Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,894 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Paving Stones And Landscaping By Professionals - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Paving Stones And Landscaping By Professionals (3728 Views)

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Call 4 Interlocking Paver Stones And Car Cool Cover In Abuja See Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paving Stones And Landscaping By Professionals by Woodpecker(m): 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2008
closed....
Re: Paving Stones And Landscaping By Professionals by ladoma(m): 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2008
im currently on a project that will get to that stage soon.send your details(fone number,adress,etc) to my e mail adress so that i can keep it till then---ogaolopa@gmail.com
Re: Paving Stones And Landscaping By Professionals by Ebedi: 5:29am On Dec 15, 2009
I need your service now. Please contact me on email adeyinka@telus.net
Re: Paving Stones And Landscaping By Professionals by beninman1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2009
am interested in your service, pls drop me an email - sales@fatstripping.com
Re: Paving Stones And Landscaping By Professionals by Onyechiyelugo: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
ENUZED Global Services
Our services:
1. Landscaping - Interlocking stones and concrete stamp
2. Drainage design and construction
3. Road design and construction
4. Building design and construction

Landscaping for residential and public buildings; public parks, college campuses, shopping and recreational centers; and institutions: access roads, drainages, and car parks with roundabouts, edge kerbs and curves; walkways and green areas.

We are competent and have the passion to deliver quality jobs from earthwork operations to the finished level.

Our commitment to timely job delivery is certain.

Call or WhatsApp: 07038005502, 08158332536
Email: akalaka5000@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

LAND FOR SALE @IBEJU LEKKI FOR 950K per PLOT.... SOLD OUT / Why Purchase Substandard Sanitary Wares / Who Is To Pay The Lagos Land Use Charge??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.