy is going to have his own preference - some will look straight at the butt, some at the twins, and only God know's what else. undecided cool
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by bluenubian(f): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2006
i know what am gonna be feeling looking at when im making my selection
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by 2cantango(f): 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2006
Lol blue cheesy

Care to share? wink
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by YinkaGal(f): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2006
lol, @ bluenubian, yh i knoe every man has his choice.
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by bluenubian(f): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2006
nah unless he is a butt man,
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by diddy4(m): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2006
that is for some guys. for me,

i start with the brain, then face b4 anything else and i really dont care if u got big booty or not. ones u got me attracted to you, thats ok. having big butt is good, if u dont have it, it is still good. i really dont care and i hardly look at the butt unless the girl wants me to. they have their body languages and i know all of them.

hey blue, shake dat ass girl. lol, tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by bluenubian(f): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2006
yes diddy " imma make it do what it do baby"
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by diddy4(m): 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2006
yeah, make it do what it.

nice . shake it like u just dont care.
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by desiree(f): 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2006
Men like butt sha, i no go lie!!
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by iice(f): 12:09am On Jul 27, 2006
Right, dem dey obssessed(check the spelling, signal = time 2 go 2 bed lol) with butts n boobies.
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by CoolDave(m): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2006
Yeah iice,we are,certainly true,only God can help us,even now,I feel like loosing my composure just at the sight of word boobs!
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by jaybaby(f): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2006
Yea My elder Bro is crazy abt a gurls BUTT!
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by medex(m): 12:03am On Dec 02, 2006
Diddy says he looks at the brain then the face.i wonder how he does that. Lets be real here,when i see a girl what strikes me first is her face, then i check out some other stuff,her butt is definitely an asset but a secondary maybe even tertiary one.i dig boobs more
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 12:35am On Dec 03, 2006
medex:

Diddy says he looks at the brain then the face.i wonder how he does that. Lets be real here,when i see a girl what strikes me first is her face, then i check out some other stuff,her butt is definitely an asset but a secondary maybe even tertiary one.i dig boobs more

lol true

oh boy i think any girl size 8-10 or a comfortable 12 will do me, i dont like skinny girls if she has a big booty then hell yea she dont have to turn before i see it though; i usually spot it from the front might just turn my head to confirm it grin

definately butt carzy grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 03, 2006
Butt really drives some men crazy but i will go hay-wire with girls with nice hips and also big lip girl . @ iice you are my queen on nairaland love to know you better.
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2006
rb , who be u? u sabi fight grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by jaybaby(f): 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2006
see who dey ask Q? u sabi fight u self?
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2006
yes now grin

abi when person dey talk say ". . . love to know you better. ." no be fight he dey ask for

abi which kind fight you dey talk @ jaybaby
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 04, 2006
@ Loverbwoy and Jaybaby what the Bleep are you guy's talking abt i am referring to my Niraland queen and nobody else.
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:42am On Dec 04, 2006
ur nairaland queen, kai i dont suffer when i never give you permisson, when i never dead sef

katakata go buss o, i go wound person o grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:36am On Dec 04, 2006
lol I dont think girls understand.

Butt is important cos even if the girl is ugly, the way they think from what they intend to do from behind, they wont have to look at the face anyway.

wink
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by wakabout(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

lol I don't think girls understand.

Butt is important because even if the girl is ugly, the way they think from what they intend to do from behind, they wont have to look at the face anyway.

wink

i dig u girl!! butt is it, yeah, big butt is it!! What's my biz with brains on my first sight of a girl? Big butt sitting well on a well rounded hips is da bomb. Just think of what I can do from behind a big butt, I'll tell you later if you care, grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2006
no matter what they say

99.99% of guys are butt crazy . .

the minute they see the back will they go shocked shocked and start grin . .

besides most girls use that to seduce them . .and 95.55% fall for it . .

abi i lie?
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by wakabout(m): 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2006
@mukina2
baby, u no lie at all. do u know why guys do that?
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2006
yes now, wink

all guys, maybe only like half% is out grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by wakabout(m): 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2006
i know i would be no.1 on that list if butt lovers were to be ranked. the big butt that sits on a lepa babe are most attractive. Those of orobo are no go areas for me cos they hold no serious attraction.
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2006
*coughs* lipsrsealed
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by wakabout(m): 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2006
@ mukina2, say something now! e be like say na only me & u dey for this room, and as a lepa yourself, tell me something!
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2006
ok . .i know my hips dont lie grin grin grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by gianni(f): 12:52am On Dec 05, 2006
"i know i would be no.1 on that list if butt lovers were to be ranked. the big butt that sits on a lepa babe are most attractive. Those of orobo are no go areas for me because they hold no serious attraction." man !you're missing!big tyme!big butts on the the chubby ones,like me ,are the bomb.cos we carry our butts effortlessly and with no hassle.but LEPAS?i dey always pity them cry.in fact,each time i'm buying a jacket,i go for the one that sits atop my booty so i can swing and strut ma stuff! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Latest Modest Ankara Styles / White Garment Dress (aso Adura) / Pirinye Ogochi Bristol Wins Face Of Culture Nigeria 2019 Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.