Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent (2582 Views)

Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested / Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 / Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by vincentont(m): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2008
hello house
how wuld u react if ur girl friend told u that

ur closest friend force himsef on her to have sex wit her

against her consent. what will be ur reaction?
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by Moyola(f): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2008
that is rape!!!!
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by category(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2008
It depends on how soon she tells you after d incidence.
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by girlsoswit(f): 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2008
That would take me time for me to believe her. Firstly, they must have met each other in a secret place that warranted the act. This deserves a big question mark. Secondly what evidence does she have to proove to me that the allegation is true? Something must definitely be fishing btw them and she is just using the RAPE thing as an excuse so I dnt get. She must really be a good convincer b4 I believe it. That is for her. But for the stupid guy, I will show him pepper b4 I now deal properly with him. I will castrate him. I will teach me to put that long thing beneath his legs to order. The nxt time he sees a girl, he will run for his dear life.
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by MissyB1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2008
category:

This will spur your decision.
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by StephenP(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2008
category:

People react differently to events. Some might feel the need to talk to someone about it immediately to ease the pain, others might carry it longer because they are angry, ashamed and still in shock that it happened to them. So I don't think that time is the best judging factor.
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by Nautillus(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2008
HE IS A DEAD MEN WALKING, angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by sistawoman: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2008
Not all women go to the police after this happens. She could be in a state of shock or denial or blaming herself like Stephen said.

I pray to God above that this never happens to me and if it does that my husband is not filled with the cynicism and distrust that is prevalent among the men on this board.
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by bigfather(m): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2008
I would ask her some questions.
How,Where and When ?
Then i'll wait for that my supposed best friend to get married , then i'll carry out my own revenge or possible do that on the eve of their wedding ! angry
DO ME I DO YOU , OLUWA NOR GO VEX !
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by LadyT(f): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2008
Gosh how disgusting.  Really makes me believe a lot of guys on here are potential rapists.  Why do you ALWAYS have to doubt? what kinda chicks have you people been dating.  I curse every woman who has ever lied about rape but not everyone lies.  I sure many never tell because of stupid reactions they get.

It must be put out in the open RAPE is a crime
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by bigfather(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2008
LadyT:

Gosh how disgusting.  Really makes me believe a lot of guys on here are potential rapists.  Why do you ALWAYS have to doubt? what kind of chicks have you people been dating.  I curse every woman who has ever lied about rape but not everyone lies.  I sure many never tell because of stupid reactions they get.

It must be put out in the open RAPE is a crime

Some guy rapes my woman and you expect me to fold my arm and tell my friend ;i have forgiven you ? My sister i don't joke when it comes to women issue at all. Most especially RAPE ! That is why i hate watching any movie that has to do with rape.[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by ssRhino: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2008
sistawoman:

Not all women go to the police after this happens. She could be in a state of shock or denial or blaming herself like Stephen said.

I pray to God above that this never happens to me and if it does that my husband is not filled with the cynicism and distrust that is prevalent among the men on this board.

There is no reason for a woman to allow rape to go unreported, common, a rapist shd not be allowed to be walking the streets, ought to be locked up, if my woman is raped, it will be dealt with, cos i will take law into my hands, regardless of who raped her, but if it was sex, cos there are some sex, that the victims later said, it was rape, the woman will have to convince me that it wasnt just sex and if it was sex, there wont be a need for her to lie to me, cos it means she has just find herself a new dick.
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by sistawoman: 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2008
$$Rhino:

There is no reason for a woman to allow rape to go unreported, common, a rapist should not be allowed to be walking the streets, ought to be locked up, if my woman is raped, it will be dealt with, because i will take law into my hands, regardless of who raped her, but if it was sex, because there are some sex, that the victims later said, it was rape, the woman will have to convince me that it wasnt just sex and if it was sex, there wont be a need for her to lie to me, because it means she has just find herself a new privates.

How many times have you been raped?
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by paulsheggon(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2008
Men, I am gonna kill that mother fucker guy, or better still retaliate by fucking is own girlfriend too. One bad Bleep deserves another wicked hit bang angry
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by sistawoman: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2008
paulsheggon:

Men, I am going to kill that mother fucker guy, or better still retaliate by fucking is own girlfriend too. One bad mess deserves another wicked hit bang angry

But isnt that cheating on your girlfriend? How exactly does that make your girlfriend feel better?
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by LadyT(f): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2008
paulsheggon:

Men, I am going to kill that mother fucker guy, or better still retaliate by fucking is own girlfriend too. One bad mess deserves another wicked hit bang angry

So you will RAPE his girl too?

Please understand RAPE is very very separate to SEX.

$$Rhino:

There is no reason for a woman to allow rape to go unreported, common, a rapist should not be allowed to be walking the streets, ought to be locked up, if my woman is raped, it will be dealt with, because i will take law into my hands, regardless of who raped her, but if it was sex, because there are some sex, that the victims later said, it was rape, the woman will have to convince me that it wasnt just sex and if it was sex, there wont be a need for her to lie to me, because it means she has just find herself a new privates.

angry
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by foye57(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2008
it looks lik all that have been reading this post are all getting it wrong.yes, i agree, the initial reaction of any guy would be to kill/shoot/maim the guy(supposedly his frnd).but come to think of it,what kind of situation wud come up that wud lead to sex/rape happening btw ur own frnd and ur g'frnd unless it has been pre-empted by one or both parties.how/where wud it happen if not that the girl knowinly or unknowinglg initiated/caused it.if a girl/lady shd tell this, i wudnt react immediately.i'd rather do my own investigations to find out what actually went down.for all i care, she cud doin it to cover her own tracks or tryn to get at the guy esp. if they dont get on well, it cud a whole lot of things.i'd rather say one needs to tread softly if the such situation arises.
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by sistawoman: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2008
foye57:

it looks lik all that have been reading this post are all getting it wrong.yes, i agree, the initial reaction of any guy would be to kill/shoot/maim the guy(supposedly his frnd).but come to think of it,what kind of situation would come up that would lead to sex/rape happening between ur own frnd and ur g'frnd unless it has been pre-empted by one or both parties.how/where would it happen if not that the girl knowinly or unknowinglg initiated/caused it.if a girl/lady should tell this, i wudnt react immediately.i'D rather do my own investigations to find out what actually went down.for all i care, she cud doin it to cover her own tracks or tryn to get at the guy esp. if they don't get on well, it cud a whole lot of things.i'D rather say one needs to tread softly if the such situation arises.

After reading this post i have this strong urge to leave my job run home and hug and kiss Okomi. I will certainly kiss the ground he walks on tonight and praise Jah in the heavens above that he has provided me with a mature male husband.

*thank you Jehovah thank you i praise your name forever*
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by LadyT(f): 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2008
foye57:

it looks lik all that have been reading this post are all getting it wrong.yes, i agree, the initial reaction of any guy would be to kill/shoot/maim the guy(supposedly his frnd).but come to think of it,[b]what kind of situation would come up that would lead to sex/rape happening between ur own frnd and ur g'frnd unless it has been pre-empted by one or both parties.[/b]how/where would it happen if not that the girl knowinly or unknowinglg initiated/caused it.if a girl/lady should tell this, i wudnt react immediately.i'D rather do my own investigations to find out what actually went down.for all i care, she cud doin it to cover her own tracks or tryn to get at the guy esp. if they don't get on well, it cud a whole lot of things.i'D rather say one needs to tread softly if the such situation arises.

Are you on drugs?
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by chaloo(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2008
Keep your 'Best Friend', Kick out your Girl Friend.
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by ssRhino: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2008
Never been raped and never will.
As human, most of the times, and like i said, most not all, we are able to tell when a situation or atmosphere is becoming unsafe, and as human, get yourself out of such situation or atmoshpere, i am getting sick and tired of ladies using the word "rape' carelessly all cos they want pple to see the guy as a bad guy, when a man start kissing you and you say stop and he wont stop, and u have the chance to run and yet to stayed behind to watch the end of the movies, what do u think cld happen? you think same man will started reading proverbs in the bible with you?
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by Hannibal: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2008

Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent

How did it happen? Where did it happen? What time of the the day did it happen??
The gurl has some explanations to do. . . . .
She would have to convince me or else i'd assume she ASKED for it!!! angry angry angry
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by ssRhino: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2008
Hannibal:

How did it happen? Where did it happen? What time of the the day did it happen??
She would have to convince me or else i'D assume she ASKED for it!!! angry angry angry
I beg tell them oh
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by LadyT(f): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2008
Hannibal:

She would have to convince me or else i'D assume she ASKED for it!!! angry angry angry

$$Rhino:

I beg tell them oh

You should be ashamed of yourselves
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by Hannibal: 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2008
LadyT:

You should be ashamed of yourselves

After Potiphar's wife lied against Joseph in the Bible, i don't trust any woman that screams RAPE unless the supposed culprit is a total STRANGER.
So y'all women should hang y'all HEADS in shame.
Buncha pathological liars.
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by SENATORJD(m): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2008
If true
He stops being my best friend
I keep loving her and try to get her out the memory of it kiss
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by Outstrip(f): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2008
Hannibal I pray that no woman that is dear to me falls in love with a person like you. So she gets raped but she has to prove it to you for you to believe her? Na wa
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by LadyT(f): 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2008
Hannibal *sigh* I know some women lie they need to be hanged. But its not all women!  If your girl tells you she was raped you dont throw it back in her face saying PROVE IT!  

Thats wrong on so many levels.  A lot of rapes are by people you know not always a total stranger.  

Stop making light of a very very serious matter.
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by sistawoman: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2008
Because one woman lied all women are liers. . . .
Do you not realize how much stronger the male is than the female?

What if when he leaned over to kiss her he pinned her down?

Suppose she has a skirt on?

Suppose he raises that skirt and penetrates her?

Suppose he tells her if you tell him i will tellhim your girl is a slut she came on to me and i am doing you a favor man?

Suppose the relationship is new, the girl is confussed, she blames herself. . . Her- did i not see the warning signs, was i dressed to sexy, did i say something to make him want to do this to me, what will my bf thinks when i tell him, will he believe me or him, would my bf prefer that i go to police or does he want to settle this matter.

Please unless you have been raped you can not can not can not understand what goes on in womans mind at that moment.  At that moment her worse fears have been realized.  At that moment she feels the most defiled and humliated she will ever feel in her life.  At that moment there are a million thoughts going thru her head.  At that moment the support from her mate is what she needs and if i was with Rhino or Hannibal we would not be together after that.

Think if this was your mother, your daughtar, your aunt, your cousin.  How would you react and how would you expect her man/husband to react.
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by Hannibal: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2008
Outstrip:

Hannibal I pray that no woman that is dear to me falls in love with a person like you. So she gets raped but she has to prove it to you for you to believe her? Na wa

I wouldn't want to fall in love with anyone that is dear to you either. grin cheesy
Innocent until proven guilty policy applies to my BEST FRIEND.
Mind u, i don't keep rapists as buddies. . . . . .I have known ma best friend for how many years now(over 18 years).
I would not let a babe i met some coupla months back come between me and ma mate!!!

LadyT:

Hannibal *sigh* I know some women lie they need to be hanged. But its not all women!  If your girl tells you she was raped you don't throw it back in her face saying PROVE IT!

Some women lie and they need to be shot dead BUT how would i seperate the GAME from the TRUTH?
How else? She has to prove it beyond reasonable doubt that it was RAPE

Thats wrong on so many levels.  A lot of rapes are by people you know not always a total stranger.  
Stop making light of a very very serious matter.

The venue and the time is very very important.
How can ma best friend rape ma gurlfriend ALL OF A SUDDEN?
That kinda story won't wash with me at all.
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by LadyT(f): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2008
Hannibal I put it to you that you are a RAPIST!

Because thats the only way you can be coming out with all this nonesense.

Stop trying to make us see it thru the eyes of a rapist!

I sometimes forget you are a grown man seriously.

Seriously sister you have hit the nail on the head
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by Seun(m): 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2008
The rape apologists have been removed. I'm very sorry I could not remove them earlier. Many apologies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers Steal From Husband, Rape Wife At Gunpoint / Two Ladies Fights Dirty At The Airport (photos) / Reactions As Mrmacaroni Shared Old Of Him And Ruth Kadiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.