Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (36707 Views)

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by demethod(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2006
Please people has this happened to any of u, oh the pain. how do u deal with it?

1 Like

Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by curiousNja(f): 5:35am On Jul 12, 2006
Why do you have to let them go?
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by hibans(f): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2006
How do u do, when you love someone so much and the person doesnt love? let it go and move on to life. kill yourself? No.
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by demethod(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2006
nice to share with u all, and thanks for the concern, This is the girl i wanted to marry, i have to let her go cause her parents want her to marry someone from their class(rich family), she didnt mind at first but later she broke, but she said she still loves me, but it has dragged for 2 years now, and i i want to move on with my life, and i broke is up, she cried, i was sad but. as they say love is pain.

1 Like

Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by eveseh(f): 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2006
dont know?
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by Busta(f): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2006
trust me, your life comes to standstill for a while but u'll get over them.
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by bolty(m): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2006
@hibans

that was a good answer, wen u love someone too bad you don't have to kill urself at all all u have to do is to move on with your life seeking the face of God for a new love and a man after ur heart, i've been there before and i know how it feel though its not easy to handle
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by babymine(f): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2006
It hurts but time will heal you.
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by Eurphoria(f): 2:53am On Jul 14, 2006
''Omg nooooooo not another heartbreak story'' i said to myself when i read the topic. cry

You guys are killing me, now i am all emotional again, i cried the other day reading eveseh's post now this, why oh why always during my period, when my frigging hormones are all over the place , all this chemical inbalance and $hit cry cry cry

@Demethod
Pheeew ok i have let it out, Sorry about that Demethod, you been crying for 2 yrs? Oh boy! I am sorry, please you must ,''MUST'' expel , annihilate,squash every bit of memory or thing that reminds you of her and MOVE ON please, i know love sucks sometimes. Don't get me started , I am in a healthy place now or i would have unleashed my venom on the male population on this forum, sorry(mind wanders again) Stop every contact with her, meditate, chant, do whatever it takes to remove every trace of her from your brain. When you wake up in the morning and her names is the first word you utter, begin to rebuke! it like you mistakenly signed your life away to the devil himself.

Do what ever it takes, i am serious , take heart and be strong, and pleas don't take it out on the next sister that comes your way, abeg oo.

1 Like

Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by hotangel2(f): 5:55am On Jul 14, 2006
Sometimes the best way of showing someone we love them is to let them go. -- I still don't know who made that sentence. But i agree with him/her.

Shi1t happens, move on darl.

2 Likes

Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 14, 2006
Aw all i can say is sorry that happened to you but there so many girls out there dont worry you'll find one soon wink just keep that head up.
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by Coco29(f): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2006
sweetie i am in that same situation now, i know we have no future but we love each other, it is like a perminant heart break. cry cry cry
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by kheme(m): 11:16am On Jul 14, 2006
YES!!! it really hurts, but you truely you love them, you would let them go!!!
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by hibans(f): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2006
@bolty,

yeah, i knw its not easy to handle but talkin' out of experience. wuld u kill urself? nope
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by demethod(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2006
Thanks guys, its really sweat to hear ur views on this and to the sister going thru the same thing, u are so special, never 4get that. But she is still coming to hunt me, i i went to visit my mum and she was there talking to her. i have gotten over her anyway,but its as if she is stalking me, lots of messages on my phone all of a sudden. also fixing lunch dates for me and her to meet. wow
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by soulpatrol(f): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2006
Coco29:

sweetie i am in that same situation now, i know we have no future but we love each other, it is like a perminant heart break. cry cry cry

im in the same exact predicament. i love him so much but i know theres no future together, so im like really torn on what to do at the moment. keep living a lie or just come out and say goodbye. i want to do the latter but dont know how. would hate to hurt him. help me people! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by gigitte(f): 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2006
soulpatrol:

im in the same exact predicament. i love him so much but i know theres no future together, so im like really torn on what to do at the moment. keep living a lie or just come out and say goodbye. i want to do the latter but don't know how. would hate to hurt him. help me people! cry cry cry cry cry

i'm going through the same thing, except i dont love him oh, i like him a lot sha. funny thing is i can never be sure that the he feels the same way even though he says that he does. being together is next to impossible. but what can i do? im just going to walk away. everyday you wake up and ask God to give you the strength to keep walking away.
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by soulpatrol(f): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2006
@ gigitte. i feel ya girl. what to do what to do
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by nunu(f): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2006
i feel you ,sometimes we just want to pretend this issue will sort itself out,but it is really very hard to let go.you keep on holding on.i have a friend who is in love with her boyfriend ,and she loves him very much,they both love each other but they have to split but that is what i don't understand,i thot love conquers all but i guess i am wrong but i think if you are determined and take note of what is hindering the progress of the relationship,work towards solving it against all odds,i think the % of splitting while you r stil in love will reduce. but gals,it ain't easy oh
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by hibans(f): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2006
demethod:

Thanks guys, its really sweat to hear your views on this and to the sister going through the same thing, u are so special, never 4get that. But she is still coming to hunt me, i i went to visit my mum and she was there talking to her. i have gotten over her anyway,but its as if she is stalking me, lots of messages on my phone all of a sudden. also fixing lunch dates for me and her to meet. wow

So, what did u do? went for the lunch?

All i knw is that "Love is not an easy thing" if u throughly love her, pray over it ask God if she is the real woman for u, and if she is not then u wuld let go.

Good luck anyway.
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by babe1(f): 12:15am On Aug 03, 2006
Hey, did her family get to know you? Sometimes we make hasty decisions. My family didnt want me to marry a muslim guy but after they met him, the rest is history. On the other hand, sometimes its just not meant to be. So you got to do what you gat to do and trust me, God will send you your own just ask.
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by ike4real: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2006
ahhhhhhhhhhh people,it is a very terrible thing to love someone,but can't just help the person not going,my strucked me just this last friday,i suffered a serious heart-break,my was so crazy that could u believe my cheek walked me out in the presence of her current boy friend,in her own appartment,while i was weeping and begging her 2 plzzzzz,let us talk things over,infact when i got so persistent with the begging she even threatened to tell the boy to walk me out,if i persist.This is a girl that i can not count au many times i had slept with,in my house uncountable times,in her house,at the balcony,in her friends house at the decking,in her working place on the chair,just name it,i could not believe the entire scenario while it was going on,on friday,just because this boy has a 190 benz,a nasty camera phone,and some change to go with it,initially when i suspected the whole thing btw my girl and the guy,she claimed and still claims the boy is a yahoo boy,and that she is just a tool for the boy in his modus operandi of defrauding whites,well,what even baffles me the most is the fact that,besides these material things i conceded to this boy,honestly this is not about immodesty,every other thing,i am well ahead of the boy,which my cheek knows,but 4 the material things,hmmmmm,well,simply for the mere fact that since i graduated last 3 months i have been so broke,my girl's attitude changed,but thank god,my friends have been wiping my tears 4 me,with each of them telling me his own xperience,infact i could not bear it to the xtent that i told my mum,and my grand mum,and i am still roaring to tell any body that cares to listen,because i have discovered that the more i tell people,the more i get a little bit relieved,till now i still find it hard 2 swallow the fact that she is gone,my friends have told me to stop begging her 4 now and even 4 life,that she only want 2 catch her fun,that after some time she will come back to her senses,and she will be back crawling b4 me,hmmmm,all this episode i told u that happened in her house were just the anti-climax of it all,b4 that day,enough had happened,she had frustrated me 2 the core,but what will i do now,they have told me 2 leave her alone 4 now and perhaps 4 life,so people it is very difficult to ove someone and have to watch the person slip away.more of gist to come as time goes on.

1 Like

Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by Allcorrect(m): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2006
Hey, if u nsay she luvs u and wants to marry someone else no wahala just hang in there. Just b her buddy and get the cheese from her or better still the sex.They say sex is sweet but stolen ex is sweeter. Abi People. Mind u u have to 2 hav the heart of mafia.Shouldnt b a prob 4 u as u be niger 4 real.
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by soulpatrol(f): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2006
ike4real:

This is a girl that i can not count au many times i had slept with,in my house uncountable times,in her house,at the balcony,in her friends house at the decking,in her working place on the chair,just name it,i could not believe the entire scenario while it was going on,on friday,just because this boy has a 190 benz,a nasty camera phone,and some change to go with it

emm, emm  cool cool cool cool

chick is hard core, brotha!  and so are you, telling us all your nasty bidnis! whoa! grin grin grin grin
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by viena(f): 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2006
well some times u have to let go. its more painful than catching ur partner with another or other reasons why relationships end.

i had a personal one to deal with sometime ago. i had to let this guy go, i loved him but it was better to let him go.

it hurts but its better to let go
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by ike4real: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2006
tank u people,i feel highly honoured partaining the replies i saw,but i must be sincere with u people it has been very difficult to stay without this girl,but i know i will have to try,but u know what,when i went to her office to ask 4 my passport that she took without my consent then,yesterday,when she gave it to me,i told her that look tosin i know 4 sure one of us will regret this,hmmmm,she said ahhhhh,infact she will love to be the one to regret it,as i was talking,she called the new guy on the block,to come over and pick her,she called on phone,while i kept talking,she did not even care whether anybody was standing or talking,she kept painting her lips and looking at the mirror,when i told one of her neighbours this thing the guy told me that he knows the boy well,that the boy finished 4rom ibadan grammer skool 2 years ago,that the 190 belongs to his dad,ahhh,when i heard all this i was close 2 tears again.
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by iice(f): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2006
Getting too sappy
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by Dvampire(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2006
Found myself in the same issue once. Met and fell in love with this girl. Darn! Was she something! We went on for a while until finally she told me she had someone else and that they had been on for like 6 years. man! that hurt! I tried to move on with my life but it was not easy. She and me had been through a lot together and it aws like having a part of you yanked off. But I had to let reason prevail. She's with the guy now but I try not to contact her. The memories come flooding back each time I do.
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by onyegbula(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2006
in such case you realy have no choice but to let go if that love is there. you'll only wish him or her happiness, because you will never be happy knowin that he or she isnt happy where ever he or she is. for some one you love, i think you will have to take such pains just not to make things had for him or her but always make him or her undersatnd why you have to do so. when u love someone you can face hell for that person's joy if he or she is worth it.
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by Raymand(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2006
Been there, done that! but i think i'll meet her soon, gawd i love her soooooo much cry

[size=16pt] PRIEYE I LOVE YOU!![/size]
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by tulk2mi: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2008
4 ALL D HEATBROKEN PEEPS, i feel u, JUST GOTTA KEEP UR HEAD UP.

been there, don dat n still hurting.

Its been 2 yrs, met 2 girls yet d memory neva been so happy with any girl b4 of her still haunts me. Still hoping i can love dat way again.
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by CARUSO(m): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2008
Everybody just dey talk say them go let go!

What the fuc.k happens to DONT LET GO and defy all odds to make it work!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? / Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari / Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.