Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria (17477 Views)

Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 / A Nairalanders Attemp @ Car Tuning (love-vendor My Ride) / Where Can I P.I.M.P My Ride In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by Kave(m): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2006
Hey guys! What do you all think about love-vendor My Ride in Nigeria? Is it possible?
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by michy(f): 11:02am On Jul 11, 2006
i dont think its possible here
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by donjazzie(m): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2006
common 4 real, naija guys ar good in wateva dey do.jst imagine matchin car parts and doin all those forging of parts menn it's too possible, wat d u think
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by KCoker(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2006
U seem to 4get Nigerians are very good at what they do. U simply 4gotten so soon the advent of switching a different car engine make for another(Datsun engine for Mazda back in the days).

U guyz need to pay a long visit to Lawanson(oshodi area) and ile-zik(ikeja airport area) and see transformation on car.-i have! e.g zebra interior upholstery, u dont even have to replace yur front lights when they look worn-out or dull. simply consult them. they might lack technological ideas, but when comes to knowing attractive and expensive things that can enrich pockets, omo-unaS(igboS) are very good at it.
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by New(m): 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2006
There were companies in Nigeria about 20 years ago (probably before that) pimping rides. Used to be mates with one of the owners. I don't know if they still exist though.
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by Seun(m): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2006
love-vendor my ride? What's that all about?
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by Oracle(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2006
Seun:

love-vendor my ride? What's that all about?
itz an MTV show hosted by XZIBIT where dead cars are brought back to life, cars are worked on so that they looked brand new, maybe even better than a new one
[img]www.preisvergleich.org/pimages/love-vendor-MY-RIDE_88__A-828.225_20.jpg">http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:bN-aZawAaekwUM:www.preisvergleich.org/pimages/love-vendor-MY-RIDE_88__A-828.225_20.jpg[/img]
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by naijadey: 3:32am On Jul 22, 2006
This can definitely work in Nigeria, but not until the producer can make a profit from TV shows. Because the show has to make money to love-vendor the rides. I don't know how much the nigerian networks are willing to pay for such a show sometimes forgetting the advertising potensial is huge. On the other hand it can be done on a milder scale. just bringing the car back to brand new and skip the useless expensive TV screens and sound systems.
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2006
love-vendor my Ride can work out in NIgeria.
Somebody pls come and love-vendor my own.
i drive a 1982 mercesdes Benz cool
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by dblock(m): 4:20am On Aug 10, 2006
It'll be as crap as the East coast customs. jus kidding. But it is possible it's possible anywhere it just takes mechanics and money and people that want fixed cars
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by clocky(m): 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2006
yes it is. they would make use of all those under bridge mechanic boys
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by Oracle(m): 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2006
Itz possible but itz gonna be real hard
not just hard but realy realy hard
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by donmayor(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2006
love-vendor my ride in Nigeria? The chances of that happening is the same chance the devil has of going to heaven
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by Oracle(m): 3:51am On Aug 22, 2006
Shut up donmayor,
i hate it when all you have to say is nonsense.
besides, the devil was in heaven-- the only problem is that he can't go back
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by donmayor(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2006
Oracle:

Shut up donmayor,
i hate it when all you have to say is nonsense.
besides, the devil was in heaven-- the only problem is that he can't go back
Didn't u study english? "has of going to heaven", it's future. The devil has no chance of goin to heaven although he was there, Anyway that still does not mean love-vendor my ride is goin to occur in Nigeria. It can't and it won't. I was just using that expression to describe the impossibility and I wonder if Oracle has anything better to say to that tongue
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by donjazzie(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2006
donmayor:

Didn't u study english? "has of going to heaven", it's future. The devil has no chance of goin to heaven although he was there, Anyway that still does not mean love-vendor my ride is goin to occur in Nigeria. It can't and it won't. I was just using that expression to describe the impossibility and I wonder if Oracle has anything better to say to that tongue

Do u really stay in lag? because u dey disappoint me big tyme, or u nor dey commot.jst tell sum1 to try and take u around.make ur eye open(lol)
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by donmayor(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2006
love-vendor my ride is converting dead cars to spectavular cars not buying wonderful cars
don jazzie:

Do u really stay in lag? because u dey disappoint me big tyme, or u nor dey commot.jst tell someone to try and take u around.make your eye open(lol)
I don't believe the show can happen in Nigeria but we can personally love-vendor our rides not sum1 do it for us for a show
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by donjazzie(m): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2006
donmayor:

love-vendor my ride is converting dead cars to spectavular cars not buying wonderful carsI don't believe the show can happen in Nigeria but we can personally love-vendor our rides not someone do it for us for a show

guyman i mean't love-vendor ma ride and not buy a ride (una sure say dis guy dey lag so)
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by donmayor(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2006
love-vendor my ride is a show, thats wat the topic is abt. The show and not ur ability to love-vendor your own ride.
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by donjazzie(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2006
if i could put people together to love-vendor ma own ride wat's d deal in puttin up a show to love-vendor other people's ride's think abt it
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by donmayor(m): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2006
I guess u know the cost to love-vendor a car? Now lets take a look at MTV's pimping and see if anyone has attempted it in Nigeria, even the so called guys wit pimped out cars can't compare to teh standard of love-vendor my ride.
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by donjazzie(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2006
na lie come abj make i show u jst forget about the cost people are here doing it ro real
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by donmayor(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2006
OOk i don hear u,
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by wankwo(m): 12:54am On Aug 25, 2006
well i wouldn't know.funding would be a major issue for the sponsors,i mean,who would spend $300 just on chrome rims?
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by Oracle(m): 1:15am On Aug 25, 2006
donmayor:

I wonder if Oracle has anything better to say to that tongue
Nothing
he has absolutely nothing to say lipsrsealed
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 26, 2006
you've got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love-vendor my ride in nigeria?
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by clocky(m): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2006
sharap angry
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by bobotee(m): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2006
@ KAVE u can try to contact SOLID GBEDU at Surulere. He is popular. A bike from Ojuelegba can lead u to him.
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by yemmydavid(m): 5:00am On Sep 07, 2006
come to tink of it,av u guys thot of the number of dead cars dat we have in nigeria dat needs PIMPING?d person go reck.
our roads are not good so d car goes bak to SQUARE 1.
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2006
i don't know why clocky is been insultive
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by Ushersx(m): 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2006
Men 4get its 100% possible infact Dey exist @ local levels.its just dat fundin might be d probs.take a trip 2 lawanson were Dey repair volks product nd see 4 ur self,go 2 ladipo nd check tins out,go 2 clegg 4 benz,go 2 oyingbo 4 honda.men u guyz 4 get nigerians we re up 2task.
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by Ushersx(m): 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2006
Men 4get its 100% possible infact Dey exist @ local levels.its just dat fundin might be d probs.take a trip 2 lawanson were Dey repair volks product nd see 4 ur self,go 2 ladipo nd check tins out,go 2 clegg 4 benz,go 2 oyingbo 4 honda.men u guyz 4 get nigerians we re up 2task.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Do If Your Steering Fails While Driving / TICAD7: Toyota seals deal to site Assembly plant in Ghana (Video) / Car Caught Fire At LAUTECH Senate Building (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.