Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

How Was Your Day/Yesterday? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Was Your Day/Yesterday? (6477 Views)

How I Saved An Abokii Man Yesterday / Is Your Day Usually So Boring That You Have To Spend Most Of It On Nl? / Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by Seun(m): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2005
My day has been pretty ok. I've had some interesting challenges, but I think I'm on top of them.

How about your day? (one post for each day!)
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by hotangel2(f): 4:35am On Sep 13, 2005
My day has technically been based on "I want my ex-crush to die cos he's an arrogant fool". Apart from that, My day has been fun!
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by WesleyanA(f): 4:37am On Sep 13, 2005
i ate soap and it tasted nasty. lipsrsealed
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by layi(m): 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2005
*Thanks for the thread. Good for the journal-shy pips*

Yesterday was hmmm...not that eventful but sum'n happened that made me happy for choosin the kind of path i'm towin.
3 Girls came visitin me (at home) about same time. They've wooed me at diff times but i remain who I am *i hate sayin this...makes me look like a gay*. I'm not averse to relationships but i don't believe in swingin with the tides. I've got to have a reason for my actions. I wont hook up 2 a GF because everybody is havin one. I'll play ball only when i meet 'her'. I do have female pals though..very good ones.
If i was the playa type. Yesterdays occurence could have been embarassing.
Asides that....
I got good news from d stock market ( i trade in stocks). I met an old pal and we went playin Lawn tennis (at the ikoyi courts). I got home hooked up to my sequencer...made some def R&B beats...and got writin again.....
School?...i'm on vacation.
I kno today will be greater.
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by Bibi(m): 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2005
Im having a good day, working from home, with bottles of brandy. If what I type today doesnt make sense, I hope you know why.
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by otokx(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2005
my day was hit by a virus called nothing
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by hotangel2(f): 5:49am On Sep 14, 2005
I have 2 more minutes to 2moro. hahah i need to hurry. My day has been fine. I was in the gym and talked on the phone, no school so I had no where to go. I bath after gym and did my homeworkd. I watched my fav shows and thats it. oooo 1 more minute. Bye
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by angelak(f): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2005
My yesterday was Great. When i came back from work i got home to meet some old friends from school and camp. We gisted and gisted and then went out for icecream. While we were at the icecream joint we had these guys seriously eying us despite the fact that the came with some girl.
MEN!
After icecream we went for chicken and chips at southerned fried chicken. we had are fill and went back home. some minutes later i received a called from the guy i am going crazy about, he wanted to hang with ME but unfortunately my friends were around sad so they had to tag along. we had drinks at British council and then he took us back home.

He kissed pecked me goodnight and my friends were liked  rolleyes and i was like embarassed

I wish  every day will like today!
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by WesleyanA(f): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2005
7 out of ten.
G-d the heat is driving me crazy.
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by hotangel2(f): 5:05am On Sep 15, 2005
Today was great. I had a nice time. I bumped into three guys in the elevator at school, and it was fun. Went to the gym after school. Play basketball. I've totaly improved on my hoops. Dunking sucks hard balls. I fell like 4 times. But it was fun though. My ex-crush seem to have realised i hate him.. and he's been less arrogant. But i still want him sick ... not dead. But if he's sick... i'll be worried and prolly be forced to call him. Rubbish. Today is good. I need orange juice right now, but i am lazy to get up.
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by angelak(f): 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2005
My yesteraday was just there rolleyes, i left work early got home, ate and settled down to watch Oprah show. After the show i went to my room and laid down to  flip through a Vogue magazine. I got tired of seeing extra bony models so i flinged it aside to have a nap. My phone woke me up, i got a call from some friend that was in town so i got dressed and went visiting. Met other friends there , we watched some movie and eventually ordered for food that took  over 2 hours for it to be served. I got tired of hanging with them so i left and returned home to meditate on the pending problem in my life.
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by queen2(f): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2005
Waoh, yesterday was great, fun, enjoyment (repete) galore,  cheesy grin dressed like a queen, hmmm to be precise like a princess, danced n danced n danced, although i love dancing, i was amazed, lots of camera from both young, old, men and women, i was like ooh, everyone was snapping here and there, but i had no choice than to allow them....let me just stop there..... (2 b continued) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by queen2(f): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2005
Today was great generally,gat a new friend today, my namesake, mmmm cool, we are the two nigerians in my group, im so much happy. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by queen2(f): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2005
queen2:

Waoh, yesterday was great, fun, enjoyment (repete) galore, cheesy grin dressed like a queen, hmmm to be precise like a princess, danced n danced n danced, although i love dancing, i was amazed, lots of camera from both young, old, men and women, i was like ooh, everyone was snapping here and there, but i had no choice than to allow them.let me just stop there..... (2 b continued) grin grin grin grin grin

See i said i love dancing n im real mgud at it, was awarded a certificate as one of the best dancers/participant for the carnival, thats pretty cool, couldn't believe im dat gud @ dancing. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by whiteshark(m): 3:13am On Sep 21, 2005
My day as well as my week has been hell cos I gasto make a deadline before the weekend but I know after saturday, Ima take mi girlie out and buss a bucle o' moo
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by hotangel2(f): 3:23am On Sep 21, 2005
My day yesterday was ightt. Today is good too.
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by Motee(f): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2005
Yesterday I was embarrassed with stomach pain but so far nothing much on my desk.
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by vexxy(f): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2005
So far my day is going well. I'm getting going through the final preperations for my presentation tonight. I think it will go well. I had a friend encourage and motivate me yesterday to get a better understanding on what I was actually presenting. That was nice.

Things are quiet right now so I'm enjoying the bit of free time. It's going to be a great day.
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by hotangel2(f): 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2005
My day is going pretty amazing. i feel like a Queen and i am happy.
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by angelak(f): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2005
My today is horrible sad but i am gonna change all that very soon. Why should i be sad over an issue i can and must avoid .
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by Seun(m): 10:16am On Sep 22, 2005
ALmost spoilt by another episode of a recurring confrontation with someone at home.
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by vexxy(f): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2005
My day has just started (about 2 hours ago). I was late for work and I'm a bit tired but I feel good.

Today will be a great day.
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by hotangel2(f): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2005
Today is deff gon be a great day. I started it with Chemicals (chemistry laboratory). Chemistry is working between me and a guy. lol
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by queen2(f): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2005
Today was great, its my birthday,... a friend woke me up at around 6am, i was like whos that?, waoh,...my best friend, she called from nigeria and wished me a happy birthday, i was amazed, later some other calls came, n more n more, infact i just don't know what to say, im overjoyous, im glad, im excited i feel like myself today, Queen, i was presented some gifts i couldn't believe, (let me keep it to myself), but to be sincere what i had most was jewelry, i love it, i was surprised,  my mum's friend gave me a set of jewelry, my name's wriiten on it[b] D'wura[/b] ,don't know how she did it... Got some lovely text messages n prayers, i danced, danced n danced. ......... If i should continue, i wouldn't finish till tommorrow, so let me just stop here. kiss kiss kiss
But above all i thank God..
Thank you father
Thank you son
thank you holy ghost.... grin grin grin
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by tamia(f): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2005
yesterday was da bomb! i attended my halloween party and everythin' was perfect. i met this real cute guy! oops did i just say that! well wateva! we couldn't hook up because i got a BF but anyway everythin' was kool   (omg) wink i had a perfect time last nite! one more thin' i saw my friends guy kissin' another girl but i'm not going to tell her because the kiss didn't mean nothin' (dats what he told me n i beleive him cuz he was drunk n he luvs ma frind too much to hurt her). "kay y'all keep it locked.
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by vexxy(f): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2005
My day has been very productive thus far but I still have a few things to take care of before close of business. I can't wait to get home and relax.
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by damygurl(f): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2005
Yesterday!!
It was hectic. I got into a lot of trouble. It all started when I painted my nails orange and blue 4 wacky day. Cuz last week was spirit week at my skool. My dad flipped off when he saw it and told me to take it off but I didn’t have any polish remover so I couldn’t take it off. He thought dat I was pretending to say dat to piss him off but I was seriously telling d truth. Yesterday everything I did was interpreted d wrong way by him and he thought I was trying to be rude. D whole thing was so funny to me. I couldn’t help it I started giggling and laughing whenever he brings sumtin I said up. He even thought dat I lied about d spirit week at my skool just so I cold paint my fingers and rile him up. I keep putting buying a polish remover till about 8pm yesterday and didn’t remove d polish till about 10pm.
I also called one of my friendz in Nigeria and we talked a lil’bit. I went to d Laundromat and it was freezing cold there like gosh they need to get a heater in there. I chatted online with some of my kool friendz and some not very kool people.
I did d homework I have been putting off since Friday. I didn’t get some of d calculus function but I did d onez I knew and moved on to my history hwk.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by Seun(m): 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2005
damygurl, that sounds like an interesting day.

My day has been quite typical but one event stands out: I woke up around 7pm after sleeping around 12 midnight and somehow I managed to stay on my bed till past 1pm! shocked
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by damygurl(f): 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2005
who u must have been real tired!!!!
Today!!!
. it was aight. boring, stressful fun. i'm gon be going to diz fallfest at 6 dats if i don't get too lazy to dress.
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by WesleyanA(f): 1:16am On Nov 01, 2005
i'm terribly tired undecided
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by damygurl(f): 3:50am On Nov 01, 2005
Go take a nap then!!!!
Re: How Was Your Day/Yesterday? by IAH(f): 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2005
I wasn't very happy yesterday from about 4:30p.m onwards. I thought I'll feel better when I wake up today. But I'm still feeling the same way this morning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Staff Of SEEPCO On Protest / Sexy Name Decoder / Parents Name Newborn Daughter 'Hashtag'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.