Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Does Shell Hire Fresh Graduates? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Does Shell Hire Fresh Graduates? (2067 Views)

Nationwide Job Placement By EMC {FRESH GRADUATES} / More Fresh Graduates Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos As Marketing Executives / Problems Fresh Graduates Are Facing: Me I No Gbadun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Shell Hire Fresh Graduates? by luciano80(m): 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2006
I Want Real Testimonies: Not Hear-says

I have being to Warri and Port-harcourt and schooled in Uniben. I've never heard about Shell employing fresh graduates. They might hold all kinds of tests, but never hire. Abi I dey lie ma people?

Luciano for life.
Re: Does Shell Hire Fresh Graduates? by somebody(f): 1:10am On Jul 10, 2006
They definitely do,
Re: Does Shell Hire Fresh Graduates? by Eurphoria(f): 2:14am On Jul 10, 2006
They do , my sister's friend got a job straight after her masters programme, so did a friend of the family, so there is hope for you dont be put off. smiley
Re: Does Shell Hire Fresh Graduates? by diddy4(m): 3:10am On Jul 10, 2006
they do hire fresh graduates and dat is where im heading after my US degree.
Re: Does Shell Hire Fresh Graduates? by Rhea(f): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2006
luciano80:

I have being to Warri and Port-harcourt and schooled in Uniben. I've never heard about Shell employing fresh graduates. They might hold all kinds of tests, but never hire. Abi I dey lie ma people?

Luciano for life.

Luciano,
You lie small.

Shell in Nigeria recruits fresh graduates through three different processes.

1. SITP 1 & 2: The advert is placed in the dailies every year and is open to technical graduates from any Nigerian university with at least a second class-lower.

2. Overseas Graduate: If you have an MSc in an petroleum related discipline from a recognised university in Europe/USA, then you are eligible for recruitment under this scheme. If you fall under this category, then contact Shell directly.
Re: Does Shell Hire Fresh Graduates? by texazzpete(m): 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2006
luciano80:

Luciano for life.

Don't be such a lazy prick. and ure supposed to be from Uniben. if i didnt go there myself i'd have thot the school no dey try at all.
Where were u when the SITP 1 & 2 adverts came out a few months back?
if u hear testimonies, u'll find out that the peole who get in there as fresh graduates don't just sit on their arses trying to blame the world for their lack of good fortune.
I don't like getting all riled up for nothing, but i hate it when peeps bad-mouth my company for no good reason.
And FYI, i got in straight after NYSC. so did 55 others with not a shred of experience in the O & G business.

Just for the record, it isn't 'all kinds of tests'. it's just ONE test and ONE interview. And it's pure merit, no whiff of connection at all.
Re: Does Shell Hire Fresh Graduates? by babadee(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2006
hell no, you must have staled yourself by being on the job market for about 3-4 years before you can be considered. consider this the gospel truth because i got it from the md himself.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Shell Hire Fresh Graduates? by Eurphoria(f): 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2006
[/quote][quote author=babadee link=topic=17406.msg485419#msg485419 date=1152627319]
hell no, you must have staled yourself by being on the job market for about 3-4 years before you can be considered. consider this the gospel truth because i got it from the md himself.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Latest Vacancies. / Intercontinental Bank Interview / Building Of Fueless Gen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.