Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol (22113 Views)

Do Muslims Believe That They Get 72 Virgins In Heaven? / If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women? / Myth Of 72 Virgins In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by EddyTells(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2006
We can not say for sure what if what we believe in is actually true but am just wondering,
If a muslim man gets 7 virgins in heaven, what do the women have?
On earth i know the mulsim/ilsam is partial to the female gender but one would expect it to be different in your heaven.
Or is there sex gender discrimination in your religion.

I want to learn about isam pls. grin
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by lioness(f): 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2006
thought it was 70 bleeding virgins grin grin grin
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2006
And as someone asked in another thread what do the women get?
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by Gwaine(m): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2006
What do women get? You really don't wnat to know!

As for the 70 virgins, Muslim MALE terrorists would feel short-changed, because they were told the number is 72! They won't even mind if they were Taliban-ordered or special delivery from Asia. 'Virgin' is 'virgin', and the number must be 72!!
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by EddyTells(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2006
Truth of the matter is that i doubt if the women get anything. Am begining to think that in the religion, Allah created only men. What is the benefit to the female muslims. Afghan women are rejoicing today that they are free from the islamic law which they clearly declared that they hated. It then makes me wonder what kind of torture the female muslims go through. Also knowing that the muslims follow the Quran, it only means that the Quran encourages such injustice. IS THE ISLAMIC RELIGION UNJUST TO THE FEMALE MUSLIMS
I wish the muslims will try to explain this part out.
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by bishoptom(m): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2006
I'm tryin to get the motive behind that statement. Is it that they should be looking up to sleeping wit 10 virgins when they get to heaven? Is all about sex when they get to heaven?
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by ahakeem(m): 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2006
I think u guys are just being misinformed or are ignorant of the facs , I sugget u do a [b]thorough check on whatever u wish to post on the net before u post . my reply to your question will come tommorow.
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by lioness(f): 8:31am On Jul 13, 2006
we MAY be misinformed and ignorant of the facts.
Thats why your here to clear up the ignorance. So if you've got something to say say it. undecided

ahakeem:

I think u guys are just being misinformed or are ignorant of the facs , I sugget u do a [b]thorough check on whatever u wish to post on the net before u post . my reply to your question will come tommorow.
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by Gwaine(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2006
lioness:

we MAY be misinformed and ignorant of the facts.
Thats why your here to clear up the ignorance. So if you've got something to say say it. undecided

Were you reading my mind? Straight out of my mouth. cheesy
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 16, 2006
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by MrBean(m): 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2006
This is ridiculous. Any god that offers 7 or 70 women to one man in the name of terroristic suicide and killing of innocent souls is a DEVIL. What nonsense !!!
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by sage(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2006
and what do the females get? 72 male virgins? Wonderful

So their heaven is where 72 women satisfy their perverted sexual desires. Does that sound like heaven to those women?
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 18, 2006
Double standard y'all.Why do women always get the short end of the stick

Submitted by Ayesha, Jul 18, 2005 at 18:22

Al Steiner wondered what do the girl suicide bombers get in paradise . I asked this question of female awards in islamic paradise several times to the mullahs in the mosque and always got a runaround. A hadith says that most women will go to hell anyways so they don't have to worry about rewards. Bottom line is that muslim women lucky enough to make it to paradise will have to be contented with good good food,gardens, vineyards and rivers of wine honey and milk and forget about sex. That is why men outnumber women in suicide bombing by a very wide margin. .
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by Reverend(m): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2006
I have heard that the seven virgins are all men!

I feel sorry for the Muslims who blow themselves up, then find that they can not bend down to pick up the soap in the showers when they reach Muslim Heaven!

As for Muslim women, maybe they get shagged 10 times a day by big hairy Arabs in leather kaftans and chains!

One thing is for sure. I find it a little extreme to blow yourself up for a BJ!

Oh well, that's religion! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by lioness(f): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2006
grin grin grin grin LMAO

Reverend:

Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by zebudaya(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2006
Reverend:

Oh well, that's religion! grin grin grin

It may be worth it some BJ's are mind blowing
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by lioness(f): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2006
what i don't get though is ,,,,,,,, in the muslim heaven, they are going to be flesh but if they blow up themselves and their "diicks" inclusive, whats the virgin going to suckĀ  undecided
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by Reverend(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2006
lioness:

what i don't get though is ,,,,,,,, in the muslim heaven, they are going to be flesh but if they blow up themselves and their "diicks" inclusive, whats the virgin going to suck :-)

That's why they invented 'super glue' They just stick their mangled willy back on!

or

That is why there are seven virgins. One for each of his body parts!

When a Muslim terrorist detonates himself I suppose that could be a kind of Mouth Action (blow up job) grin grin grin
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by dayokanu(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2006
I am also curious about what happens what your stock of virgins get exhausted I think you should request for more in writing duly signed by you That place would be the bomb 7 brand new chix I think heaven must be only about sleeping-with for you wont have time for other activities like praying etc 7 chix would take your whole time for the day

http://www.adminder.com/c.cgi?dayo&Dayohg

http://www.adminder.com/c.cgi?dayo&none
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by Softee(f): 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2006
Come on guys, stop making fun of what they call paradise, some muslims actually do believe that this is where they are going, they just need deliverence.
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by micolala(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2006
4 Xtians it`s mansions n 4 muslims it`s virgins can`t u see one cant live this mansions alone we need this virgins so am proposing a combination of religion called xtian-virg.Followers are wanted.
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2006
micolala na you alone go dey for that kind religion.
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by micolala(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2006
Xtians help me out here(though was b4 I founded Xtian-virg) Y despite d sufferings of poor Lazarus on earth he still went 2 heaven n bcame a boy 2 Abraham who had everything on earth?Remember the richman begging Abraham 2 send 1 of his boys(Lazarus) 2 dip his hand etcccc.He bcame Lazarus in heaven again then swear 4 am?seriously.
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by Seun(m): 2:50am On Oct 02, 2006
Those promises of paradise are crafted by 'prophets' to inspire followership. In the holy prophet's time, that was what he could use to motivate the promiscous Arab men. Note that women were not important in their society: nobody wants to know whether the women will also get 7 virgins men in paradise!
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by Roscodaddy(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2006
Do I get the virgins before I blow myself up,I think I prefer it this way,where is the Mullah,please make changes and you will see how many people will sign up for blow up. grin grin grin
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 03, 2006
Roscodaddy:

Do I get the virgins before I blow myself up,I think I prefer it this way,where is the Mullah,please make changes and you will see how many people will sign up for blow up. grin grin grin

you are funny
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by lioness(f): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2006
;d
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by focused(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2007
All I know is that no one has the right to kill themselves. Anybody who kills himself or herself, will go directly to hell.

Islamic religion is a scary religion
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by focused(m): 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2007
Do I get the virgins before I blow myself up,I think I prefer it this way,where is the Mullah,please make changes and you will see how many people will sign up for blow up.

You are so funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by nossycheek(f): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2007
So non virgins on earth need not bother as they wont be sacrificed on the beds of the insatiable Arabs and thus better off.
But wait a minute, are they going to be given virgins from earth or others created solely for them?
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by deeyor(f): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2007
i read through this topic and i thot well am sure everyone contributing here is educated so y don't we read more about Islam or shut our about things we don't understand.
Re: Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 26, 2007
It is sad the virgins and sex are primary blessings in islam, it just goes to show why and how it is false ,

Muslims that are willing to read a proof of why islam is false and the Bible is True can read the following:

It is good that (it seems) you read the bible in your bid to try and disprove the Gospel of Jesus Christ. So I hope you would go back to the same bible and the internet to cross check what I am about to tell you.

A Further proof of why you should consider giving your life to Christ and accepting and believing the truth of the bible can be given when you consider the fufillment of the bible prophesy about the man known as "Alexander the Great".

Daniel the Prophet of the TRUE AND LIVING GOD (GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB) saw a second vision given by the Book of Daniel of (Daniel 8 verses 1 - cool and (Daniel 8 verses 15 - 22):

[
Dan 8:1 In the third year of the reign of king Belshazzar a vision appeared unto me, even unto me Daniel, after that which appeared unto me at the first.
Dan 8:2 And I saw in a vision; and it came to pass, when I saw, that I was at Shushan in the palace, which is in the province of Elam; and I saw in a vision, and I was by the river of Ulai.
Dan 8:3 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last.
Dan 8:4 I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.
Dan 8:5 And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.
Dan 8:6 And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power.
Dan 8:7 And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.
Dan 8:8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.
]

[
Dan 8:15 And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man.
Dan 8:16 And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.
Dan 8:17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.
Dan 8:18 Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright.
Dan 8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.
Dan 8:20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.
Dan 8:21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
Dan 8:22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.
]

The summary of what I want to tell you about the vision of Daniel is that IT WAS FUFILLED EXACTLY AND TRUTHFULL AS DANIEL HAS SEEN IT IN THE VISION.

The RAM in the vision was the kingdom of Medo-Persia
The GOAT in the vision was the old Grecian Empire
The notable/great horn between the eyes of the Goat (which is said to be the First King of the Grecian Empire) was actually the person known as Alexander the Great.
The Grecian Empire was founded within the period of 13 years by Alexander the Great who literally conquered the whole Medo-Persian Empire
According to the vision when the Great Horn was stong it was broken, this represents the death of Alexander the Great.
Do you realise that He died soon, after the conquering of the Medo-Persian Empire.
The great horn was broken into 4 parts just like the Grecian Empire was broken into 4 parts after the deathe of Alexander the Great (the 4 parts were Greece, Turkey, Syria, Egypt)

You can confirm what I am telling from the Internet yourself,

So you if you want to sincere with yourself this one example of bible prohesy is enough to make your realise that THE BIBLE ONLY and TRUE WORD OF THE LIVING GOD,

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME AND LIFE WITH THE LIES AND DECEIT OF THE quran, mohammed and other rubbish, , YOU NOW HAVE A CHANCE TO MAKE SURE YOUR ETERNITY IS SECURED. PLEASE TAKE IT.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets / Is This A Religion: Sharia Law:punishment For Adultery And Fornication : / 25 Amazing Photos from Hajj 1953

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.