Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

How To Make Fruit Juice? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Fruit Juice? (3359 Views)

How To Make Fruit Lollipops For Kid / Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) / No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Fruit Juice? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2008
Could someone please tell me how to make natural juice without additives or even sweeteners?

I’m thinking of staying off completely from drinks and making my very own home made drinks.

I take a lot of fruit salad but I wish I could make them into juice, you know, cocktail and all.

I can squeeze oranges and blend Pineapple and water lemon, but I get confused on how to extract juice from Banana, Paw Paw and Mango. Blending them is kind of yucky.

Anyone . . . . ideas?
Re: How To Make Fruit Juice? by Ladytemi(f): 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2008
Blend together any fruits of your choice and then use a strainer to separate the juice from the pulp, and after that chill or serve with ice and enjoy. To avoid sweetners make sure you use fruit that is ripe.
Re: How To Make Fruit Juice? by SeanT21(f): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2008
Ujujoan:

Could someone please tell me how to make natural juice without additives or even sweeteners?

I’m thinking of staying off completely from drinks and making my very own home made drinks.

I take a lot of fruit salad but I wish I could make them into juice, you know, cocktail and all.

I can squeeze oranges and blend Pineapple and water lemon, but I get confused on how to extract juice from Banana, Paw Paw and Mango. Blending them is kind of yucky.

Anyone . . . . ideas?

Yea, Just blend the fruits of your choice in a blender.

I also recommend you to make smoothie.
Re: How To Make Fruit Juice? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2008
But how do you seperate banana juice from its pulp Isnt its just . . . yucky??
Re: How To Make Fruit Juice? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2008
technically i dont think banana has any juice

just eat it like that
and leave the juices and smoothies for the others
Re: How To Make Fruit Juice? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2008
Okay, thanks
Re: How To Make Fruit Juice? by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 25, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Restaurant In Vancouver? / Where Can I Buy Raisins In Lagos / Hilarious Cake Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.