Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Ogboni Frat - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogboni Frat (104561 Views)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader / Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogboni Frat by Echidime(m): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2009
Good to know that many of you are opening up your eyes and want to know more about this Prestigious Brotherhood The reformed Ogboni Fraternity, but know that no one among you all can get the required information you desired in this forum, unless you can get in touch with a member,who will be please enough to welcome you and explain things you want to know,I AM A FULL MEMBER AND I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU ALL THAT ANYONE WHO WISHES TO JOIN  SHOULD CONTACT ME OFFLIST as GOLD and DIAMOND is not giving to Kids to play with as they do not know the value of it.

Only the serious seeker earger to learn  can benefit  and eat with the Elders.

honestysmith@yahoo.co.uk thats my email,write only if your serious jokers keep away please
Re: Ogboni Frat by Echidime(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2009
One lady ask how to identify a member,is so simple, if your fiance is a member his life will be totally different from that of his friends as he won't hurt a fly.

You can never see anything hidden in the house of your fiance or boyfriend as his good conduct is the only thing you will see and believe
Re: Ogboni Frat by POSAKOSA1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2009
To rule Nigeria

you have to be a member of this society as well as a member of PDP.
Re: Ogboni Frat by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2009
[size=13pt]. . . . . . . . . . wink wink[/size]
POSAKOSA1:

To rule Nigeria

you have to be a member of this society as well as a member of PDP.
Re: Ogboni Frat by ayodele123(m): 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2009
there is no such thing as a reformed ogboni fraternity.
Ogboni is a satanic cult.
Its members are mainly the high,the mighty,the powerful in the society
it is an evil society devoted to the worship of satan and many modern day church clergy are prominent members there
You want to join?You are playing with your eternity in Hell Fire.You may not have the grace to get out of it.
Stay away completely from the cult.Dont be fooled or deceived.

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Frat by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2009
[size=13pt]Close your Mouth. . . . . . . !!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry , What do you know? [/size]
ayodele123:

there is no such thing as a reformed ogboni fraternity.
Ogboni is a satanic cult.
Its members are mainly the high,the mighty,the powerful in the society
it is an evil society devoted to the worship of satan and many modern day church clergy are prominent members there
You want to join?You are playing with your eternity in Hell Fire.You may not have the grace to get out of it.
Stay away completely from the cult.Dont be fooled or deceived.
Re: Ogboni Frat by bigjboy1: 3:59am On Dec 08, 2009
i want to know everything about this ogboni fraternity of a things, i have been looking forward to join them, please anyone have there where about or there contact details, i wanna be part of the great men.
Re: Ogboni Frat by bigjboy1: 5:23am On Dec 08, 2009
my people I think TYNN2 and Echidime is fucking right, I support them big time, I am not a member but they impired me so much, I would love to be a great Ogboni brother someday.
Re: Ogboni Frat by 6612: 6:08am On Dec 09, 2009
please i wants to join ogboni lodge if only anyone can direct me on where nd how.please l have had of them nd I liyk them.please direct me,on tel_mum@yahoo.com
Re: Ogboni Frat by ogajim(m): 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2009
Me, I am interested in the Ogbono and Egusi fraternity re-cooked or re-heated with goat meat and dried fish, yummy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ogboni Frat by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 11, 2009
if R.O.F is satanic then lions club, rotaract, island club, ikeja club e.t.c are also satanic
Re: Ogboni Frat by segyemaro(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2009
Una welldone
Re: Ogboni Frat by UncleL(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2009
Be it good or bad i am willing to be a full member of the frat. Echidime count me in the list of intending members. Thanks
Re: Ogboni Frat by lordizak(m): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2010
i wan join oooh
Re: Ogboni Frat by Hanoobaba(m): 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2010
Idiots, whether you like it or not members of ogboni are in every church. Don't think i'm talking of the reformed frat. I'm talking of the real traditional cult. All traditional chiefs with beads in Yoruba land are members. Now how many of those old men and women do you have in your church?
Re: Ogboni Frat by Remii(m): 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2010
Hanoobaba:

Idiots, whether you like it or not members of ogboni are in every church. Don't think i'm talking of the reformed frat. I'm talking of the real traditional cult. All traditional chiefs with beads in Yoruba land are members. Now how many of those old men and women do you have in your church?

Yes, it was founded by Venerable Rev T.A.J Ogunbiyi CBE LTh on the 18th Dec 1918 at Obun Eko in Lagos Nigeria. The original name of the fraternity was EGBE "OGBONI ONIGBAGBO " which means in English language "OGBONI FRATERNITY OF THE CHRISTIANS". As time went on the founder considered it necessary to admit non-Christians, provided such entrants embrace a non-idolatrous believe in God.
Re: Ogboni Frat by Hanoobaba(m): 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2010
^^^and who says anything about the reformed ogboni fraternity? I'm talking of the real ogbonis. The ones that use beads. They have a special way of shaking hands. I've recieved that type of handshake so many times.
Re: Ogboni Frat by Poisson: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2010
people should learn to be silent abt wot de no nothing abt,ki e ma ba jiya ti ki se ti yin!Its a voluntary org,abi de come inside ya haus come drag u join by force,since we can decide 2be either xtian or muslim,there shd not be reason y we blacklist them.No matter where we belong the important thing is to have a clear conscience and fear GOD and love our fellow human.peace!

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Frat by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:10am On Mar 13, 2010
[size=13pt]I've known their branch in Warri of Delta state and most of my friends are members. . . . here is the fratenity site iw refer you to instead of these long journey.[/size]

http://www.rofonline.org/
Re: Ogboni Frat by kolaxy(m): 7:34am On Mar 13, 2010
There is a way which seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. , Proverbs 16:25

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogboni Frat by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2010
[size=13pt]kolaxy would you please STOP wasting your bible verses on people , what a hell is your problem?? angry[/size]
Re: Ogboni Frat by kolaxy(m): 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2010
A stubborn fool considers his own way the right one, but a person who listens to advice is wise, Proverbs 12:15 wink

2 Likes

Re: Ogboni Frat by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2010
[size=13pt]What is got over the devil’s back is spent under his belly. . . .Guest yoou're on a game? wink[/size]
kolaxy:

A stubborn fool considers his own way the right one, but a person who listens to advice is wise, Proverbs 12:15 wink
Re: Ogboni Frat by sonuga(m): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2010
My uncle used to be a member he joined through their youth chamber when he was in Methodist Boys High School and I'v met quite a number of them.Even my uncle's frend that happens to be a traditional herbalist still lured me this saturday.
It is obvious that most people are willing to join cos of riches and supernatural powers!.What a shame!.
Ogbonis boasts themselves as "Chaldaeans" and their favrite bible verse is Ezek 23:23.Check their website www.rof-worldwide.com and u'll find it there.We all knw wot the Chaldaeans are known for in the bible. They're "the wonder-workers, the users of secret arts, the Chaldaeans, and the readers of signs came in to me: and I put the dream before them but they did not make clear the sense of it to me , "- Daniel 4:7.
Truly they'r powerful but we all knw the bible comdems them and their acts and they dont worship the true God!. That was why they couldnt interprete the Kings Dream.
A word i think is enough for the wise. Jesus remains the TRUE way. Dont be deceived!

2 Likes

Re: Ogboni Frat by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2010
[size=13pt] sonuga that is what you think. . . .allow interested one's to join and stop disturbing with this your preaching's because it won't work!!
[/size]
Re: Ogboni Frat by Echidime(m): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2010
I have receive 9 serious candidates and have helped them all to join,today they are happy and enjoying all the sublime benefits of the Order.

You should practice whatever you preach and live accordingly,the is no room in the kingdom of God for those that pretends and not follow their doctrines correctly.

I have changed my email address so I can only be reach via this one: oikalu@yahoo.com
Re: Ogboni Frat by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 24, 2010
I still prefer joining the freemasons, the masons are well known and well organised than the R.O.F. The ROF still have frictions among themselves. I guess where this misunderstanding of ROF comes from is this, there're lots and lots of small sects of occultic circles in the south-west, and they tag to themselves as being Ogboni.

Though you being a member of ROF dont disqualify you from joining this occultic circles, so far you can accept the fact that there's a supreme being. So its these few ROF members in other occultic circles that gave a bad name to the ROF. Even in this occultic circles, we find xtians and muhammedans in them but still yet they wont label xtianity and islam as being occultic.

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Re: Ogboni Frat by Echidime(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2010
@enitan2002: Are you practicing Buddhism? Your Nirvana of a thing.
Re: Ogboni Frat by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2010
I was once a buddhist under the guidance of Tuesday Lobsang, Rampa. He's my astral teacher then before finding the way to the truth in the Grail Message
Re: Ogboni Frat by kofi10: 1:12pm On May 01, 2010
hello guys if any one knows how i can join the ( r o f) please let me know by email lonestar1992@hotmail.com
Re: Ogboni Frat by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 1:47pm On May 02, 2010
their is this place at the back of my former house where they do meet.i remember when i was very young,i do watch them putting on white and lining up as if choir are about to enter for service.they do sing when going inside.it was a fun them really watching them.i remember they wrote a bible verse and a quaran verse on their gate with a large word on their gate'THE REFORM OGBONI FRATERNITY INCORPORATED'founded 1959.i pity them
Re: Ogboni Frat by lovkingdom: 12:52pm On May 26, 2010
can anyone tell me how to join,i dont care if they are bad or good,i know alot of people problems hav been solved by them,please i need info on how to become a memeber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.