Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,019 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

2002 Toyota Sienna Xle. ( Power Sliding Doors, Power Seller ) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2002 Toyota Sienna Xle. ( Power Sliding Doors, Power Seller ) (8471 Views)

1st Paint Reg 99 Camry Xle Power Door / 2000 Toyota Sienna Leather XLE Power Slide Door Toks N1.150k. SOLD / 2000 Toyota Sienna Xle,leather, Power Sliding Door in Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2002 Toyota Sienna Xle. ( Power Sliding Doors, Power Seller ) by inspiredm(m): 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2008
You are looking at a awesome 2002 Toyota Sienna XLE Minivan [/b]with luxury features abound! This top of the line 7 passenger minvan is fully loaded for your comfort and enjoyment. It has [b]100,381 miles on it, has been well maintained by it's one owner, runs very strong, and is a dependable vehicle.

The mileage on this vehicle is accurately represented.
We have run a CarFax history report on this truck and it is CarFax certified to be free of any major damage history or flood damage. The report is available for serious buyers only.

This van looks as good as it drives. It is Gold with gray fabric interior. Cosmetically the interior is exceptionally clean for a family vehicle with no rips in the Interior or detracting stains in the carpet. It's many features include but are not limited to:

* 3.0 litre 24-valve DOHC V6 engine
* 210 HP @ 4,400 rpm
* 4 speed electronically controlled automatic overdrive transmission
* front engine, front wheel drive
* Anti-lock brakes
* JBL premium 3 in 1 AM/FM ETR/Cassette/6 CD with 8 speakers

* Dual Auto Air Conditioner

* Rear Vents

* Alloy Wheels

* intermittent front and rear wipers
* front, passenger, and side airbags
* tow package
* heated driver and front passenger seats
* power tilt/slide glass moonroof with sunshade
* 12 volt rear outlet

* dual power sliding doors
* power windows, multi-adjustable drivers seat, mirrors and locks
* second row captains chairs
* universal garage door opener
* leather wrapped steering wheel
* All weather mats including cargo area
* roof rack

Price is 1.8m

Interested ? Call 08023050886 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com

Please, buy with 100% confidence because we are selling with 100% confidence. Inspired_m has sold over 97 cars on Nairaland and still counting , if thereare any questions you might be concerned about, please ASK! Thank You.

Re: 2002 Toyota Sienna Xle. ( Power Sliding Doors, Power Seller ) by ziontrain: 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2008
My brother, if you have CARFAX report why not show it or provide VIN number now. It is not supposed to be a secret afterall. You are one of the oldest dealers on this forum and people like us are counting on you to set the standard in view of what has been happening here recently.
Re: 2002 Toyota Sienna Xle. ( Power Sliding Doors, Power Seller ) by inspiredm(m): 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2008
Mr Ziontrain,

Please don't Digress My thread, I'm not here to join issues, I'm here to do Business, We've bn on it, and its bn working for US, Thats my Business Style, if you want my Vin ask me via email, I receive an average on 13 emails per day from serious buyers requesting on VIns, and theres bn no negative feedback so far, this would be my last Response to your Post, We're succeeding because we know who to respond and when to respond.

Thank you
cool cool
Re: 2002 Toyota Sienna Xle. ( Power Sliding Doors, Power Seller ) by inspiredm(m): 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2008
Price is 1.8m

Interested ? Call 08023050886 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com

Re: 2002 Toyota Sienna Xle. ( Power Sliding Doors, Power Seller ) by ziontrain: 3:36am On Sep 23, 2008
Mr Inspired, my intention was not to upset your thread. That is not my style. Those who read my postings know what I stand for. If hiding VIN number in your postings is your style, I wish you all the best. I must say that I am disappointed by your attitude though. I just thought you will assist us in this forum in standing up for honesty and transparency.
Re: 2002 Toyota Sienna Xle. ( Power Sliding Doors, Power Seller ) by Emperoh(m): 7:18am On Sep 23, 2008
ZionTrain
I don't think u read his post well
And given that u are not a new member here, u should know by now that if u have interest in doing business with him,
Speak to him on phone or send him an email. He then give u all the infos u need
Quit trying to raise an issue here over nothing. If u need the VIN of the ride, send him a mail or better still, call him.
He only releases VIN on the pre order arrangement.
Re: 2002 Toyota Sienna Xle. ( Power Sliding Doors, Power Seller ) by inspiredm(m): 9:04am On Sep 23, 2008
Emperoh:

ZionTrain
I don't think u read his post well
And given that u are not a new member here, u should know by now that if u have interest in doing business with him,
Speak to him on phone or send him an email. He then give u all the infos u need
Quit trying to raise an issue here over nothing. If u need the VIN of the ride, send him a mail or better still, call him.
He only releases VIN on the pre order arrangement.

Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish.

Emperoh, Thanks.
cool cool
Re: 2002 Toyota Sienna Xle. ( Power Sliding Doors, Power Seller ) by ziontrain: 11:59am On Sep 23, 2008
Emperoh, let us not derail this thread. I will let sleeping dogs lie at this point. You and I know what I am talking about as we were not born yesterday. This is about standing up for honesty and transparency. It won't be long before things start to unravel on this forum. Let's just wait.

And to you Mr. Inspired, regarding your good riddance comment, nairalanders are more intelligent than to pay attention to that type of uncouth and foul language.

(1) (Reply)

2021 Toyota LANDCURISER New Black & off White Available / SOLD! White Toyota Camry Sport Edition 2011 / 20% off on all inspections! Call us for your vehicle inspections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.