Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? (33972 Views)

"What We Would Do If Our Boyfriends Proposed With Cheap Rings" - Young Ladies / She Dont Agree To Us Having Sex She Said I Will Die If She Open Up / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by Coco29(f): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2006
a very good friend of mine has been going out with a guy, for about 1  year, he takes her out wine and dine her however he does not assist her financially, (that is give her money) she is going through a very difficult patch at the moment and need some help which he knows about, but has done nothing to help her what is even worst is that he has a good job and is financially stable.

my question is should women ask their men for money or should men know that women need money for their day to day expenses.

i personally believe that they should if they could afford it, if the man is broke but you love him i feel the woman should understand after all she choose him.

whats your point of view.
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by edygirl(f): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2006
He is just nonchalant and that's mean but if I were she I would let him know I need it since he wants to be told.
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by Coco29(f): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2006
that is what i told her, but she feels he should know grin that is why i love being on ma own
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by edygirl(f): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2006
she better tell him cuz if not she shouldn't have anything against him for not helping. some guys are like that.
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by kellorah: 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2006
guys should
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by Badman888(m): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2006
I know this is for ladies but i gotta say my part, why should a guy help, to me its should only be ur fiance or ur wife

1 Like

Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by Damsal(f): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2006
I personally don't think it's a guys duty to assist grils financially, except the both of them are married if they arent' then he has no obligation to pay up.

@Coco if your friend is in need of financial help then i think she should let the guy know of this, some guys are pretty slow and others like to act oblivious of the situation, If she doesn't spell it out to him then the guy would be non the wiser.

1 Like

Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by edygirl(f): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2006
It's not the guy's responsiblity to help her financially but what are friends for. Or do you want to tell me that you badman or damsal has never asked any of your friends not the opposite sex for help b/4. Must he be the fiance or husband to help her out. Or does she do that all the time.
To me she is the kind that doesn't ask for money which makes it difficult for her to do it now and if she is not why can't he help now she needs it.
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by mrmayor(m): 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2006
Coco29:

my question is should women ask their men for money or should men know that women need money for their day to day expenses.
i personally believe that they should if they could afford it, if the man is broke but you love him i feel the woman should understand after all she choose him.
If the women are looking to be a kept woman then they should say so,I personally don't believe you should give help without the woman asking for it, your partner or some women would misinterpret as the man infringing her space.I have given help in the past and it turned out to be a mistake,don't get me wrong I'll stand by my woman come rain or shine but no man wants to be a Mugu.

Woman generally don't give financial help to their men,at least in my experience.

1 Like

Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by edygirl(f): 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2006
I do give and never seen any body who has given me. I am not saying he should be giving her money for her day to day wutever but at least help at times when she needs it most.
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by Coco29(f): 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2006
Badman888:

I know this is for ladies but i gotta say my part, why should a guy help, to me its should only be your fiance or your wife

badman888 u want to F*UCK don't u? should i say more grin
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by Damsal(f): 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2006
I didn't say you can't request for money from your of the opposite sex, what i said was that it is not his duty to do so, so you should not automatically expect him to pick up the tab.

1 Like

Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by FOD(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2006
. . . atimes I wonder.  Why should it be the guys always?  when guys have financial problems, who do we turn to? we solve it ourselves.  I think ladies should learn being independent, at least when u'r not engaged. 

Don't get me wrong, I pay my dues too.

1 Like

Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by edygirl(f): 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2006
When you have finacial problems, you turn to ur lady if she has it why not?
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by Coco29(f): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2006
i was born in the carribbean were men give their wife, girl friend, bit on the side what ever you want to call them  money, it is known that if you have to ask ya man for money he is (wotless) now i have gone through my golddigging days  grin  cheesy  grin fun it was to.  but now i want to stand alone.
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by mrmayor(m): 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2006
Coco29:

badman888 u want to F*UCK don't u? should i say more grin
You want the man to pay for A$$,I was under the impression this is all about love lipsrsealed

COCO29,
I'm all loving all spending man,I'give your friend all love she needs and Money in good measure grin grin
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by edygirl(f): 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2006
I feel you mrmayor grin grin grin grin
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by diddy4(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2006
me i go yarn my own. if my girl has got probs, im gon be there for her cuz she is there for me when i need a good massage and some hot bath. what is the point of calling me her boo if i cant be able to boo her with money. i gott@ do what i gott@ do to see her smile. if i dont notice her being in problems, she shud also tell me knowing dat i might got some stuff going on in my head to think about her. if she tells me she got some financial problems, i will help her without her asking me to help.

i dont think the man must help but since u guys are friends and a r/ship for that matter, he shud help and stop being nonchalant.

@coco
tell your friend to suck it up and tell him she needs help. which kin shakara be this? what if the guy is waiting for her to ask b4 he helps? women sef, una get problem, a guy is too busy to notice certain things or think about some stuff cuzz we got our mind on many stuff.
u women shud learn how to open mouth and talk when the guy doesnt know.
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by Coco29(f): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2006
mrmayor:

You want the man to pay for A$$,I was under the impression this is all about love lipsrsealed

COCO29,
I'm all loving all spending man,I'give your friend all love she needs and Money in good measure grin grin

love   shocked honey when i was a golddigger love had nothing to do with it if i am giving up my p*ssy he has to give up his money  grin
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by shawna(f): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2006
that is so true cheesy
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by mrmayor(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2006
Why do women keep talking about giving up their pussy,what about man giving you his Big Di*ck.
Women you want to get away with murder,you choose when its love,when its romance and when its a business  aka i give you pussy on the condition you pay up when the time comes.

Its either its love or a business,the question still remains What Do Woman Want, love,romance or business

2 Likes

Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by Coco29(f): 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2006
mrmayor:

Why do women keep talking about giving up their pussy,what about man giving you his privates.
Women you want to get away with murder,you choose when its love,when its romance and when its a business aka i give you pussy on the condition you pay up when the time comes.

Its either its love or a business,the question still remains What Do Woman Want, love,romance or business

love when married

romance as a teenager

business when you are old enough to understand that men will do what ever it takes for a f*UK.
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by edygirl(f): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2006
I need love. That's all I want.
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by mrmayor(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2006
Recently I got burnt after helping my woman,I invested the whole works,love,romance,time and financial.I'll be more cautious next time especially the financial section.
If I need pussy bad,there lots of baby mamas in Dublin who give free love,no need to pay through your nose.If I will be garrantied a good pussy session minus the drama.I Will Pay With Joy
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by edygirl(f): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2006
So pussy means love now.
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by mrmayor(m): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2006
pussy is not love,but some women use their pussy as a TOLL GATE.if want a pass you must pay
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by desiree(f): 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2006
I would prefer if he does not have to assist me financially, I don't even know how to start asking for money, I know everyone has money problems once in a while but still I would like him to assist in a non-financial way, there are other things a guy can do to show he cares.
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by desiree(f): 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2006
mrmayor:

Recently I got burnt after helping my woman,I invested the whole works,love,romance,time and financial.I'll be more cautious next time especially the financial section.
If I need pussy bad,there lots of baby mamas in Dublin who give free love,no need to pay through your nose.If I will be garrantied a good pussy session minus the drama.I Will Pay With Joy

Are you that ugly?? shocked shocked
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by mrmayor(m): 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2006
desiree:

Are you that ugly?? shocked shocked
No Ma'am,
She just met another who has more dosh,no ill feeling on my side though.My policy now is Pay As You Go.pay for the kitten when you need it,no need for the drama of love,romance and all that bullsh-it.

Am sure I fine pass your Oga grin grin
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by desiree(f): 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2006
mrmayor:

No Ma'am,
She just met another who has more dosh,no ill feeling on my side though.My policy now is Pay As You Go.pay for the kitten when you need it,no need for the drama of love,romance and all that bullsh-it.

Am sure I fine pass your Oga grin grin

Forgive my generalization I know all generalizations are wrong. I was just wondering what would make her want to leave since you are taking care of business, and you are not pot-bellied middle-age broke bloke grin
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by mrmayor(m): 12:05am On Jul 11, 2006
I'm 5'9,72 kg. work out once a week,I'm not a spender because I have a mortgage to pay.She's a spender who doesn't care where the money comes from
am not doing any dirty stuff to make money to please any woman.
I want my woman to be hardworking and I will stand by her any day,giving women money to buy clothes and perfumes is asking for trouble,if it ain't no more she's walking.
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by desiree(f): 12:20am On Jul 11, 2006
But don't you think, going with a baby maamaa a bit low. I mean i know there are girls out there that don't give a flying f**k about money. Personally, i don't have any form of respect for a guy that would pay for sex or think they might get sex by spending money. The same sentiments for girls that demand for money/gift in return for sex (indirectly).

Life shouldn’t be filled with hang- ups and hold-ups. As soon as I meet a guy, I feel he is not compelled to marry me or pay my bills and I’m not obliged to have sex with him, cook or clean for him (if I don’t want to). At least that way we know where we both stand and no wahala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride / Couple Shows Off Fitness Skills In Lovely Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.