Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs (41822 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? / Is It Right For A Man To Depend On A Lady For His Financial Needs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Queenisha1: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Hey, we want equal treatment abi?
So, why can't women wear the pant in the r/ship for once?
Don't complain, let me see that bright smile wink

lookie here, my little sis
If any man comes trekking towards you with no employment.
Cast him out like a demon grin
Tell him I sent you
na love you go chop?
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by rampagain: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2008
_Queenisha:

jenny I'm with you here.
I wouldn't walk out on a husband or fiancee or even boyfriend that falls on hard times as long as he's making efforts towards getting a job.
Then again,I wouldn't with my korokoro eyes seek to be entangled with a jobless man.
No money no love.I wish I knew what this lady's situation was.
Was he unemployed from the get go?

even if he just lost his job yesterday,he shouldnt put his family burden on d girl,or make it look as if its her right to put food on his table

if she continues like this ,how will she save enough to even give her siblings  five naira?

im not against dating or being wt broke dudes(even though i pray i wont find my self wt such,thank God) but when d man sits back and does nothing because d babe is busy sponsoring him and his family,even though hes not bought a single coke for my siblings ,then im out

Ruby_Pearl:

Hey, we want equal treatment abi?
So, why can't women wear the pant in the r/ship for once?
Don't complain, let me see that bright smile wink

talo je mbe?whos claiming equal treatment?count moi out o jare wink
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Hannibal: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2008
_Queenisha:

Tell him I sent you
na love you go chop?

You women are hypocrites.
Yet, u expect men to go to Naija and marry a jobless, illiterate nymphet from the village.
Bring the babe to the States, polish her up, pay for her fees in school and ease her into a good job.
Meanwhile, y'all cannot do the same. . . . . .So much for sex equality.
The babe should GET ON with it and stop whimpering.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by rampagain: 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2008
Hannibal:

You women are hypocrites.
Yet, u expect men to go to Naija and marry from the village.
Bring the babe to the States, polish her up, pay for her fees in school and ease her into a good job.
Meanwhile, y'all cannot do the same. . . . . .So much for sex equality.
The babe should GET ON with it and stop whimpering.

if he likes let him go marry from d desert,nobody forced him,he went wt his two left legs,so wats my own?
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Queenisha1: 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2008
rampagain:

even if he just lost his job yesterday,he shouldnt put his family burden on d girl,or make it look as if its her right to put food on his table

if she continues like this ,how will she save enough to even give her siblings  five naira?

im not against dating or being wt broke dudes(even though i pray i wont find my self wt such,thank God) but when d man sits back and does nothing because d babe is busy sponsoring him and his family,even though hes not bought a single coke for my siblings ,then im out

talo je mbe?whos claiming equal treatment?count moi out o jare wink

we are basically saying the same thing.As long as the man is employable and taking steps towards getting a job,l'll manage with him grin
But if he sits around eating puff puff and waiting for me.
na that time I go tell am say difference dey between love and lovu
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Outstrip(f): 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2008
Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Queenisha you are crazy. Cast him out like a demon. LOL. Abeg I dey work. Let me just respect myself and leave the thread. Una no go kill me with laugh.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by KarmaMod(f): 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2008
Some guys are shameless.

How can he go to the girl's family./house with nothing in his hands yet expects her to buy stuff for his family.

L-O-S-E-R

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by rampagain: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

Some guys are shameless.

How can he go to the girl's family./house with nothing in his hands yet expects her to buy stuff for his family.

L-O-S-E-R

abi ooooo

its not as if d girls family members r suffering but its a normal thing

i remember when my sisters were getting married,i grew fat then because of what i received from their suitors grin

its normal,she spends on his family but he spends nada on hers,this guy is a joke

_Queenisha:

we are basically saying the same thing.As long as the man is employable and taking steps towards getting a job,l'll manage with him grin
But if he sits around eating puff puff and waiting for me.
na that time I go tell am say difference dey between love and lovu

yea i know,i just added a few points
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Queenisha1: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2008
Outstrip:

Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Queenisha you are crazy. Cast him out like a demon. LOL. Abeg I dey work. Let me just respect myself and leave the thread. Una no go kill me with laugh.

me too I dey laugh as I dey write am.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Hannibal: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2008
rampagain:

if he likes let him go marry from d desert,nobody forced him,he went wt his two left legs,so wats my own?

Would u even take a look at this thread if a man posted his gurlfriend relies on him for her financial needs??
I guess thats no news. . . . . . It's a natural phenomenom.
Afterall, men are supposed to spend, innit?? cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by rampagain: 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2008
Hannibal:

Would u even take a look at this thread if a man posted his gurlfriend relies on him for her financial needs??

grin grin grin grin they were placed on top isnt it?isnt it why they call them the head of d family?

seriously if d guy was not putting all his family burden on her no problem but dis one hes already doing it,she should find her square root abeg

women r d fragile ones arent there?we dont need too much loads

a man builds and invites a woman into his home to help him continue building

its not d other way round
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by A40(m): 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2008
@Queenisha
Yeah something like that!! he can't be sitting on his broke ass at 31 undecided

In the words of 50 Cent your only excuse for being broke is being in jail
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2008
_Queenisha:

Tell him I sent you
na love you go chop?
LOL! I'm not that crazy to talk to those kind of men.
Unemployed?
It's better to have a man without a diploma working, than a man with diploma unemployed
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by KarmaMod(f): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

LOL! I'm not that crazy to talk to those kind of men.
Unemployed?
It's better to have a man without a diploma working, than a man with diploma unemployed

I disagree. The latter will eventually make more than the other while the former will be constant.

It all depends on determination and I dont see that from the OP's agbaya.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Hannibal: 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2008
rampagain:

grin grin grin grin  they were placed on top isnt it?isnt it why they call them the head of d family?

seriously if d guy was not putting all his family burden on her no problem but this one hes already doing it,she should find her square root abeg

women r d fragile ones arent there?we don't need too much loads

a man builds and invites a woman into his home to help him continue building

its not d other way round

Honestly, i understand where you are coming from. . . .
I was just stuffing ma comments in the throats of those that preach sex equality on this forum.
If women can act like freeloaders, i see no reason men cannot follow suit.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by biolabee(m): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2008
abeg oh i be guy oh grin
well good to know u r feelin beta and have some peace about u

guys are meant to provide and protect the woman and their family but the reality is that a man may fall onto hard times or the modern woman may earn far more than her man but men don't make it like i owe you
take charge just like my man in "why did i get married" who was dutifull as a worker and did not brook any disrespect from his wife.

he will surely try and manipulate u but stand ur ground.

u have professed tat he is a stepping stone thus move on and prefer for the man u were destined to be with.

my own o
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Queenisha1: 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2008
Hannibal:

have you now relinquished the title of the stronger sex?
tell us now let's give you skirt and blouse to wear. grin
You people can't have it both ways.
You can't tell us to submit and submit our paychecks too.
na lie
It's either you are the man or you ain't
that's the way God made it

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by rampagain: 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2008
Hannibal:

Honestly, i understand where you are coming from. . . .
I was just stuffing ma comments in the throats of those that preach sex equality on this forum.
If women can act like freeloaders, i see no reason men cannot follow suit.

ok,get u now

anyways i keep saying it,im not a feminist and will never be one not in dis life or in any other life

@topic

uproot d guy and move him into the next thrash can

thanks

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by KarmaMod(f): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2008
_Queenisha:

grin
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

I disagree. The latter will eventually make more than the other while the former will be constant.

It all depends on determination and I don't see that from the OP's agbaya.
Yeah, later on, if he is determine to get a job.
But what if. . . .if he is not.

But seriously, who is slow enough to stick with an unemployed man?
Nah, posted just loved being the one wearing the pant.

Ok, he was employed before they met, then he lost his job.
Common sense should tell him to get another since he has a girl and her family to take care.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Hannibal: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2008
_Queenisha:

have you now relinquished the title of the stronger sex?
tell us now let's give you skirt and blouse to wear. grin
You people can't have it both ways.
na lie
It's either you are the man or you ain't
that's the way God made it

I am always in support of THE MAN IS THE HEAD.
However, we do get some trifling feminists coming here once in a while to hurl total tosh.
It's an opportunity to stuff this down their gullets and see the difference once and for all that MEN rule the roost. grin cheesy

rampagain:

ok,get u now
anyways i keep saying it,im not a feminist and will never be one not in this life or in any other life

Thank You. cool
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by rampagain: 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Yeah, later on, if he is determine to get a job.
But what if. . . .if he is not.

But seriously, who is slow enough to stick with an unemployed man?
Nah, posted just loved being the one wearing the pant.

Ok, he was employed before they met, then he lost his job.
Common sense should tell him to get another since he has a girl and her family to take care.

abi ooooo,sm one like me if i was in her shoes right now,i don't have a younger one to take care of,but what about my parents

they need to be compensated for all they ve done ,i can't imagine spending the money im supposed to use on them on one NFA (no future ambition)guy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Queenisha1: 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

grin

na lie I talk
they can't be shouting respect me respect me and yet expect me to use my own money to feed him on a permanent basis.
hopefully this her man can cook including bake and clean  and iron clothes if not he's useless o grin
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2008
@ Gamine, Idupaul etc,
Fck all ya. A person needs help and u go about tradinhg insults. Who the Fck are you?

@ Poster,
I think you should avoid spending on him for a while and watch what happens. After then, u can take ur decisions. Best of luck

To all those guys wey dey fall men hands, barawo
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by lawry: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2008
jst dump d lazy thing

he is fooling u lover girl

even domestic animal dont depend on thier owner

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by deept(m): 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2008
Its not his present state you should consider but his attitude to the whole situation.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by shollyaj(m): 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2008
@ joichi,
It's a pity you feel this way, but do you really think the guy loves you? if he does then why not just pray along with him to get a job in as much to play a good role, But if it happens is a player then just ditch is ass and try get a reasonable guy to live good life with, I wish u all d best in your endeavors.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by steve49ja(m): 12:12am On Sep 23, 2008
@poster
for a while act like youre broke too , stop spending even a cent shouldnt come out of your purse and study his reactions,
no man would pray for such to befall him but lets be truthful if he is really sorry for his condition he would always be ashamed to ask you to pay for whatever you purchase for yourself not to talk about what you bought for him .
He would really work his ass out to get a job and not depend on you.If you can assist in getting him a job thatll help.
Since he is not too bothered (like i want to believe) to ask for financial helps then i guess youre paying for your trip to cloud 9.
If you feel the expenses incurred is worth the excitement fine!!
but if you think you need a MAN find one cos you lack one. no offense meant
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by stevegrant: 12:16am On Sep 23, 2008
well u can say that the girl is hardworking because she has gotten a job.but u can't say what efforts the guy has been making to get his own job as u are not the one involved.what if it was the guy that first got a job and has been spending on the girl ever since just like the girl is doing to him now? would u have advised the guy to walk away as u just did? both of them know how they met eachother and also know how they have sustained the relationship prior to this time.i am not competent to say whether the guy is irresponsible or not because his dependent or [Oliver Twist] attitude is not enough to make such derrogatory remark.at any point in every relationship,one person must be dependent to the other.let everyone assess or evaluate their relationship for the benefits of the doubt.
my position is that there is need to apply faith in everything that we are into and that includes relationships.
           myself for instance has a girl i provide 80% of her needs,yet i only have a job i earn less than N20,000 per month.but i hope to get a better paid jod soonext maybe a Bank job.there's nothing she asks me that i dont do for her yet i am not very convinced i will marry her as my folks are insisting i must marry a working class as the only son.well i wouldnt want to go into this deeply cos i dont want to leave it open for discussion.but i'm only saying that the burden  can go either way.the most interesting thing is the GOOD SEX so mentioned.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by opsydudu(m): 12:37am On Sep 23, 2008
grin grin

everyone is blaming the poor guy because he is broke and he doesn't have a job. you are all missing the 'good in bed' aspect. To the poster, sex is important to all other factors she mention so what i'm asking is why can't women break up with a guy because he is good in bed?

women think with their heart and pussy

grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Queenisha1: 12:41am On Sep 23, 2008
opsydudu:

grin grin

everyone is blaming the poor guy because he is broke and he doesn't have a job. you are all missing the 'good in bed' aspect. To the poster, sex is important to all other factors she mention so what i'm asking is why can't women break up with a guy because he is good in bed?

women think with their heart and

grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

so she has to literally pay him and his family for services rendered?
please!
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by opsydudu(m): 12:52am On Sep 23, 2008
_Queenisha:

so she has to literally pay him and his family for services rendered?
please!

yes

she paid for her dumbness and weakness for a d*ck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex / Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? / How To Attract A Real Husband Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.