Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

The Death Of Yinka Craig - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Death Of Yinka Craig (1662 Views)

Your James Bond: Daniel Craig Vs Pierce Brosnan / Daniel Craig Is An Insult To The James Bond Persona / 3-hours With Stella Damasus-aboderin: About The Death Of Her Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Death Of Yinka Craig by spora1: 6:53am On Sep 24, 2008
ACE broadcaster and sports analyst, Mr. Olayinka Craig, is dead. He died on Tuesday at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, United States of America.

He died of blood cancer which he had been battling since 2006. He was aged 60.

May his soul respt in peace

http://www.tribune.com.ng/24092008/news/news2.html
Re: The Death Of Yinka Craig by twinstaiye(m): 9:02am On Sep 24, 2008
I am so sorry to hear this news. I am just reading it here now. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: The Death Of Yinka Craig by Lola4eva(f): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2008
i just heard this morning about yinka craig's death, its so sad, may his soul rest in peace
Re: The Death Of Yinka Craig by Aiyetunje: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2008
r i p!
Re: The Death Of Yinka Craig by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2008
I was praying for him to survive the ailment, but God had other plans.

May his soul rest in peace that comes only from God - our creator, and may God grant his family the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss. Amen.

Adieu Yinka Craig.
Re: The Death Of Yinka Craig by MadMax1(f): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2008
Terrible, terrible news. I just heard now. One of the best journalists ever. Awful awful.
Re: The Death Of Yinka Craig by prominence: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2008
Listening to d news of his daeth last night brought tears to my eyes. an intelligent TV personality, a rare breed. rest in peace Mr Craig
Re: The Death Of Yinka Craig by Enigma(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2008
R I P sad
Re: The Death Of Yinka Craig by Wordsmith(m): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2008
Whoa! What a loss! I actually know this man's family on personal terms.
R. I. P
Re: The Death Of Yinka Craig by LadieSeun(f): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2008
OMG, My Pastor told us about his story(i attend MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLE MINISTRIES) in MINNESOTA. We prayed for him and my pastor, some ministers and so congregation members went to visit him in the hospital. Wow, MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE!! AMEN!!!
Re: The Death Of Yinka Craig by Sparkle777(f): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2008
I just read about it here.I pray God gives the family fortitude to bear the grieve.He'll surely be missed by all and sundry.RIP.

(1) (Reply)

Avatar Aang The Last Air Bender Vs Ben Tennyson. / The Science Of Deduction [fictional] / Fargo Or Homeland, Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.