Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,470 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:57 PM

K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija (20973 Views)

Pasuma Wonder Vs Saheed Osupa - Who's Currently D King Of Fuji Music? / Play Fuji Music Online Or Download Here / Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by georgee(m): 12:03am On Jul 11, 2006
Guyz jst wondering d abt d cotroversy surroundn ds topic,as me am down am down wt k1 d ultimate,i thnk he has a natural talent for fuji music,his songs lifts me up wenever am down,wat do y'all think.
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by shotta(m): 12:17am On Jul 11, 2006
obesere what? kini

K1 is the man my friend!
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by aloib(f): 6:06am On Jul 11, 2006
shottaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by aloib(f): 6:07am On Jul 11, 2006
ayuba rocks man, and hes also a cutie
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by shotta(m): 6:27am On Jul 11, 2006
hey babe, it seems like everytime im on you not

missed you kiss kiss kiss
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by dollypee1(f): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2006
i love d 3 actually but ill pick ayuba cos i so much love d ijo fuji dance
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by aloib(f): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2006
dolly -pee:

i love d 3 actually but ill pick ayuba because i so much love d ijo fuji dance

yeah, hey gurl abeg hit me up on yahoo, ur name sounds familiar
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by aloib(f): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2006
shotta:

hey babe, it seems like everytime im on you not

missed you kiss kiss kiss

yeah i know, missed u too, lol, wat u been up to
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by kd4real(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2006
Since my 1st xperience wit Ayuba, Ve so much fell inlove wit him. Xpecialy dt ijo fuji. Infact d guy is talented, 3 gbosa 4 him. Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by ikamefa(f): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2006
i preffer obesere when he 1st started singing fuji and some of his mixed cds right now all the guy yarns na opata,kwam 1 is good too i mean the old cds up to year 2000 i think undecided right now cant even buy his cds no more.
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by shotta(m): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2006
ikamefa i agree but he's the best

@biola nothin much chillin
you?
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by ikamefa(f): 3:06am On Jul 12, 2006
shotta:

ikamefa i agree but he's the best

@biola nothin much chillin
you?

i still love obesere more

his 1st and 2nd cd was "komole, judi sibi, judi sohun music " (pardon ma french) tongue

funny enough nobody is talking about pasuma orobo ki bo king, aderemi aluko igwe 1,and sunny t adesokan and em, em, , i'll get back to u on the name.(i guess i love fuji music too much ) tongue
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by innocenty(f): 3:18am On Jul 12, 2006
imagine this fool, drunk like a skunk, i missed my period, i think im pregnant, town crier
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by ikamefa(f): 3:20am On Jul 12, 2006
innocenty:

imagine this fool, drunk like a skunk, i missed my period, i think im pregnant, town crier
what the ? angry shocked , and what has this got to do with fuji music?
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by Shagari2(m): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2006
@ innocenty, you really are a stupid prat you know, twit.
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by Obelomo: 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2006
I pick Ayuba out of the two guys, because I like most of his songs. Obesere music is absolutely disgusting to me and his gogo dancers, and I not into asakasha music.
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by ikamefa(f): 1:06am On Jul 13, 2006
innocenty:

the guy was prolly high from sniffing to much bagon insecticide or it might be raid insecticide tongue

'sup shag  kiss
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by Shagari2(m): 7:23am On Jul 13, 2006
'sup sweet thang, anyone steps up to you, u let me know aiight, got a wicked left hook kiss wink

Fuji eh, hmmn, not a big fan, heard this guy at a bash d other day, Tosin Martins think his name is, he was good.

Stay cool! cool cool
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by georgee(m): 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2006
Yasin! Yasin!! Yasin!!! Yasin!!!! Yasin!!!!! -i love dat part of K1's track in his new album "flavours",d beat sef enter dance floor in any tidy geeg,even in nite clubs, oluaye your majesty(K1 d ultimate)
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by kitaun(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2006
georgee,
u don come again o,K1 dey give u money to promote am grin grin
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by IAH(f): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2006
K1 D Ultimate - Please who is this?

Obesere - Very 'razz' musician! angry angry

Adewale Ayuba - Now that's what I'm talking about! cool I love his music kiss. He's the only sophisticated Fuji musician out there. All the others are just illiterate wannabes!
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by georgee(m): 7:16am On Jul 15, 2006
@kitaun, K1 no dey cash me o,i jst love d guy's song,ryt frm his lyrics to his instrumentals,it's a natural love i av 4 his songs,i av even transfered d likeness 2 my girlfriend,she said anytime she hears K1's music,she remembers me,d problem i av is dt i dnt really like him personally,i hear say K1 na one kind arrogant nigga,dt still doesnt stop me frm loving his song,av bn his fan ryt frm 1989 till date.
@somebody,K1 means "king wasiu ayinde marshal 1"
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by omogenaija(f): 3:25am On Jan 29, 2007
ayuba is the finest
obesere is the boldest
K1 has the lyrics

i think i'm gonna go with K1

1 Like

Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by Christino(m): 9:11am On Jan 29, 2007
Oh whatever happened to Pasuma, he's an oldie too and deserves to be up there, Ayuba's ma favorite though and though most girls aint proud to say it, we all know how much ya'll love Obesere (don't say he's razz!) grin
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by ikamefa(f): 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2007
i love obesere razz or no razz! cool
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by mrmetoo(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2007
lets not talk about fuji and razzness. Its either u like fuji or you think its razz. But I don't know how to explain it but fuji or fuji musicians should not be described as razz cuz thats what fuji is (I know I'm not making any sense). Anyway my choice is KWAM 1. "Won tu na" just made me fall in love with that guy's music.
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by oyinboaja: 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2007
na wa oh
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by hawkman101: 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2007
their is a different btwn big boyz and big fatherz.there is a big different btwn 3 of them u can't compare father 2 son.likewise u can't k1 to obesere/ayuba.k1 is the father of all.listen to eyo and know the difference.singing trash is not what fuji is all about but but what is happening in the society.listen to new lagos and know what am talking about,
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by dot2002(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2007
its impossible to grade talent since its an abstract concept opened to diverse interpretation

1 Like

Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:39pm On Nov 24, 2007
Adewale Ayuba all the way grin, omo i remembered those days when i use to dance to his songs lol

Obesere is good also but kinda of razz a little compared to Ayuba
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by debosky(m): 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Adewale Ayuba all the way grin, omo i remembered those days when i use to dance to his songs lol

Obesere is good also but kind of of razz a little compared to Ayuba

Razzness is essential for Fuji music, so I don't understand what you mean. The razzer your are, the better your Fuji wink

King of Fuji? KWAM 1 no doubt, from the old school it would be Kolington Ayinla
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by amlonely(m): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2007
Hummm! To be frank I love the three of them coz their music touch me in different ways.
Each n Every time I listen 2 K1's music especially Live in Berlin, Aranmolakara and his kind of praise lyrics. Everyone knows Papa's kind of music is different and I like him too but my ever favourite and sophisticated man among them is khmmm MR JOHNSON. Ayuba is the most cool and talented man among them, anytime I here his music meennn I GONNA TAKE IT NO MORE coz I dance it all.
If you are interest in my response u can contact me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Davido Got His Song If From Tekno / Download Yahooze By Olu Maintain [video] / What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.