Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Mr.biggs Burger; Bread And Onions! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mr.biggs Burger; Bread And Onions! (2362 Views)

The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) / Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic / What Happened To MR BIGGS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr.biggs Burger; Bread And Onions! by Joseph6(m): 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2008
i was amazed that after a long day i walked into a mr biggs outlet and requested 4 burger with my greatest fear being that it wont be enough. well i decided 2 take it home just incase i needed garri and groundnut 2 wash it down, . , . . . . lol anyway i got home and opened it hurriedly, took a large bite and munching the scumptious piece of heavenly bread but as usual its after the first bite u actually look at what u're eating and when i checked 2 see what was left of my burger all i saw was bread onions and a small slice of cocumber, my reaction was aaah did i eat all the steak that was in it and then it hit me, the burger never even had steak. i didnt take it back well because of the obvious but all these their thrashy outlets here and there is irritating, some say its not the original mr biggs but the truth is even the likes of sweet sensation sell the most disastrious burger like one i bought with moulds on the bread the slice of whatever vegetable they put was dry and the steak was not moist in anyway. i'm really disappointed because the quality food they sell these days at the so called inns is declining, i remember quite vividly mumphis burger those days where eating in a joint was fun , now its as bad as fill-in-the-gap__________
Re: Mr.biggs Burger; Bread And Onions! by ifyalways(f): 12:27am On Sep 23, 2008
sorry oooo.Go marry ! cheesy
Re: Mr.biggs Burger; Bread And Onions! by Joseph6(m): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2008
my wife's burger = bread and butter. no chance i'd rather take mr biggs

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Edible Cooking Red Palm Oil From Fresh Palm Fruit / ~Have You Ever Cooked Without Using Oil . . .?~ / Soy Sauce: Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.