Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

To Share My Experience: Convert Itunes Videos To Mpeg,wmv: - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / To Share My Experience: Convert Itunes Videos To Mpeg,wmv: (1094 Views)

Convert Itunes Drm-ed Videos To Common Formats With M4vgear New Version / How To Transfer Videos To Ipad2 / How To Convert Itunes Plus To Mp3? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Share My Experience: Convert Itunes Videos To Mpeg,wmv: by manhattan: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2008
:DMany people ask me the same question: "I purchased videos on iTunes, but I can't play them on my video player, because they are in some 'protected' M4V format that only works on iPods. How can I convert iTunes videos to MPEG or WMV format so I can play them on My portable video device such as Archos and Creative Zen?"

I searched on Google, Yahoo answers and post the question on large number of forums, unfortunately, after scouring the Web for days, I couldn't find a FREE way to convert M4V to MPEG, WMV or AVI format.

Then I tried to burn the iTunes video onto a DVD and re-import it into iTunes just like how to remove the protection from the iTunes audios (M4P) by burning it onto a CD and re-import it as mp3. I failed, cause iTunes doesnt have a DVD burning option, then I used Nero, but it still doesnt work as Nero doesnt supports M4V format.

And finally, a software solution. I came across a few kinds of converters on Google search, they are Tunebite, Daniusoft and Noteburner. When I was testing the free trials one by one, what makes me comfortable is the Daniusoft media converter .

Daniusoft Media Converter software can remove DRM from protected wmv, wma, m4p, m4v, m4a, aac files that purchased and downloaded from online music store and convert to general video and audio formats, you can enjoy playing on portable media players, such as iPod, Zune, Creative Zen, MP3 player, PSP.

Stpe 1: Download and install the DRM Removal Tool

Stpe 2: Run the software and click Add,  button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files

Step 3: Choose output formats. If you want to convert protected audio files, please select Convert audio to list; If you want to convert protected video files, please select Convert video to list.
Stpe 4: Start remove DRM and convert your DRM protected music and videos by click on Start button.
Tips:
You can click Settings button to custom preference for output files.

If you still want to watch other common video/audio even HD video on your portable video device you can choose Daniusoft Media Converter Pro because Daniusoft Media Converter only support DRM audio and DRM video.
cheesy[b][/b]
Re: To Share My Experience: Convert Itunes Videos To Mpeg,wmv: by manhattan: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2008
If you just want to convert itunes and other protect music to common mp3 supported by ipod,iphone,psp,zune and other mobile devices you can choose daniusoft digital music converter
Re: To Share My Experience: Convert Itunes Videos To Mpeg,wmv: by GeraldBJ: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2009
Merry Christmas!
Re: To Share My Experience: Convert Itunes Videos To Mpeg,wmv: by semid4lyfe(m): 3:46am On Dec 21, 2009
Work of copy and paste grin
Re: To Share My Experience: Convert Itunes Videos To Mpeg,wmv: by ElaineaA: 3:28am On Dec 28, 2009
Happy new year!
Cheers!
Re: To Share My Experience: Convert Itunes Videos To Mpeg,wmv: by ElaineaA: 4:00am On Jan 05, 2010
Thanks!
Re: To Share My Experience: Convert Itunes Videos To Mpeg,wmv: by ElaineaA: 1:41am On Jan 09, 2010
Thanks, it is useful for me!
Re: To Share My Experience: Convert Itunes Videos To Mpeg,wmv: by manhattan: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2010
Happy Weekends!
Re: To Share My Experience: Convert Itunes Videos To Mpeg,wmv: by manhattan: 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2010
I want to transfer my iPod nano songs to my itouch, is it possible?
Re: To Share My Experience: Convert Itunes Videos To Mpeg,wmv: by manhattan: 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2010
Best of luck!
Re: To Share My Experience: Convert Itunes Videos To Mpeg,wmv: by manhattan: 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2010
Media can remove Media DRM protection, so you can put DRM video to any player such as iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Walkman, Sansa, etc.
Re: To Share My Experience: Convert Itunes Videos To Mpeg,wmv: by ElaineaA: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2010
Best software, best guide!

(1) (Reply)

Used Hp 6735s Laptop For Sale / Adc/krone 47u Racks / Website For - Federal Ministry Of Transportation Has Been Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.