Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Dancing With The Stars - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dancing With The Stars (2189 Views)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / A Place In The Stars - Trailer / Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dancing With The Stars by omoge(f): 3:02am On Sep 24, 2008
who is watching dancing with the stars  grin

so interesting  cheesy

share your thought. i'm planning to go for ball room dancing kiss
Re: Dancing With The Stars by kadman(m): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2008
YES o ! I'm in Nigeria but I've been watching it on YouTube. Toni Braxton has impressed me a lot ! I'm rooting for her. Her Cha Cha was amazing. Kim Kardashin danced poorly and is so stiff. That 80 y/r old woman danced moved better than her.
Re: Dancing With The Stars by mohawkchic(f): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2008
~Dancing w/ the stars is our version of "Strictly Come Dancing  . .

~"Dancing W/ the Stars will not be airing here for a while plus "Strictly Come Dancing" started last week!!

~From the two names mentioned,it Seem an interesting bunch on Dancing w/ the stars,i might just check on Youtube to catch up . . not so popular celebs on ours!! sad . . .  But the dancing is just great to watch . . .  but i tell you it does seem really hard work otherwise i would have tried it myself  tongue especially the cha cha & the walt!!

~Its hilarious watching the celebs with two left feet & i love to watch the ones that grow w/ the show . . . the dark horses!! Defo an interesting watch!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/strictlycomedancing/
Re: Dancing With The Stars by kadman(m): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2008
Hi Mohawk, thought you were in US. I watch strictly come dancing,they show it here on BBC Entertainment,but you're right the celebs are never popular,the best they've had was Baby Spice & the chic from East Enders.
Re: Dancing With The Stars by mohawkchic(f): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2008
~Hey Kadman smiley. . tell me about it @ celebs not popular!! It would be a show stopper if the more popular celebs took part . . . but hey the dancing makes up for it i suppose!!

~Am still trying to get the vids of Dancing with the stars on Youtube but so far the vids that has come up are Usher,Omarion doing some Tribute performances also called "dancing with the stars" am like still working on it tho!!
Re: Dancing With The Stars by mohawkchic(f): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2008
~No woories kadman I got to watch it afterall!!
Re: Dancing With The Stars by Sisikill: 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2008
The new season is the one with Rocco, right? I saw that one episode he dance the rumba or ramba or whatever they call it the dance. I thought he was good. I am so embarrased for La Lucci, her partner does all the work and the Kardershan girl annoys the crap out of me. . . all in one episode.  undecided

Anyway, I hope this helps

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXGKu7Ru7dA&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Quote my comment to get the codes. grin
Re: Dancing With The Stars by omoge(f): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2008
the 82 year old lady is so fun to watch grin

and the fat bobo too grin
Re: Dancing With The Stars by sophienwa(f): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2008
for those in the uk, you can watch dancing with the stars on UKTV GOLD (SKY 109) FRIDAYS 7 TO 8.45 BUT 2DAY THEY'VE GOT 2 SHOWS and the second starts @ 8.45 till10.
Re: Dancing With The Stars by mohawkchic(f): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2008
~Was goona post it was been aired here afterall,Thanks for the heads up sophienwa smiley . . i watched it yesterday on UkTv Gold,was browsing thro when i saw it on!! I agree the ole lady is pure entertainment value, hilarious
Re: Dancing With The Stars by omoge(f): 2:09am On Sep 30, 2008
so hard for Maurice Green (the olympian guy) to shake his hip grin

i was trying to ask him if he ate Akpu before the show grin

not even the belly dancers could help.

whats your take on this week ''dancing with the stars"
Re: Dancing With The Stars by omoge(f): 2:15am On Sep 30, 2008
in a second i thot the old lady fainted o lol.

how many 82 years old could do that? she did well this week grin
Re: Dancing With The Stars by kadman(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2008
In a surprising elimination. Kim Kardashian's fat ass just got evicted from the show
Re: Dancing With The Stars by SeanT21(f): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2008
kadman:

In a surprising elimination. Kim Kardashian's fat ass just got evicted from the show

Oh, I guess I am not alone on this.
Re: Dancing With The Stars by Tatase(f): 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2008
My faves are Rocco DiSpirito and Toni Braxton.

Somehow I am surprised by Kim Kardashian is such a bad dancer. Chei too bad. I don't know why I'm so surprised. But she might be coming back this week because the beach volleyball chick has to have surgery. Maybe we'll sha see.
Re: Dancing With The Stars by A40(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2008
kadman:

YES o ! I'm in Nigeria but I've been watching it on YouTube. Toni Braxton has impressed me a lot ! I'm rooting for her. Her Cha Cha was amazing. Kim Kardashin danced poorly and is so stiff. That 80 y/r old woman danced moved better than her.
With that big booty (heavy-heavy something) she is carrying how do you expect her to dance well grin later they would say J.Lo has an ass?

I was pretty shocked by her eviction i wonder what they want me to watch in that show again even though that NFL player Warren Sapp is not a bad dancer as well i am rooting for him
Re: Dancing With The Stars by iice(f): 2:47am On Oct 09, 2008
I was horrified at kim shocked shocked The girl CAN'T dance! shocked shocked
Re: Dancing With The Stars by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 18, 2008
I wasn't shocked when kim was evicted. She was too "suegberish". No spice, nothing!!! Her dancing was a bore to the eyes. . . was actually expecting more from her. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From The #AMVCA Red Carpet! / Nollywood Production / Please where can i download jenifas diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.