Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy (2070 Views)

Help Am Crazy About Sex / How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back / She Is 6 Yrs Older Than I But Am Crazy About Her: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by niggaman(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2008
somebody please tell that am crazy before i do something wrong again. The story started some few years ago when fell in love wit a colleague of mine, who happens to be like 4 years older than myself, yet that did not stop me loving (quite sincerely), she never really accepted our relationship other than we were friends, but at a point i mounted serious pressure on her, she had to consider long and hard. But after so many years of trying i had to give her up. I felt empty, terrible and bitter. Sometime later she told me God has directed to a very old friend of hers, that the guy was the one God has always been leading her to. Again i felt so bitter and i decided enough was enough, if it was going to kill me i had to let her go, this i did for some mths. But this days i hv started having the same affections that i used to hv for her back. Though i dont know the position wit her Lords sayeth, , Forum can i ever get over this lady. Pls help me before i make a fool of myself again
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by iice(f): 6:06am On Sep 24, 2008
You make yourself get over her.
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by Tatase(f): 6:27am On Sep 24, 2008
Stop pressuring her. If someone has said no, leave them. Move on with your life. It's not by force. If it's tough to see her with someone else, withdraw from her a bit. Your relationship will never be the same again anyway.

Stop focusing on someone who isn't interested in you. You can't force her. Respect yourself and start looking elsewhere for someone who will return your feelings.
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by timbabng(m): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2008
@ poster , just move on and let her go or you'll have a hard time loving someone else
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by janami(f): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2008
get ova it. i dont like pity parties tongue
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2008
My guy, find love in another woman, there are plenty out there unloved looking for peeps like you.

God has given the human mind the ability to get over anything. So get over it and move on with your life.
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by shilling(f): 11:08am On Sep 24, 2008
You have to look for a way to get over her. It'll be difficult but you've got no choice because she doesn't think you're the right man for her. I suggest you find love in another woman, their are many out there. If you're not ready for a relationship, look for other ways to keep yourself busy, like developing a hobby, etc.
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by category(m): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2008
i refuse be d one to tell sumbodi dat he's 'crazy, stupid, silly, mad etal' b4 he realises wat is good/not good for him.
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by girlsoswit(f): 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2008
You simply have to let go. She's not meant for you. Dnt let that cause you heartache cos if you keep troubling yourself over her I'm sorry you cud do something really silly all in the name of love. So simply get hr off ur mind and move on with ur life. I knw its nt as easy as said bt u can't just tie ur life around someone dat doesnt give a damn abt you. Also remember that there many golden fishes in the river . So move on.
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by niggaman(m): 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2008
Thx 4 all ya concern, i think am coming back to reality, its was really worth while sharing this experience with u guyz. I know i did it before (getting over her) at least for some few mths, i know i will do it again. Thx y'all
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by niggaman(m): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2008
Thx, wish it was easy as u said. but am a forward looking person, and i know i cannot spend the rest of life in self pity over a babe who does not love me, am too wise to marry a babe who only thinks she doing me a favour by getting hitched to me, am wiser than that. But anyways time will tell.
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by Nautillus(m): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2008
Dude, is t by FORCE ? ? ?she don't what you . . .she's with someone else. . .simple . . .GET OVER IT . . .haba
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by niggaman(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2008
Dude, is t by FORCE ? ? ?she don't what you . . .she's with someone elsesimple . . .GET OVER IT . . .haba

when i seeked opinion from forum, i actually was seeking from matured people, pls if u dont hv anything to contribute to this, just keep ur silence or shut the f, d up.
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by ammamat(f): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2008
Is very easy to say, not easy to get over  unless there was no love. Bros just mixup with friends and get ur self busy,  The Lord is your strength
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by ssRhino: 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2008
Poster, You Are Crazy.
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by Godalone(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2008
@poster,
You are crazy.
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by bigfather(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2008
Pally, look beyond her and get yourself a nice and pretty chic.
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by DiJuice(m): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2008
You are Crazy!!!!
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by nana(f): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2008
You are crazy grin
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by k1banty(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2008
the poster is crazy (Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy )

grin
grin grin
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by todan(m): 1:00am On Sep 26, 2008
@ poster
u want me to tell u that u are crazy , no be me go tell nairalanders say u dey craze, na them go see am with dia korokoro eye. grin
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by mikesleek(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2008
you are crazy
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by ula(f): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2008
get over her!!!
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2008
did u not know that u are crazy b/4? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by destinysgu(m): 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2008
U r bloody Crazy grin (Im sorry)
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by helpee(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2008
this guy is not crazy now, Men but he is a first class munmun
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by A40(m): 1:12am On Oct 01, 2008
First and Foremost you are crazy

Dry your eyes mate i know you want to make her see how much this thing hurt but there is plenty more fish in the sea.Get a grip nigga
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by aminalib(f): 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2010
yes you are crazy, i did not even read your post, can't bother with name of niggaman, what is that
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by denony(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2010
ur damn crazy
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by Raina80(f): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
Which part of no do you not understand?
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by slimthugchimee(m): 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
Raina80:
Which part of no do you not understand?

you you went back 8years ago to bring back this thread undecided
Re: Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy by Raina80(f): 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
slimthugchimee:

you you went back 8years ago to bring back this thread undecided
Yes and so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Girls Dont Like Me / Do Girls Give Their Number To Keep Their Phones Busy? / 10 Quirky Facts About Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.